1. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Jade Throne, discipline for the Kings of Battle [ToB/LoB, Discipline]

This is another discipline for my Libram of Battle project that I am working on with a few other authors on my personal forum site. The goal is that we write an entirely OGL product that utterly replaces the need for the Tome of Battle, which is a rapidly disappearing commodity in the physical sense. As this forum is filled with some of the best and brightest minds I've found on the internet, I'm looking for a solid PEACHing of this discipline to see where it's broken, where it's weak, too strong, etc. The intention of Jade Throne is the replacement of Iron Heart and aspects of Diamond Mind as disciplines. In the context of using it in a Tome of Battle game, this replaces Iron Heart on the Warblade's list. The class this discipline is designed to go with focuses on Charisma, Strength and Dexterity (in that order) to make use of it and it's other signature and basic disciplines. Lastly, if you wish to use this with a class of yours, I'm fine with that so long as credit is given where due.

All in all, let me know what you think. Is it good? Bad? Borked? Etc.

Thanks in advance,
    -X
    Last edited by ErrantX; 2010-07-14 at 03:09 PM.
    Chris Bennett
    Author of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.
    My extended homebrew signature!

Follow me on Facebook!