New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Phase's Phully Phormed, Phalangeal, and Phantasmagorical Random Banter #112

Well. I'm back. Just got done shaving the neck and cheeks and trimming down the rest. It's always funny how voluminous it looks on one's face and then when it's down there on the paper towel in the sink... It looks so frail and fragile and like it was almost nothing at all.

And then I manage to somehow cut myself with the beard trimmer.

So women never grow out of that I must try to exert all control possible in order to establish security and safety phase? that's... actually making sense to me.

And that's depressing.

V:Well, obviously this is an ill-defined blanket generalization that may or may not actually apply to anyone.

*is now glad he is frightened of brides and doesn't want to come within 100 feet of one.*
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-01-15 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #542
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Phase's Phully Phormed, Phalangeal, and Phantasmagorical Random Banter #112

Well, I wouldn't generalize to all women...because CutePoison might come and kill me...

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Well, I wouldn't generalize to all women...because CutePoison might come and kill me...
    I agree. It's mostly just wives that fall into that category.

4. - Top - End - #544

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    I agree. It's mostly just wives that fall into that category.
    ...remind me why we got married again?

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ettin in the Playground

Alcohol? Temporary insanity? =P

Cristo loves his wife, it's true! =O
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Doctors of the playground... Assemble!

Okay so, last night I had a Varsity Basketball game (we wrecked the other team, before you ask . 68-44. I had a Double Double [/jock]). And after the game, I was walking around fine, nothing hurt, just a little sore from running and dunking and inside play and such. But I woke up... and I had a... sprained ankle?! I have to limp everywhere . Nothing happened after the game that would've caused it, nor during the night in my trusty hammock... I didn't fall out, but what happened to my ankle? Is it possible for previously built up stress on a bone to do damage a few hours later? . Mud is confused.

Anyways, My server lag is gone. .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

My roommate was moving to Japan and I needed someone to help pay the bills?

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

*is confused about semi-current topic of conversation*

So...women are scary for some reason? Or, just certain kinds of women? Wives? What's this about clothes-shopping?

Eh. I'm not married, likely never wil be so I guess I'll miss out on that part where women suddenly get scary. I'll just have to be content with my un-scary female life-partner.

Edit: BTW, I love that avi, Coidzor.
    Last edited by ghost_warlock; 2009-01-15 at 02:55 PM.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Barbarian in the Playground

@ Mud - that's happened to me before too; seems sometimes you don't notice minor sprains/strains until you've been off it for a while and they've had time to 'set up'.

~PS
    "One Penguin To Rule Them All..."

Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm invisible...I'm invisible...I'm baby mice-ing invisible!" ~ Diva De

The Boot. Fear it.

Thanks to Trog for OotK icon
    Also, thanks to El J, Kubb Ambassador

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

*returns from class*

About the getting married and being controlled thing, I admit it, its probably going to happen to me.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Orc in the Playground

Stop generalising, it's making me feel awful.

I know most women are of the OMG BUY ME THINGS AND WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU CUT YOUR HAIR YOU LOOK GAY OMG TOO SHORT NO SEX TIL IT GROWS BACK ANOTHER CM category, but honestly.

Some of us started puberty with mostly male friends, and as such are a lot more laid back than your usual hormonal fare.

Of course I still get the occasional BUY ME CAKE and I WANT A CAT ovarian outburst, but for god's sake men, pull yourself together. I'd rather go into GameStation with my man and ogle the Windows ware than drag him into Schuh and make him tell me my ankles don't look fat in these shoes, then not get them anyway because the colour is slightly wrong, after an hour of humming and hahing.

I like my femininity, but not when everyone assumes I'm going to p-whip any man who walks past and accuse them of sexism when they tell me to shove off.

So at least put a disclaimer or something, jees.
    Nobody helped me in any way, shape or form with this avatar, I found it in a child's shoe.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinsushi View Post
    @ Mud - that's happened to me before too; seems sometimes you don't notice minor sprains/strains until you've been off it for a while and they've had time to 'set up'.

~PS
    Ah okay, good to know that I'm not crazy. Or atleast, I'm not crazier. I have another Divisional game Saturday too... and we need to win it if we are to go to counties. . Ruh Roh Raggy, I rink we're rout of Robby Racks! ruck!
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post

I know most women are of the OMG BUY ME THINGS AND WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU CUT YOUR HAIR YOU LOOK GAY OMG TOO SHORT NO SEX TIL IT GROWS BACK ANOTHER CM category, but honestly.

Some of us started puberty with mostly male friends, and as such are a lot more laid back than your usual hormonal fare.

Of course I still get the occasional BUY ME CAKE and I WANT A CAT ovarian outburst, but for god's sake men, pull yourself together. I'd rather go into GameStation with my man and ogle the Windows ware than drag him into Schuh and make him tell me my ankles don't look fat in these shoes, then not get them anyway because the colour is slightly wrong, after an hour of humming and hahing.

I like my femininity, but not when everyone assumes I'm going to p-whip any man who walks past and accuse them of sexism when they tell me to shove off.

*attempts to placate with cake and kittens*

What kind of disclaimer are you wanting? "CutePoison is exempt from all generalizations about women"? =P

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

I just had a scary thought... that I will make a thread about... later... I think I have to go take a nap before my head explodes from the thought of this... . Bye everyone...

Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-01-15 at 03:24 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

I didn't mean stuff like that. I was talking about the little things. Turning on the AC/Heater, opening the window, checking to see what that noise was(hopefully when I'm not wearing a red shirt), get her something, just small things like that.

Chances are, that if I did get married to a girl like that(I hope I have more common sense than that), I'd deserve whatever fate throws at me.

*shudder*

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

What kind of disclaimer are you wanting? "CutePoison is exempt from all generalizations about women"? =P
    I'm pretty sure she likes shoes.
    And...other things.
    Everything I say is 100% TRUTH*
    *may contain traces of lie

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.
    (I totally ship him and Curly. But shhh, it's a secret.)
    Formerly known as Aziraphale.

17. - Top - End - #557

. . .

I think I love you Miss Poison.
    Aside from the boyfriend thing I'm exactly like that. Except I have a cat, and if I want cake I buy it myself. Mostly.
    Oh, and the Windows.
    In my whole life I've had a ratio of male friends to female friends of 3:1. If anything that ratio's bigger now. I have say six or seven really good female friends compared to twenty fiveish guys I can talk to. All this is in real life by the way.
    And I'm pretty disparaging to girly girls. So empty and shallow many of them. Luckily, all my female friends have been geeks/nerds/eccentric/other/at least two of the above.

EDIT:

Also, Miss Poison; you look damn cool. And familiar somehow.

Oh, and does anyone know what kind of magic spell to use?

Love it.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-01-15 at 03:34 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aziraphale View Post
    I'm pretty sure she likes shoes.
    And...other things.
    *scratches down on notepad*

...what kind of other things? And what is p-whipping? If pistols are not involved, color me intrigued. Actually, color me intrigued ANYWAY.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Orc in the Playground

Cake and kittens... to the diabetic girl who lives in a flat.

Bah.

And in all posts saying something general abotu the flakey nature of women, SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I will admit to chocolate lust, PMT irrationality, obsession with commitment and love of cute things, but I am exempt from all attempts to change man into something unrealistic and dragging round shops.

Capische?
    Nobody helped me in any way, shape or form with this avatar, I found it in a child's shoe.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

Mr. Cobra,
    It kinda rhymes with "fussy".

**** me, but I'm glad I'm a ****** sometimes.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post

Oh, and does anyone know what kind of magic spell to use?

Love it.
    You wound my pride! Of course I do!

22. - Top - End - #562
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Mr. Cobra,

I thought you'd stolen that pic from an American pre-teen beauty pageant.

Then I did a double take.

THAT'S NO 11 YEAR OLD GIRL, THAT'S A KNEENIBBLE.

You suit it, though...

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Mr. Cobra,

You delivered!
    Bravo, sir!
    Any more requests for me?

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ettin in the Playground

...fine. *takes Poison home, offers chocolate cake and insulin, lets her hold pet kitties*

And dragging 'round shops isn't so bad, really. *is used to most of these stereotype things women do that men hate, having sisters*

Also, Kneen? <3.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Orc in the Playground

...fine. *takes Poison home, offers chocolate cake and insulin, lets her hold pet kitties*

And dragging 'round shops isn't so bad, really. *is used to most of these stereotype things women do that men hate, having sisters*

Also, Kneen? <3.
    Yay, sweet sweet insulin! Gotta get enough of that wonderful stuff. DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME MAN. *twitch*

Hell, I'm female in hormones and genotype only, I'm as bored of girls as they deserve to be bored of. Ask 'Zira.

I'd tap Kneen for the XP.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay, sweet sweet insulin! Gotta get enough of that wonderful stuff. DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME MAN. *twitch*

Hell, I'm female in hormones and genotype only, I'm as bored of girls as they deserve to be bored of. Ask 'Zira.

I'd tap Kneen for the XP.
    ...what about phenotype? =O

I'd tap Kneen for the mana. Or the alcohol. >.>

27. - Top - End - #567
    Orc in the Playground

...what about phenotype? =O

I'd tap Kneen for the mana. Or the alcohol. >.>
    Ok ok, phenotype also.

>_>

I'd tap Kneen for the sense of accomplishment.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok ok, phenotype also.

>_>

What the hell is a phenotype?

I'd tap Kneen also. But I don't know what it is.

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok ok, phenotype also.

>_>

Your shifty look piques my curiosity. Is there something about your pheno's you want to share? =P

I'd tap Kneen for the...for the...

...damn. I ran out of tapping ideas. Other than, you know, blood fetish.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Orc in the Playground

Your shifty look piques my curiosity. Is there something about your pheno's you want to share? =P

I'd tap Kneen for the...for the...

...damn. I ran out of tapping ideas. Other than, you know, blood fetish.
    My phenotype uh... cannot be mistaken.

Ever.

I'd tap him for the interesting rash?