1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] The Measure of a Man [Weapons, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    All it's really missing are the attacks of opportunity. :p
    Not sure of your meaning here...?

Can't all piercing melee weapons be used without penalty underwater?
    Really? I was unaware of that. Do you have a source for me, since I'd like to be totally sure. If that is the case, do you have any suggestions for something thematic for the weapon to benefit from underwater?

These are all exotic weapons, yes?
    Technically, no. The Engineer's Sword is a simple weapon, as it says in it's description. The others all are however, as it says in their text.

@Siosilvar: ...yes. Well, I knew that! Perhaps let's make it max damage then, since I liked the imagery of sawing someone to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lappy9000 View Post
    Considering they all list that they're exotic, I'd assume so
    Again, technically no. The Engineer's Sword is listed as "simple weapon". Given that to hit someone with it is "I whack them with the sharp bit", I didn't feel it was an exotic weapon really.

I like these! Kudos for the graphics. The only thing I can see right now is that you should probably list how long it takes to disassemble/assemble the MUS. Otherwise, I need to get a set of these for my engineers
    Thanks! Ironstaff did the artwork before I knew about them, so he gets the credit.

The MUS is a standard action to alter in any way (one attachment or breaking into chucks). I'll go note that, thanks for the catch.

Would anyone be interested in more weapons? Most aren't so engineering themed, just variations on themes and some unique toys (though, there's a Dwarven Mace Wrench I liked).
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-01-06 at 07:11 PM.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.