Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
That's the point, is that it gets the ability to use its morphing ability essentially as an immediate-free action, and allows it to change at any time it likes. Normally, you work out damage and DR at the same time, yes, but the idea is that whatever order you do things in in real time, you can interrupt that at any time to morph. So if the combat list goes:

1) Does the creature have DR?
MORPH!
2) Does the attack overcome the DR?
MORPH!
3) How much damage does the attack deal?
Hmm, but wouldn't that be kinda of a rules nightmare and bog down the game as your character is reacthing to everything? Well ok trying to play at level 29 would be pretty rule-heavy already, but still, I think it shouldn't be able to transform more than once per round for simplicity's sake. Maybe allow multiple changes with each

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
Maybe I'll just make it so you only get the one power when you take the ability.
I like that solution!

monkman:
Ok, changed the deflection bonus to +1 (or improving an already existing bonus by +1), and put the untyped comment.

Betropper:I agree with you. This thread seems to be working pretty well by itself. Who really cares how many threads there are or who's running them as long as more cool monster classes are being done?