Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
I like this, although I'm a little confused about the special requirement.
the proper wording is eluding me currently...

If I use, say, Mountain Tombstone Strike on round 1 and then refresh my maneuvers with my swift action, can I use Mountain Tombstone Strike on round 2, 3, or 4?
you could use MTS on round one, then refresh (on either round 1 or 2), but you still wouldn't be able to use MTS again until round 3.

if you can think of a better way to word it than i have it, i'm all ears... eyes, whatever.

Also, I'm a little worried about high-level maneuver spam. On round 1 I use my best maneuver, and refresh. On round 2 I use my second best maneuver. On round 3 I use my best maneuver and refresh. On round 4 I use my second best maneuver...

See where this is going?[/QUOTE]

yeah. as it stands, all of them can do that to a minor degree, crusader doing it the best; swordsage and warblade have to wait a round in between (assuming swordsage has adaptive style). but crusader does it pretty much at will, and with his small maneuvers readied, he can almost definitely make sure that it is a high-level maneuver available on every round.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoonWraith View Post
That's assuming that you aren't using Boosts on those rounds... *shrug*. I dunno, by 16th level, this does not seem unreasonable.
that is what we are hoping.

I guess it depends a lot on the game you're playing.
true. in my game, it is far from overpowered (we're running a gestalt game with quicker feat acquirement and oodles of upgrades available––though the players haven't seen most of them yet).

in normal games, i am still confident that it is not overpowered, but it certainly is nice.