Ok, I wasn't very helpful with my criticism, and that just doesn't fly well with Flight of the Conchords.

Fixing the Fighter and Monk requires more than just giving them large numbers. Things like Timestop, Shapechanging into a Choker, etc. to break the action economy mean that high level casters are just better than non-casters. Sure, your fighter has a large plus to hit, but the wizard can automatically go first and take six standard actions before the fighter can do anything.

The problem gets even worse at epic levels - epic magic allows some truly crazy stuff to happen, and it can happen with very little cost and at fairly easy DCs. Trying to fix Epic 3.5 with items is like trying to stop a building falling over by flinging peas at it.

If you want to play crazy epicness without a broken system, D&D is not for you. You might try Exalted (ok, the system has just as many problems, if not more, but a lot of them aren't prevalent if you're with a group who don't know it), or something like Nobilis.

I've also been ninja'd by Kyuubi, as I had a meal halfway through the post.