The other prisoners seem hopeless. Exploring around, I find a passage with giant rats. Bruce can punch them out easy enough. Except for the vapor rats, but I still have all my magic. There's a small amount of very basic gear on a corpse, and a energy draught just lying around.
Spoiler
Show

Ledges make for a slightly painful one-way passage.
Spoiler
Show

More rats. Lovely Some bats show up behind me to add to the fun. Past the rats I find some better gear.
I figure my best bet is to strip off what little armour I have and march onward. I still can't get past.
Spoiler
Show

Secret passage. Apparently I still have the keys I found earlier, and one of 'em opens the chest. The only significant Item is a Ravaging Baton that casts the spell Ravage Life that damages, weakens and curses living enemies. A nearby locked room contains nothing but a Energy Draught.
Yay! My stuff!
Ah, the portcullis controlů
That deals with that.
There's a locked storeroom. Food, thread, a few saleables and herbs.
Spoiler
Show

Secret room. Minor loot.

Spoiler
Show

Looks like a maze. A sign tells me to keep out. Further inů
For once I feel like leaving well enough alone. Deeper in, I find the 'blessing pool'. It doesn't do anything for me.
What are the chances that this area doesn't have a basilisk?

I find a wolf chained to a rock. It doesn't seem threatening, and the crones left a sign telling prisoners to keep out. The lock is tiny, but trying to smash it only hurts the party.
OK, backing off.

I find another wolf that I can free. It attacks.

The room marked 'pets' had nothing but mung rats in it. A room markes "rewards chamber" was left well alone.

Spoiler
Show

Secret room. Contains a wight. Minor loot. I head for the exit.

Now seems like a good time to head back to town.

Along the way:
I throw the beggar a few coins. He wishes me luck.

When I get back to town, I sell my stuff and get Ciaran all the spells I can. Myndes has some skill points, so I give him a rank of Druidism.

Next time, Ruined Hall?