Nice. I think the style of this class blends well with the linked soul template.

Elemental Freedom: There is no Frost Resistance. You're thinking of Cold Resistance.

Frigid Arrows: You need to clarify how a witch targets enemies she cannot see. Does she still need to guess which square an unseen enemy is in, or does she effectively have blindsense? Does this mean she ignores all miss chances for concealment? If it does, it's helpful to explicitly state so.

Trick the Mind: Your table identifies this ability as Cloud Cover. The benefit is maybe a little large, especially since you're already allowing the witch to fly at a run speed with no penalty to Hide checks.

Star's Wrath, Vengeance of the Night Sky: These features are Hoss! Combined with the ability to fly at will (I'm assuming a bow made from a cloud pine branch qualifies her for flight), she can manyshot out several arrows at once, then move and squeeze off another arrow. The hit bonuses mitigate the manyshot penalties, while the damage bonuses are very welcome since archers have relatively few ways to improve damage. I like it!

Tenacious Soul: Fractions always round down in D&D.

Frenzy of the Soul: Fractions always round down in D&D. Also, save yourself some math and specify that the frenzy lasts until the end of the encounter. This saves you the trouble of counting rounds. How does Frenzy of the Soul interact with feats like Extra Rage?

Overall, this class makes a fantastic archer. The above-average skill points and natural focus make it even more attractive. Normally I steer my players away from an archery focus because D&D's mechanics don't support archery, but if this class was available in a game, I'd consider playing an archer myself.

If I were to suggest any changes, I'd say look for an opportunity to work a Knowledge (nature) or Survival check into the class features somehow. They're required as prerequisites and enabled as class skills, but it would be neat if you could weave them more deeply into the mechanics of the class so the witch is rewarded mechanically for being good at those things. Perhaps the cold resistance from Elemental Freedom could be increase to 10, 15, and 20 when she reaches a certain minimum number of ranks in one of those skills.