1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Base Class Challenge - The Altar of Naught

Altar of Naught

Welcome back, ya'll, to my base class contest! The rules (below) are the same as before - make an original D&D 3.5 base class and fight for the right to keep your kneecaps!

1. You will be making an original D&D 3.5 base class, themed around the void; necromantic mages calling forth shadows, soul-sucking assassins, or even a ninja-like class that blinks in and out of existence. There are no other real restrictions, other than the fact that you cannot have posted this class anywhere else before. Aside from that, anything goes - psionics, martial manuevers, spellcasting, whatever.

2. Submissions are due by August 30th or earlier, and should be submitted in the format which will follow in the next post. Incomplete entries will be disqualified; no exceptions.

3. Plagarism is strictly forbidden.

Aside from that, feel free to create whatever you need; new mechanics, brand-new feats, items, whatever!

Chat thread; entries only in this thread, please

Ready?

GO!
    Last edited by Lord_Gareth; 2010-09-23 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig