Wow Zaq, I owe you one man... that's an absolute ton of input, thank you so much.

Hm... The Law of Sequence does pose a problem, I never considered that, do you think it would be okay to just write in the exception into the individual descriptions? As it is Truenaming is full of exceptions... monsters with no laws of resistance and such...

Spoiler
Show

Alert: Hm, I'm not really sure exactly how you would make waking someone up more powerful... Perhaps a HD limit on the reversed version instead? I'd like to keep it level 1.

Argent Shell: LOL, I wish I could take the credit for that one...

Contagious Gossip: Hm, 1/day does seem very high, perhaps this utterance should be made to be useful only in short conversations, or to slip out of a tricky conversation that's turned a way you don't like. I'd like to avoid breaking the law of sequence except on the permanent utterances though. 5 rounds as normal seem alright?

Create Proxy: I pretty much agree with everything you've said here. However, do you think it would be reasonable to charge perhaps, 200xp? Or maybe a formula depending on how powerful the creature is is in order? I'll edit this one after I post this...

You know like, 30 seconds later I read you comment again, an... Ah... I don't know, I think some small charge should be in order lest the player go around automatically finding everyone's name... 200xp seems reasonable too me.

Defy Resistance: This does seem harsh at first, true, and I didn't write it so I can be as truly critical as you, however... you lose a skill rank, yes... But this really just means you lose it till you level up again, as a truenamer with a high intelligence you should be getting a lot of skill points anyways. You can just invest 2 points in it next time you level and at this level you could probably get a miracle/wish/reality revision from somebody... Still seem too big a deal?

Demise Delayed: *Grumbles* Spelling mistake, blast! Heh, anyways, I pretty much agree with you here, I have a little trouble getting the truenamer flavour out a a death knell effect, but I'll write it in.

Detect Shared Name: Yeah, I just took a second look, and I realize it may be campaign-specific, but I'm sort of working on a project right now where I'm attempting to create a cross-system anything (Mystery that deals with truenaming, maneuver that deals with incarnum etc.) just so my players have the option. I thought I had written it so it could suppress signs of vestiges and then you wouldn't be able to use powers associated with the signs, cause you know sometimes you have to show to sign for it to work... but it looks like I just made it so the binder could look innocent for a short (too short?) conversation before blasting. Level 1 sounds better, I'll try to fix my wording and repost it.

Doublespeak: Yeah, I suppose it would be important that I mention those two dreaded rules, I'll reword this one in the most player-unfavourable way, it's just consistent though!

Empower Name: Done, I'll take out the save. Do you think this is at the right level?

Empower the Mind: Well, you can't give them unlimited power points since the law of resistance... oh yeah... different utterances, crap... Well, the higher-level thing still matters since it means you can give them more as you level up together. I'll change some things and let you take a second look.

Entangling Demise: I see your point about the reversed version being underpowered, it should remove a condition. What goes flavourfully along with um... Unexploding someone? Unparalyzed since you fix their blood vessels... Maybe blinded cause you fix the veins in their eyes but that still seems underpowered...

Erase Truename: I discussed this with peacenlove earlier and we compared it to Necrotic Termination in Libris Mortis... I just don't want to see a high-level truenamer going around destroying everyone with almost no hope of bringing them back... Perhaps a 1000xp cost then? Lower? 500? Also, the reversed version could be changed so that it eschews the material component from any sort of resurrection, raise dead and otherwise, that might make it more useful.

Focusing Mantra: Agreed, and I never go gestalt so that's not a problem. I'll edit this right away.

Intuit Enchantment: Agreed that this is somewhat specific, I think I'll make it scale with level though, and change the duration to 5 rounds... they can always extend it if they want.

Perfect Form: I'll take out the experience cost... wow, more of these utterances have xp costs than I thought. But the utterance already says that the garbler won't attack you or your allies so I don't see the danger in that. And other reason I should make it a gibbering mouther?

Thanks again, I really appreciate all the input. If anyone knows of any all-encompassing cross-system (mysteries dealing with truenaming, soulmelds dealing with vestiges etc.) project I'd appreciate the heads-up.