Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
Ohhh.... oh, my. That quickening is ridonkulously good. I honestly wouldn't take anything else, no matter what I'm playing. Beg beefy attacker? Lets you make a move action before you full attack. Caster? 2 spells in one turn FTW. Skirmisher? Move action, attack, move action. It's like spring attack on crack. Change it to something like... +10' speed, and +1 attack on a full attack action. Then maybe cut it into two abilities, where one does the above, and the other one grants an additional swift/immediate action every round.
Yeah. Maybe works for a boss monster a DM wants to upgrade with the template, but it's pretty bugnuts crazy when you let loose with it. For the record, though, it did specify attacks, not just any standard action, so it wouldn't work with spellcasting.

I'm too lazy to try and make it workable, so I've deleted it.

Changes made:
  • SR changed back to 11+HD, and merged with DR. Now offers stacking benefits with other sources, just in case.
  • Immunity to mind affecting effects is now a standalone ability pick.
  • Some of the weaker choices are now part of a 2 for 1 package deal on the list. This includes improved natural attack size, but only if you have 2 or less natural attacks.
  • Poison now progresses more swiftly, from every 6HD to every 4HD after 4th.
  • Raging Blood now offers a more active option in addition to the dangerous blood: the Raging Blood Surge, which lets the creature tear past many obstacles or ignore failed saving throws, or ignore the effects of unconsciousness so it can keep on fighting. It's refresh conditions can allow it to be used multiple times per encounter, so it's a good option if you really want to stay in the fight.
  • Spellcasting changed to Oslecamo's suggested domain method.