Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
No Sun Wukong or Tao Tie in the one-off or joke sections? Aww
There were quite a few "joke" entires as I went through the pages, and I decided to restrict it to the funniest ones, by my standards. The fact I ended up with "rock" (beats scissors, looses against paper), a lolcat and the gazebo probably speaks volume about my (lack of) taste in humour rather than anything else, but there were too many only marginally funny ones that I simply didn't feel comfortable adding.

I will add those to to the one-off ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNovak View Post
Has use of a Polymorph spell been considered much? I admit that I'm a little hazy on 3.5's polymorph rules, but I believe the subject of such a spell (at least, a beneficial one) retains their mental abilities. The effect could then be made permanent through the Permanency spell, right?

If I'm not way off base with my assumptions, I thus propose a very young djinn polymorphed into a baby terrasque.
I have no idea if that is even possible by the rules, but given Rich's opinions on the matter of polymorph, I'd say it is very unlikely he thought up such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
I may have missed it, but if I didn't, can you edit the first post to include:[...]
I have been wondering where to put that kind of info. I've finally bitten the bullet and added it as "notes" in Section 1a, together with pointing out that "guessable" does not mean "famous".

-----

By the way, no-one has helped me with my questions on psionics (here). This is coming from the comment that maybe we are over-thinking the whole "MitD can't be psionic due to RC's off-hand comment". If we assume rule of funny, and don't discard psionics due to it, a few other things need to be addressed, such as why MitD didn't simply levitate the bucket instead of tipping the box. I don't know a thing about psionics, so I can't judge this myself. Is there somewhere I can go to get the basics of psionics?

Also, if we allow psionics, what teleportation psionic could be responsible for the escape?

-----

Oh, and one more thing. I've been looking for RC's comment that he knows what MitD is. I distinctly remember RC saying it, and I'm pretty certain it's in SoD, but after going through it several times, I still can't find it. A little help, please?

Thanks,

Grey Wolf