1. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Let's Play Touhoumon - Gotta Graze 'Em All!

Thanks. Only reason I thought otherwise was the clawing animation. Guess Shinki just got a replacement for Faint Attack, then.

Also, going through the power plant now. I forgot how much of a hellish experience catching Zapdos (or its replacement, as the case may be) was. I should get something with hypnosis or a move to that effect. Paralysis would work fine too. And it's definitely getting some sort of Majora's Mask reference

I admit, I was tempted to name it after a certain spiteful non-fruit object in IWBTG as well.

Edit: Sevii finished (ohgodgrinding), legendaries caught, up to the Mewtwo replacement now. That was... embarrassing.

"Wriggle used Wriggle Kick! Spoiler fainted!" One shot. Kiiiinda sad. It is a sudden massive level drop from Sevii, mind. Oh, and Cerulean Cave is amazing. Full of Final, EX and Last Word forms of all kinds of characters, including Reimu/Marisa/Sakuya. And Suwako.

Incidentally, some of the sprites - final forms in particular - are absurdly awesome. I'd put them up here, but I'm worried that that would bug Mirrinus if he eventually wants to show it. All stuff that's been voted on already, anyway. So, Mirrinus, would that be okay with you?

Anyway, wouldn't be a post or edit from me without a call for help. Does anyone have a good name for a certain character? Spoilered in case anyone finds their very existence a spoiler, but I doubt that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sariel. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-06-19 at 10:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman