Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge XI

I would like to judge.
    Criteria:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Originality
    How unique is your build compared to the others, and most commonly stated builds to go into the class. Do you use your SI in a unique, unexpected way? Do you enter the SI in an equally interesting way?

Power
    Within the same type of classes, how do you compete? (Casters vs Casters, etc) Are there levels where you simply do not function, or function quite poorly? Do you rely on a caster to give a buff, or does your equipment with WBL allow you to take of any needs? Please feel free to explain any combos that the character relies on.

Elegance
    Flaws are a required -1 point here, as per the rules. I don't care how many sources you go with to make your build, I won't count the number of books. However if you simply splash around for small level dips that look fishy, expect a little off. Do you exploit or use known cheese in order to do what it is you do?

Use of secret ingredient
    Did you take the SI as far as possible, if not is there a good reason? Does the SI add or subtract from the actual effectiveness of the character? This section will basically combine the other three categories in terms of the SI only.

Last edited by BobVosh; 2010-08-31 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson
    Evil Intelligence is knowing the precise ritual that will allow you to destroy the peaceful kingdom that banished you.

Evil Wisdom is understanding that you probably shouldn’t perform said ritual while you’re standing in the estimated blast radius.