1. - Top - End - #364
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

Larena Sedai

Race: Human/Aes Sedai
    Class: Blue Ajah
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Power Rating: 10
    Description: Blue eyes and grey hair done up in a bun. The normal ageless Aes Sedai face. She is a short woman yet with averag weight. She wears a blue silk dress and a blue fringed shawl. She also wears a white ring with on her
    left ring finger depicting a snake biting its own tail.
    Abilities: Can channel the One Power. Strongest in Air and Spirit. Very powerful among Aes Sedai in the One Power. Known for her skill.
    Equipment: Carries a white staff. The staff is an angreal, used to magnify the One Power. She also has a blue pendant on her forehead. It is a ter'angreal
    that holds the One Power so she can use it even if she is in an area that would normally prevent such things.
    Backstory: Im not telling!

Karuma Masere

Race: Human
    Class: Warder
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Power Level: 10
    Description: Green eyes, black hair. A long coat that changes colors to blend in with the surroundings. 6'3" Very well built.
    Equipment: A heron marked blade. Two daggers at his hips. Lots of gold.
    Abilities: Master swordsman. Is a blue with a sword. Has the usual warder bond with Larena. Very sneaky and an excelent tracker.
    Backstory: Noone knows about his past before he was bonded with Larena. Yes he is Larenas warder. Rumor has it he is the king of some lost land.
    Last edited by Viera Champion; 2009-12-04 at 06:35 PM.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf