1. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: [3.5 Base Class] The Barbarian A Fix [PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick_BR View Post
    Feels like you gave him a lot of effects you could get with feats, like use strength on intimidate, use bigger weapons, fast healing (PHB2 has that). All in all, you got him mostly higher numbers (except for pounce. that's mighty good), not that barbarians need ways to deal MORE damage, but if you want to make him more flavorful, and add lots of nifty abilities, it looks good.
    Yeah, I know. I did give him a significant boost to his numbers. But I thought I did a number of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick_BR View Post
    Will be just a bit stronger than the default fighter and monk. You may want to take a look on some homebrews out there if someone feels your barbarian got too strong.

Also, if you think rage is too "meh" still, you could add more stuff to it, like an extra attack while raging (like Frenzy), and/or add an extra rage level, like Superior Rage or something, giving improved and mighty a bit earlier.
    I thought I gave rage plenty of oomph actually, I was worried that the bonus to Strength and Constitution wasn't big enough. Aside from that, it gave you all sorts of wonderful things. Fast Healing, a really annoying distracting ability, extra damage, an extra attack and ability that suspiciously resembles Iron Heart Surge.
    Last edited by Samm; 2010-12-10 at 09:06 PM.