1. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: New homebrew challenge for myself [need advice to get started] (Angelic Paragons)

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    Alright, just gonna' go ahead and toss these out. They're based on DiceFreaks A Light From on High.

Solar- Metatron (M), the Voice of the Heavens, Prince of the Seraphim
    Planetar- Sandalphon (M), the Arm of the Heavens, Prince of the Seraphim
    Astral Deva- Mikhail (M), the Herald of Courage
    Monadic Deva- Uriel (M), the Herald of Death
    Movanic Deva- Raphael (M), the Herald of Healing

Alternatively, any of the Devas could have Jibrael (F), the Herald of Joy. By all technical accounts, Metatron, Sandalphon, and Nafielon form the Sarim, the princes of the angels, so they have dominion over all Celestial-kind. As for Angels as a species, they work for the Heralds, Mikhail (Michael), Jibrael (Gabriel), Raphael, and Uriel.
    I was personally thinking of using Mikhail, Jibrael, Raphael, Uriel and Phanuel, with Mikhail as Solar Paragon, and so on down the list, but now that I've learned of Metatron and Sandalphon I think they would work better as the Solar and Planetar paragons. I don't quite know what to make of all of this.

Perhaps the hierarchy works like this

Princes
    Metatron
    Sandalphon
    Nafielon

Heralds
    Mikhael
    Jibrael
    Uriel
    Raphael
    Phanuel

With the Heralds being the ones who the PrCs are based on, or the Princes having PrC taken later in levels, like 15th level.
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-05-10 at 01:38 PM.
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.