1. - Top - End - #1178

Default Re: [3.5]Improved monster classes: adapting creatures for player use-taking requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyudra View Post
    They're disparate because of flaws in the original class as written. MMII was not the best written WotC material around. I'll continue updating stuff so the individual features are worthwhile choices unto themselves.

Just for clarification - is this in keeping with the updates to poison I recently made? (the various upgrades?)
    Hmm, very good job with that poison upgrades. I would just sugest you get the upgrades a little faster, like every 4 HD. Kyuubi, perhaps you could add some of this stuff to your Styx dragon?

Again, this is in keeping with the changes I made to how it advances? Would really rather not condense it. I'll see what I can do to tweak it.
    The problem with the blood it's that it's a reactive ability that isn't even assured to work every ecounter. It would be great for dealing with melee minions, but otherwise there's plenty of monsters that won't be fazed by it, because they're either dealing bludgeoding damage or attacking you with spells/SLAs or sniping you from afar or are just resistant/immune to the element in question.

To make it a worthwile choice it should trigger on a bigger variety of situations and perhaps even be useable in an offensive way (thus combining it with breath weapon).
    Last edited by Oslecamo; 2010-08-04 at 05:35 PM.