1. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: HYU MAD! [A Completely Flawed PrC; PEACH!]

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post

That is all

Let's ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrick View Post

With some slight modifications, this would make a really cool serious PrC! Mad hatter sort of deal. Kinda rogue-ish/bard-ish.

I like this class, I might have to steal this.

Edit: incidentally, why autohypnosis?
    Autohypnosis and Bluff just seemed the most fitting skills to get yourself over the "village idiot" stuff that comes with the Peasant Hat flaw. The purpose of these Commoner Flaw-based PrCs I have created is to turn the Flaws around and make them actually useful and awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    Wait... so... having an awesome hat gives you -15 diplomacy and makes you commandable? Why is that? I mean, I understand dying without it- losing your hat is a fate worse than death, after all- but having such a nice hat, you should have a bonus to diplomacy, not a penalty!
    It's part of the Peasant Hat flaw, as I explained above, sadly. I think I'll add a Hat Trick that gives SR to give an extra layer of protection against the command, since it allows a Will save already.

Also, does odd hatjob weaponization count as rounds without the hat? What if you miss and it falls off a cliff and you lose your hat? Trust me, it needs the returning property. Hat rebel or no, potentially losing your hat is a bad, bad plan.
    Edited. I meant to make the hat return, but forgot. Apologies.

Also, the topping torch should add fire damage to the pike.
    Edited. They take up the same "slot" so to say, so they don't go together. However, I will add other Hat Tricks that do work with Prussian Piker.

Also, there really needs to be a Nize Hat! ability, that makes the penalty a bonus instead against those wearing hats.
    Done!

Also, nice class. Nize hat.
    Thanks!

In all honesty, after the other Commoner Flaw-based PrCs, I thought none of the other Flaws could really be worked with. Many either make the character unplayable or don't really give a penalty to exploit and turn around and make awesome, as is the idea. Recently I got the idea to start up a PbP campaign with these Flaw-based PrCs and therefore went back to them once again to see if I could squeeze in more PrCs, as the other ones are too focused around animals. This is the result!

So if anyone is interested in that PbP campaign idea...
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2010-11-10 at 06:17 AM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries