Pyromancer999: You know, you might be right about that healing... let me do some quick math regarding that ability.
Assuming 36 wisdom at 20th level (18 +2 racial +5 levels +5 inherent +6 enhancement... somehow), we end up 265 essence points.

If you want to remain at least CR 15 in all 3.33 encounters of the day, you use up a total of 225 essence points. That gives you 40 points leftover that can indeed be spent to get 8 more heals (for a total of 11 potential heals per day, about average for hit point regeneration purposes and far too much for others). Then again, using these points in this way means that you're doomed if the 3.33 rounds up to 4 on this particular day and that you only have those 40 points to spend if you need to get anything done before the first encounter (where you'll need to pay your first increment of 75 just to be a CR 15). Sooo... potentially far too much healing but potentially dangerous to self as well.
Would this be less broken in your opinion if it cost 5 extra EP to get the healing, 10 EP to get healing + status removal, 15 EP to get healing + ability healing + status removal, etc (25 extra to get the whole shebang).

As for templates being broken, I still don't see it. I'm thinking of mineral warriors, dark creatures, ghosts, winged creatures, multiheaded creatures (can only be applied once), necropolitans, evolved undead (also only once), vampires, feral creatures, liches, saints, half-dragons, half-celestials, half-fiends, half-farspawn, phrenic, and half-fey creatures but I'm still not seeing any problems with any of these, even mixed or matched. I'm not doubting that you may see some broken combinations here but I'm not seeing them. Mind pointing them out to me?

As for finding creatures, don't forget that you can select one that teleports, meaning that you can choose to abandon the plot at any time to search for a monster that you want. Also, I had never claimed that this guy can use every spell, only that it can use any spell. I always thought that tier 1 means having speak with dead during a murder mystery and forcecage during a climactic encounter, not having both spells simultaneously in both cases.

Soulblazer87: That's more or less what I tried to say in the opening post (and failed horribly to communicate). Interestingly, though this class can be broken through optimization, neither of your examples actually work (Antimagic Aura is focused on the caster rather than a target and the protean doesn't mimic actual spellcasting ability so mimicing a dragon just turns you into a flying beefstick with a breath weapon; good but not broken).
I understand not liking the potential to be broken. This was more of a thought experiment to see if I could mimic the basic aesthetic of tier 1 classes (broken if you know what you're doing but somewhat balanced for most campaigns). This is the only class above tier 3 that I have ever created and I honestly don't plan on doing so again any time soon.
That said, can you think of any way to improve the fluff or slightly alter the crunch that would aid the believability factor? No sense in leaving a job half-done.

Eurus: As I've said in my first edit, I'm really not expecting a prize for this and I'm not really expecting any praise either. I've seen a few posters on these boards try to create tier 1 classes before and I figured that I wanted to see if I could make one in more of the WotC style and less in the "here's a win-button" style. Most campaigns could probably use it with little problem but problems emerge when people have memorized several monster manuals and aren't afraid to show it.

Also, haven't seen hide nor hair of you for awhile. Hi!