1. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Angelic Paragons: Physic of Peoneir (PEACH)

The things that absolutely have to go are the "gear of a mortal alchemist". As an angelic paragon, she is far above most mortals in terms of practical capabilities - magic to prevent alchemical substances from spilling and such petty concerns as that should be child's play for her. If she's supposed to look practical, I'd say go for epic magical gear, not petty alchemical gear. Perhaps she constantly keeps epic potions on hand orbiting her celestial form, much like ioun stones. I suggest fitting in the seven key metals of alchemy (lead, iron, mercury, gold, silver, tin, and copper) somewhere, perhaps in bands or composing armor. Perhaps much of her skin is tattooed with alchemical sigils and painted with holy symbols in magical salves.

She should have wings. They might look interesting/strange, such as being tattooed with alchemical sigils or perhaps even be composed of glowing sigils, but again it just doesn't make sense for her to outright lack major distinguishing features of a movanic deva if she is the ultimate movanic deva.
    Last edited by MythMage; 2010-07-05 at 08:44 PM.
    Everything I wanted to know about the planes I learned at Dicefreaks.

Projects to watch:
    City of Seven Seraphs for PF from Lost Spheres Publishing
    The Faerie Ring: Along the Twisting Way for PF and 5e from Zombie Sky Press
    Psionics Guide for Starfinder from Dreamscarred Press