Quote Originally Posted by M-Bark View Post
Perhaps a Skill Trick allowing for a potion effect to last a round longer instead, then? I'd imagine that to be somewhat similar - if the other way around and magical in a sense.
That sounds like a good idea.

Savor the Effect [Manipulation]
You enjoy the effects of potions longer than normal.
Prerequisite: Autohypnosis 5 ranks, Concentration 1 rank
Benefit: Though a form of meditation you extend the benefits of a potion with a duration longer than instantaneous for 1d4 additional rounds.

Nasal surgery to produce a sound that vibrates on a level that confuses creatures with Blindsense?
HA! That got a laugh out of me, but I like the idea.

Enigmatic Pitch [Interaction]
Your voice seems to come from everywhere and makes concentration difficult.
Prerequisite: Bluff 10 ranks, Concentration 5 ranks
Benefit: Through a special form of ventriloquism, any vocal effects, such as that from speaking or casting a spell with a vocal component, or your general location, cannot be determined through listen checks. It also hides you from those who 'see' with blindsense or blindsight through hearing, and they gain no benefit from these abilities. You can still be seen normally through all other forms of sight and heard moving or making noise through non-vocal means.

Strange Overtones [Interaction]
Your voice drives others a little crazy.
Prerequisite: Bluff 5 ranks, Intimidate 5 ranks
Benefit: Through manipulation of subharmonics and carefully crafted reflection your voice takes on a subtly disturbing tone. It takes no action, but you may use your voice to cause others to take a -1 penalty to saves against Confusion and Fear, including Intimidate checks.

Subconscious training inorder to instill a 'contingent' suggestion for whenever failing a save against suggestion or dominate spell. I.e. Sit down and repeat the Mantra 'The Books with odd looks are most often written by Crooks' whenever I fail a suggestion or dominate spell.?
...that has incredible potential.