1. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: New homebrew challenge for myself [need advice to get started] (Angelic Paragons)

An excellently varied start, though I'm not a fan of the demiplanar realms and as mentioned they could use some filling out. I'll see if I can help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chivalry View Post
    What is Talisad the Guardinal of? What is Sealtiel the Archon of? They don't conform to a single thing, they are simply celestial paragons who do something.
    On the contrary, both have certain themes they adhere to. Talisid is an especial paragon of friendship and humility - indeed Book of Exalted Deeds takes several paragraphs to say that friendship is the special theme of the guardinal leadership in general and Talisid in particular. Sealtiel specializes in purity and the quest for enlightenment (as well as leading the heavenly military).

Selecting portfolios helps give direction to their organization and servants, attracting new recruits and inspiring those servants (and giving them more grandeur/scope/significance to impress and interest players).

Peoneir might be the angel of the balance of trial and mercy, scourging the wicked and delivering from suffering those who do not deserve it.
    Agapeial of protection and prudence, promoting vigilance in the righteous and delivering the innocent from evil.
    Treasanerva of creativity, rebellion, and exposing evil, calling out those who threaten the physical foundation of good lives.
    Scarumaiel of redemption and acceptance.

Oh, and here's a link to A Light From on High that The Tygre mentioned: link. It might offer inspiration.
    Last edited by MythMage; 2010-07-02 at 12:28 AM.
    Everything I wanted to know about the planes I learned at Dicefreaks.

Projects to watch:
    City of Seven Seraphs for PF from Lost Spheres Publishing
    The Faerie Ring: Along the Twisting Way for PF and 5e from Zombie Sky Press
    Psionics Guide for Starfinder from Dreamscarred Press