View Single Post

Thread: FFRP Central: All players start here!

1. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: FFRP Central: All players start here!

Quote Originally Posted by TruorTupnm View Post
    Greetings. I've checked this part of the forum out a few times but wasn't sure about jumping directly in. At the moment, though, I am a fan of the fact that this place looks to have some fairly high activity. I've played in plenty of free-form games before, but those were mostly in Star Wars or Tolkien stories. Would something from one of those settings be particularly unwelcome, or should I just come up with something more D. As Well As D.-esque?

It looks as if high-powered is the name of the game, here. Well, I suppose that my character could mayhaps learn stuff in this Nexus place to not die or be instantly discounted. As has been suggested to others, I'll just head for this Trog's Tavern place and see how things go.

Most importantly, what do you people think would be a good addition? I expect to read something along the lines of, "Play whatever you like!" but are there any opinions on what sorts of personalities or archetypes and such this place doesn't already have twenty-seven thousand representatives of?
    ...Nexus isn't the only game running here.

The Lynching games regularly use Star Wars and Tolkien characters, for one thing.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-12-07 at 07:58 AM.