1. - Top - End - #521
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Behind Every Monster Is a Person in a Cute Costume: Let's Play Moemon Leafgreen!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeCommander5 View Post
    That chapter...was very touching. I think I have to say it was my favorite so far.

As for the team, I don't think it needs to be reorganized so much as expanded. Since Seed has already shown that she likes to train and bond with all her pokemon, I think it would be fitting for her to train another six to the same level and then at the same rate as the current team, allowing her to mix and match to create the best team for each challenge she meets. As for who to pick, I'd say definitely Aquamarine, Phoebe, Jasmine, and Erika, as well as either Mellow (if Seed can stomach it), Leafe, or Lila, and either Pixie, Toph, or Ala.

Also, I definitely think you should give Phoebe the chance to get some screen time, and have her join Azula in facing Erika's gym. Since Pigeotto learn Wing Attack at level 27 in this generation, she can easily be quite useful.
    I've been toying with this idea, thinking I could possibly bring it up when we catch a ghost in Lavender: I'd like it very much, really...The trick with the extra 6 members would be avoiding redunancy, to to help with the question of 'who to use when' is managable for me on a regular basis.

As for your second suggestion...It's tempting: I'd either take up this, or Herpestidae's suggestion, should I need a pokemon other than Azula for this gym (which, I may, if I want to control the EXP flow.). Phoebe's going to start getting screentime soon, though: Fly is just around the corner.
    Last edited by Deme; 2010-09-26 at 10:17 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...