Ok, more indepth analysis.

The Hexblade you posted above is my preferred version of the class. I do similar things myself with the Hexblade. It's like the Mystic Ranger: what I always felt the Ranger should be. Same deal here.

The Agent of Divine Misfortune is fine as well, though when combined with your Hexblade above, is strictly superior (better spell list). Not by much obviously, but it IS strictly better. Perhaps making a divine-themed Hexblade variant that changes class features would get this point across better. I do like the name, though.

Beloved of the Shadow is a nice prestige class, but I have one conceptual issue with it. It is a PrC based around a VARIANT ability of the Hexblade, albeit one I really like. Still, basing one of your two Hexblade-specific PrCs around a variant ability of the Hexblade seems somewhat silly. Perhaps if your alternate Hexblade just swapped Summon Familiar for Dark Companion, it'd feel more appropriate (note: I totally endorse this course of action).

Luck Shaper is awesome. I love it completely. However... why does it have Craft (sculpting) as a prereq? That... doesn't seem to make any sense, save for a minor bit with the name.

The Hex feats are all pretty good, though again, I note endless amounts of support for a variant. Just make the Dark Companion part of the Hexblade all the time (makes so much more sense than the damn Familiar anyways).

The spells are both fine. I like the latter quite a bit, actually.

Overall, this is quality material. I really do think the biggest failure here is the lack of the Dark Companion as part of the base class, and feel that should be rectified, ESPECIALLY with all the support for it. I'd like to see more Hexblade-friendly PrCs as well, though this isn't my ideal arena of creative thought. Temoti has a class you may wish to take a look at for ideas: the Debaser (still should be called Corrupter, Temoti ; no, I'm never letting that die).

I hope to see more material from you, both for the Hexblade and for other little-supported classes (such as the Knight, Scout, Spellthief, etc).