View Single Post

Thread: [Sharn]Tomb of Horrors[IC]

1. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [Sharn]Tomb of Horrors[IC]

Jaekin Ivar

*Once was irritating. Twice is enough to narrow his eyes, a string of curses streaming out of him, the choicest of which will go unrepeated.*

*With a look that seems as though it is attempting to melt the very rock he has so recently uncovered, Jaekin grumbles, moving to the next door, inwardly hoping for something of interest. Poison darts, electric shock connection to a handle. Heck, even a simple explosive release switch is more interesting than soid stone walls.*

"I don't know what kind of mush-brained, cave-slinking tunnel worm thought this was a brilliant idea, but if I ever do.... oh.... the things I'd do to 'em."

*Glancing back towards the others, he calls out loudly, more to be annoying than anything else.*
    "Oy! Has that rickety escuse for a warforged gotten himself flattened yet? Or found anything interesting?"

Spoiler
    Show

so, his frustrations building, off to door number four.... hopefully with more luck.... or he may lose his temper and start cursing... I don't know. I've never really played an angry foul-mouthed character, but it's kinda fun.
    Last edited by DueceEsMachine; 2010-01-24 at 02:03 PM.
    What D&D Character would I be?
    Spoiler
    Show

Lawful/Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2/2)
    Str - 14
    Dex - 17
    Con - 15
    Int - 16
    Wis - 15
    Cha - 18
    Hmmm.. Not too shabby. I think I'd do pretty well. Who knows?