1. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Let's Play Touhoumon - Gotta Graze 'Em All!

In Gensenkyo, Yuyuko eats you. In Soviet Russia, you eat Yuyuko. Wait... that doesn't sound right. In several different, non-work-safe ways.

My experiences with the games (I suck):
    Spoiler
    Show
    EoSD: I need continues to beat Meiling and Cirno keeps handing me my ass. Sigh.
    PCB: First one I played. Can't get past Youmu without continues and Alice is tough. With continues, I can beat Yuyuko and get one of the bad endings.
    IN: This is the only one of the games I can get the good ending for on normal. I might have 1cc'd it once or twice, I honestly can't remember. I still suck at it.
    IMM: I have little recollection of how I beat it, just that I saw the endings eventually.
    PFV: I really just tried breezing through on easy. All I really cared about was unlocking everyone. Which I can't thanks to Extra, dammit.
    STB: I can't beat a single level in stage 3. Or is that a single stage in level 3? Either way, Alice and Keine are tough.
    MoF: I can't beat level 4, even with Marisa Bugged. There's gotta be something wrong with Momiji, as she never fails to take at least one of my lives. Also, Aya made me experience firsthand the fact that you can still die after the last spellcard in MoF. It was the only time I managed to defeat Aya and I still lost because of a stupid change in the programming.
    SWR: Beat it on normal. And thus began my obsession with Suika. Sure she was in the last fighting game, but she isn't a difficult recurring final boss in this one.
    SA: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (breathes) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UFO: Only played the demo. I can't beat Kogasa consistently and I can't even get halfway through Unzen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    IN: People keep saying it's the easiest. Given the Marisa fight and how dangerous Eirin is, I'm calling BS on those people. Still managed to 1CC it, though, after a hell of a lot of tries.
    It's still the easiest to beat, however. Five or six lives, slow mode, extra time for survival bombing*, and you can earn the right to continue while still getting the good ending.

*I have no idea what it's really called.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2010-05-17 at 01:18 PM.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Winnie the Pooh by Sneak.
    Fishing by Dr. Bath.