Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
As for Adrenaline Rush, I don't know about giving them actual Fast Healing, that sounds a little supernatural for a regular brawler ability (The brawler kills somebody, and then the gash in their side closes?) It's supposed to be more "I beat somebody, I feel awesome, RAH!".
That was actually specifically why I added the stipulation that it maxes out at 75% of max HP and doesn't stack up. I don't really feel that such a small amount of temporary HP is going to help, where as fast healing potentially grants you between 12 and 60 hp spread out over the course of a minute. Just enough to keep you chugging along, bruising through hordes of baddies like it's no big deal, when you're rocking your battle rhythm.

I didn't think it appropriate to give him something that'd cover life-altering (see: -ending) injuries at all, and he should still be looking for a medic come the end of combat, but something small and useful to mirror that very same 'I Feel AWESOME!' effect you were going for, in a simple, preexisting mechanic.

Ultimately though, your class. So do what you feel is best. Maybe a later level 'Walk it Off' supernatural brawler ability along the same lines instead?