Most of the following are minor observations and nitpicks. Let me take a moment first to praise you on your work here. This is nothing short of amazing. I have little to contribute as suggestions because you've done so well, so I'll just point out what I think might bear fixing/rewording.
  • Athletics is listed twice on your rules summary.
  • The Druid's Shapeshift ability is slightly unclear to me. When it first occurs, the player is allowed to set a form and completely change his physical and mental ability scores around, and then additionally get +2 bonuses as indicated? What happens with Vitality/Wounds/Power points with these changing constitution and mental scores? Overall, it just seems a little bit wrong to me.
  • Although you have Renewal in the Psychic Warrior entry, the Psion entry does not list Renewal's effects. I would add it to the psion's table.
  • Under the Seeker's so Below abilities, you've mistyped Seeker as Slayer under the [Rogue] entry.
  • You never explicitly state what the first effect of the Seeker's Deal with Death ability is. Does the player come back to life if most of his fellows give a "yea", or must it be unanimous? Does he come back with full hit points, or get left with 1 hit point away from dying but stable? Also: you might wanna revise the sentence that reads: "The final variable is that a deck of cards is passed around the group, with each player drawing one and passing it on until."

That said, this is nothing short of amazing, and I absolutely love the mix of flavor and rebalancing to actually make some archetypes playable, and make others more interesting. I really want my DM to get a look at this thing. If I weren't too busy myself, I'd be planning a PBP game right now.