1. - Top - End - #75

Default Re: [3.5]Improved monster classes(2.0):adapting creatures for player use-taking reque

First, I agree with what Draken said, the Brain in a Jar has too much abilities for us to put pseudo-spellcaster in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    I love what's been done with the Sons/Daughters,
    Well thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    and would next like to request Illurien (MMV, unique outsider. And don't object to the unique bit, the Big T is unique and you still did him).
    Don't expect it done very soon tough. Those are easily the hardest ones and I've got a list full of other delayed stuff to take care off. But I'll take that as another compliment.

Kobold-Bard:
    First, you still have the fly speed on demi-dragon body, go fix that please.

Now, who ever said prolific sorceror kobolds were balanced? Seriously there's someone at Wotc that seriously loves kobolds.

Plus, the pseudo-dragon already has plenty of stuff at first level. Excellent skills, save-or-die poison, will eventually fly, will eventually become tiny, pseudo-spellcaster would be pushing it over the top. Feel free to make a pseudo-dragon paragon tough.

Gorgondantress:
    Excellent job! I really don't spot anything to complain about. Perhaps why does he has light armor proefeciency when he's clearly dressed on rags but I'm willing to let that one slip since it has no DR/fast healing.
    Last edited by Oslecamo; 2010-08-27 at 05:14 AM.