Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
Not bad. I'm not sure about keeping the ability to remove stuff like antimagic field and acid arrow, though - it just doesn't make much sense to me. As I see it the idea of IHS is to remove debilitating conditions, not keep your equipment functioning or remove HP damage (Warblades have another maneuver for that).

I'd probably make it more specific:

IRON HEART SURGE
Iron Heart (Boost)
Level: Warblade 3
Prerequisite: One Iron Heart maneuver
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: See text

When you use this maneuver, you may choose one condition from the list below which is currently affecting you. That condition is removed immediately. You also surge with vengeance and confidence against your foes, gaining a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

Iron Heart Surge can remove the following conditions: Blinded, Charmed, Confused, Cowering, Cursed, Dazed, Dazzled, Deafened, Diseased, Dominated, Energy Drained, Entangled, Exhausted, Fascinated, Fatigued, Frightened, Nauseated, Panicked, Paralysed, Poisoned, Shaken, Sickened, Stunned. It can also remove any effect that gives a penalty to your ability scores or saving throws (such as ray of enfeeblement), reduces your speed or actions per round (such as slow) or imposes mental control (such as suggestion).

At the DM's option, Iron Heart Surge can also remove any unusual condition in line with those listed above.

Unlike other maneuvers, you may use Iron Heart Surge even when one of the above conditions would otherwise prevent you from using a standard action.
I like it. Two questions (just to help you make it tighter):
*Obviously you put in the line about "standard action" to allow the removal of paralysis. Is there a similar analog for Charmed, or do you still have to want to remove Charm?
*If you are multiply-poisoned and choose "poison", does it remove one poison's effect or all?

I fully agree with you it should not stop AMF. Just things that affect you, not things that affect other things that affect you.