New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Crouching Tiger, Hidden Swordsage [Feats]

After looking through the PHBII Heritage feats, and watching Crouching Tger, Hidden Draong, I thought I could carry the idea over, in a hong-kong action movie kinda way.

Disciplined Awe [General]

Prerequisites: Wis 15, Swordsage Level 1st

Benefit: As a standard action, you can expend a maneuver to perform a display of martial discipline and skill that causes fear in your opponents. All hostile creatures in a 20ft radius must make a Will Save (DC10+level of expended maneuver+your Wis modifier). On a failed save, the enemy takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saves and checks for 24 hours, or until he successfully hits you, whichever comes first. A creature that resists or breaks the effect cannot be affected again for another 24 hours. This is a supernatural ability

Disciplined Glide [General]

Prerequisites: Wis 15, Swordsage Level 1st

Benefit: You can expend a maneuver as a standard action to gain the ability to fly. You fly at a speed equal to twice your base land speed with good maeuverability. This benefit lasts for 1 round per level of the maneuver expended to activate it. This is a supernatural ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Chumleigh View Post
    Oh.
    Oh, my.
    You just earned seventeen cool points by my reckoning. And I'm so sigging that.
    Cheers,
    --Count Chumleigh

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Swordsage [Feats]

ever read complete warrior? if not, theres a skill thats called perform (weapon drill) that seems that disiplined awe would give a bonus to. good feats though
    Quote Originally Posted by knightsaline View Post
    Living Vengeful Gaze of God/Contingent True Resurrection: Kills you, kills itself, True rezzes itself, kills again, kills itself again, true rezzes itself again..........
    "On the other hand, maybe all of this could have been prevented if you had just managed to get laid once in a while. You can't tell me you would have been as tightly wound if you had been getting treasure type O once in a while"

Roxas avatar made by Adghar. The keyblades are Diamond dust and One Winged Angel

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thanks. I just wanted to be able to fly without having to wait to get Balance on Shadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Chumleigh View Post
    Oh.
    Oh, my.
    You just earned seventeen cool points by my reckoning. And I'm so sigging that.
    Cheers,
    --Count Chumleigh

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

I dunno, maybe you ought to drop the Swordsage level 1st limitation, It may take the warrior time to figure out the technique to Tan Tui style jumping... Also Monks might benefit from a similar ability since Wire-Fu flicks tend to give standard martial artists this capability too...
    Member of a fanclub.