Tianxia or Tian Xia means "under heaven" in Chinese. You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianxia

Qin takes place during the Warring States period in Chinese history, where Qin is trying to subjugate the other sovereigns to form a unified China. The setting is wuxia-inspired with heavy focus on the world of martial arts. Essentially, most player characters would be considered outsiders, because adventures don't really fit in to mainstream Chinese society. At least that's the feel I got from reading it long ago. It doesn't have "magic" in the D&D sense of the word. Instead, it has four mystical ways: External Alchemy, Internal Alchemy, Divination and Exorcism which is similar to concepts that existed (and still exist) in Chinese culture.

Qin is actually very inspirational and you should really try to get a hold of it. I could compile a list of other books I would recommend, although I have to warn you that most of my sources are centered on Southeast Asia rather than China specifically.