Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Project C.U.T.E.

Ladies and gentlepersons; I am inclined, against my better nature, to begin and institute a great project, begun innocent, and sure to end badly.
    It began with an innocuous comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by chionophile
    I think someone needs to come up with a campaign where every monster is adorable, and maybe all the characters (PCs included) are under the age of 3.

Cutest campaign ever.
    Upon hearing this, I knew. I knew that this would indeed come to pass. And to that end, I present to you the thesis of Project C.U.T.E.:
    Chaos,
    Unimaginable,
    Terrible,
    Endless.

To whit, I will be attempting to gather together all the most adorable monsters in existence, such as Mephibosheth's Puppy Swarm.

In addition, I will be seeking to create adorable versions of existing classes suitable for three-to-five year old PCs.

To create an 'adorable' template that can be applied to almost any monster to create a suitably huggable, snuggable version thereof, if possible.

And a selection of adorable feats, alternative adorable skill usages, adorable magic items, prestige classes, etc..

In the end, it's hoped enough material will have been produced to actually run such a campaign.
    And it will be squidgy widgy adowable.

The Informal Theme for This Time Period Is:
    Base classes.
    Come one, come all, submit your base classes.
    In addition to base classes, suplemmental material, such as new skills for your class, new spells for your class, new weapons, feats- anything that is needed to make your class work- can also be submitted.

If you've got monsters, templates, or prestige classes, save them somewhere- your time is coming.

If you've got skills, feats, spells, combat moves/actions, or races, bring em' on.

Adorable Monsters[*]Fire Puppy.[*]Puppy Swarm.[*]Stuffed Animal[*]Zombear[*]Monster Under The Bed[*]Beloved Gaurdian[*]TV Set
    Adorable Templates[*]Pinata
    Adorable Races[*]Care Bear
    Adorable Magic Items[*]Security Blanket[*]Story Scroll and Magic Bookmark[*]Cookie, Cookie Jar, and Book of Bedtime Stories[*] Bag of Infinite Legos[*]Soda[*]Lollipop of Cute[*]Video Game
    Adorable Feats[*]Sad Puppy Face[*]Write Story Scroll[*]Imagine Prowess and Weapon Flourish[*]Dramatic Pose and Warcry[*]Heroic Sprint[*]Sore Loser[*]Aberrant Dreams[*]Debate Death[*]Unlimited Ammo[*]Fuzzy Shape Spell[*]Bossy, You're not the boss of me, Insistent foot stamping
    Adorable Combat Manouvers[*]Hide Under The Sheets[*]Five Second Rule
    The Adorable Template[*]V 0.1
    Adorable Skills[*]Hold It, Play, and Imagine[*]Knowledge (imaginal geography).[*]Tantrum[*]Construct
    Adorable Classes[*]The Whiner[*]The Dreamer[*]The Darling[*]The Storybook Hero[*]The Animal Lover[*]Panlid Champion[*]Mama's Boy
    -Spell List[*]Scaredycat[*]Quiet Reader[*]Storyteller
    Adorable Spells[*]Touch of Tickling[*]Find the page[*]I Call Time Out[*]You Have to Share[*]Base[*]Red light/Green light.[*]Simon Says/Mass Simon Says[*]Mother May I[*]Childish Taunt/Greater Childish Taunt[*]Too many spells to list individually
    Adorable Weaponry and Mundane Items[*]Frying Pan[*]Booger[*]Pencil, Ruler, Book, and Skipping rope[*]Stick Sword, Stick Bow, Baseball Bat[*]Slingshot
    Adorable Pantheons[*]Mom and Dad+[*]That Mean Dog Across The Street
    Adorable Planes[*]The Imaginal Plane
    Adorable Prestige Classes:[*]Bearer of The Gaurdian[*]Wild Child[*]Engineer-to-be
    -Spell List
    Miscellanea and Variant Rules[*]Age Modifiers

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Project C.U.T.E.

Good luck on this noble endeavor.

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Sophistemon
    Good luck on this noble endeavor.
    Less of a noble endeavor, more of an attempt to destroy all life in the universe and replace it with hideous (though adorable) unlife.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

This sounds so... um...

...cute.
    ;)

Good luck on figuring this out. It's going to be hilarious when you get finished.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Of course, considering you got the idea from the Fire Puppy, you can't leave that out.

On another note, squidgy widgy adowable is just the greatest phrase ever. I must steal it and use it to annoy my friend, Jen, who hates it when I use the word adowable in sarcasm to describe anything one of the girls says is cute. It'll drive her insane. Thank you.
    Cardinal Ximinez by Mephibosheth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisqui
    And yes, that is pretty much exactly what she meant. Don Beegles FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski
    An appeal to me in this fiendish row - is there? Very well; I heard; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Don Beegles
    Of course, considering you got the idea from the Fire Puppy, you can't leave that out.

On another note, squidgy widgy adowable is just the greatest phrase ever. I must steal it and use it to annoy my friend, Jen, who hates it when I use the word adowable in sarcasm to describe anything one of the girls says is cute. It'll drive her insane. Thank you.
    I please to aim, chef Flayer.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

I am urged to mention Grimm, just because it's a D20 game system that has children as the protagonists.

It also has a magical teddybear which summons a celestial animal once per day.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I think Gnomes would fit in perfectly with this.

9. - Top - End - #9

Just a bit off-topic, but Sophistemon, nice avatar. I haven't seen it before, so I just thought I'd comment.

BTW, there are a lot of weird little fey that would work well in a project like this one. I like, for instance, Spriggans (not entirely cute, per se, but they could be with the proper voice-acting).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Expand for quotes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophismata View Post
    You are a bad, bad man, Abd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthromancer View Post
    'Psionics' is just tapping into the core of magic within yourself, whereas the mumbo-jumbo dancing, gibbering, and flinging around esoteric material components is like trying to paint-by-numbers when the guy next to you is rendering works from Picasso by memory alone.

Abd's contribution to the Animate/End A World project.

10. - Top - End - #10

Since my Puppy Swarm helped inspire this topic, I feel obligated to participate. I present...

Stuffed Animal

• Size/Type: Tiny Construct
    • Hit Dice: 2d10 (11 hp)
    • Initiative: +2
    • Speed: 10 ft (2 squares)
    • Armor Class: 16 (+2 Dex, +2 Size)
    • Base Attack/Grapple: +1/-0
    • Attack: Slam +0 (1d6-2 [min 1] subdual)
    • Full Attack: 2 Slams +0 (1d6-2 [min 1] subdual)
    • Space/Reach: 2 Ĺ ft/0 ft
    • Special Attacks: Calming Aura, Hug
    • Special Qualities: Construct traits, immunity to magic, damage reduction 5/piercing or slashing, low-light vision
    • Saves: Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +1
    • Abilities: Str 6 (-2), Dex 14 (+2), Con NA, Int NA, Wis 12, Cha 14
    • Skills: --
    • Feats: --
    • Environment: Bedrooms, Toy Stores, Daycare Centers
    • Organization: Solitary, Toy Chest (2-4)
    • Challenge Rating: ?
    • Treasure: none
    • Alignment: Always Neutral
    • Advancement: 3-6 HD (Small)
    • Level Adjustment: Ė

Combat
    • Calming Aura: Stuffed Animals have long been used to calm agitated children, and have been developed to give off an aura of calm. Any humanoid within 20 feet of a Stuffed Animal must make a DC 14 Will save or be affected as if by the Calm Emotions spell. Any humanoid with an evil alignment gets a +2 bonus on Will saves to resist the effects of the Calming Aura. A creature that successfully saves against a Stuffed Animalís Calming Aura is immune to that Stuffed Animalís aura for 24 hours.
    • Hug: If a Stuffed Animal hits with both its Slam attacks, it may attempt to start a grapple without provoking an attack of opportunity. A Stuffed Animalís grapple modifier includes a +6 racial bonus. Additionally, any humanoid successfully Hugged by a Stuffed Animal must make a DC 16 Will save or be affected by the Stuffed Animalís Calming Aura (even if he/she has previously made a successful save against the aura).

Hope you like it. I'm not sure what the CR is, but I'm thinking around CR 2. Any suggestions are welcome.

Mephibosheth
    The Scroungers Campaign Setting
    Main Thread | Crunch

Other Projects
    The Giver d20
    Other Homebrew
    A Zombiemageddon Campaign Journal!

11. - Top - End - #11

Zombear
    Small undead
    Hit Dice: 2d12+2 (15hp)
    Iniative: +0
    Speed:30ft (6 squares; can't run)
    AC: 13 (+1 size, +2 natural, +10 stitches)
    Base attack/grapple: +1/-4
    Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4+1).
    Full Attack: 2 slams +0 melee (1d4+1).
    Space/reach:5ft/5ft
    Special Attacks: Beat the stuffing out of em', engulf.
    Special Qualities: Damage reduction 3/slashing or piercing, hug vulnerability, undead traits.
    Saves:Fort +1, Reflex +0, Will +1.
    Abilities: Str 9, Dex 11, Con -, Int 5, Wis 10, Cha 2.
    Skills: Intimidate +3.
    Feats: Toughness.
    Environment: Playrooms.
    Alignment: Always neutral evil.
    Treasure: 1/2 items, all stuffed or cloth.
    Advancement: None.
    LA: -
    Challenge rating: ??

With a deceptively lumbering gait, the terrible mockery of an ordinary teddy marches toward you, button eyes cold as chips of obsidian. It raises its heavy paws to attack...

A Zombear is a teddy bear that, through the intervention of necromantic magic, has become a lumbering creature of undeath. Malovolent and spiteful, it seeks to destroy those who once loved it.
    A zombear is about two feet tall and one wide. It weighs only about 40 pounds.
    Zombears speak no languages, but understand common.

Combat
    Zombears usually lead off with a full attack, attempting to use their Beat the Stuffing attack against the nearest opponent.
    Beat the Stuffing Out Of Em': If a zombear sucessfully lands two consecutive melee attacks on the same target, they can choose to follow up with an additional, third attack roll. If this roll is a success, the target's skin splits where they were struck; this ability deals one bleeding damage each round the creature so affected does not recieve magical or mundane healing.
    Engulf: A zombear can attempt to draw a small or smaller opponent into one of the many rips and tears in its stuffed body. Any creature that the zombear grapples is automatically subject to an engulf attempt; they must succeed on a DC 14 reflex save or be drawn in. Every round the creature spends inside the Zombear, they take 1d4 itchiness damage from the zombear's unholy stuffing. A creature can burst out by dealing 10 points or more of damage to the zombear's innards with a light slashing weapon. When attempting to engulf, the Zombear makes grapple checks with a +2 bonus.
    Hug vulnerability: Any creature that grapples a Zombear without intent to damage it causes memories of its previous life as a beloved toy to surface. This effect paralyzes the zombear for a minimum of one round. At the end of this round, the zombear and the hugger make opposed wisdom checks. The winner of this check can choose to maintain the hug (and the paralysis), or break away and thus end the paralysis one round later.

12. - Top - End - #12

Whew, sorry for missing all those posts...makin' monsters is time consuming.
    Mephibosheth, I'll add your stuffed animal to the list- great job.
    I've heard of Grimm; it's interesting, but I like doing things for myself. Even when that's completely unnecessary or illogical.
    Gnomes could work, but then again, maybe not. We'll see how it works out.
    Fey could also fit- I'll have a look.

Side note: I'm aware the zombear isn't as adorable as most. But there have to be some darker elements of tone or it just doesn't feel very exciting.

13. - Top - End - #13

Wow, that's weird. Two teddy-bear related monsters in a row. Your zombear would definitely kick the crap out of my Stuffed Animal, since it's immune to mind-affecting abilities, but oh well. Different application, different monster. I will admit, though, that a Zombear seems a bit macabre for a cute, 3 year-old campaign, though. Nonetheless, great work!

Mephibosheth
    Main Thread | Crunch

Other Projects
    The Giver d20
    Other Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Mephibosheth
    Wow, that's weird. Two teddy-bear related monsters in a row. Your zombear would definitely kick the crap out of my Stuffed Animal, since it's immune to mind-affecting abilities, but oh well. Different application, different monster. I will admit, though, that a Zombear seems a bit macabre for a cute, 3 year-old campaign, though. Nonetheless, great work!

Mephibosheth
    That is odd. o.O;
    Thanks! That actually means a lot, since most everything I've read of yours, I've liked, monster-wise.

It is a bit macabre. My concept for the campaign is more of an "Alice in Wonderland" or "His Dark Materials" approach; the protagonists are children, the world itself is somewhat childlike or at least taken from childhood, but it still contains real danger.

15. - Top - End - #15

Nice. An army of those would be fun to combat, methinks.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    That is odd. o.O;
    Thanks! That actually means a lot, since most everything I've read of yours, I've liked, monster-wise.

It is a bit macabre. My concept for the campaign is more of an "Alice in Wonderland" or "His Dark Materials" approach; the protagonists are children, the world itself is somewhat childlike or at least taken from childhood, but it still contains real danger.
    His Dark Materials really isn't a children's world. At least, it was at the start...

And Grimm is probably way too dark for what you're looking for, anyway. ;)
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

17. - Top - End - #17

You need to get some of the toys from Toy Story...

18. - Top - End - #18

Carebear

* +2 Charisma, -2 Strength
    * Small: As a Small creature, a Carebear gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
    * Carebear base land speed is 20 feet.
    * Carebears get a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Spot checks
    *Carebear Stare: Carebears can cast Calm Emotion, Enthrall, or Charm Person each 1/day Each carebear involved in a stare increases the DC of the stare by 1
    * Automatic Languages: Common and Celestial
    * Bonus Languages: Gnome, Elven, and Dwarven
    * Favored Class: Bard. A multiclass Carebearís bard class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.

Appearance: Carebears appear as small anthropomorphic multicolored bear. They have white stomachs with a unique symbol on each one which correlates to their individual personalities.

How's this?
    "So...the orphan attacked you?
    "Aye"
    "And so you cut him down with your axe in self defense."
    "Aye..."
    "I don't believe you."
    "Damn...would ye believe that th' orphan was an alien?"
    "No"
    "Damn."

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma

His Dark Materials really isn't a children's world. At least, it was at the start...

And Grimm is probably way too dark for what you're looking for, anyway. ;)
    You have a point. And it just might be, at that.

Alchemist, that's awesome- I'll add it when I get back from wherever I am. >_>;.
    *vanishes*

20. - Top - End - #20

I've got another addition to Project C.U.T.E. I give you...

SAD PUPPY FACE [General]
    Aww. Who could resist a face like that?
    Prerequisites: No older than 5 years old
    Benefit: The character gains the ability to make such an adorable and forlorn-looking face that anyone older than the character is predisposed to give the character what he/she wants. A character with this feat can make a sad puppy face as a Standard Action, gaining a +4 bonus on Diplomacy checks against all older humanoids for the duration of the sad puppy face. A sad puppy face can be maintained for a number of minutes equal to the characters constitution modifier. While maintaining a sad puppy face, a character can take no threatening actions. Any threatening action immediately ends the sad puppy face.

I'm glad people like the Stuffed Animal, and I hope everyone enjoys Sad Puppy Face. Hopefully, I'll have some more ideas in the near future. Even though most of this stuff is really silly, it's fun to create.

Shiny:

I'm flattered that you enjoy my creations, few and humble as they are. I have thoroughly enjoyed yours as well. The lantern archon especially was a great idea. Also, if you do end up running an adowable campaign, and it takes place on the boards, might I perchance reserve a spot (real life permitting)?

Mephibosheth
    Main Thread | Crunch

Other Projects
    The Giver d20
    Other Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #21
    Firbolg in the Playground

Thank heavens I managed to pass my will save when I looked at this thread...
    "that nighted, penguin-fringed abyss" - At The Mountains of Madness, H.P. Lovecraft

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it is a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by Closet_Skeleton
    Thank heavens I managed to pass my will save when I looked at this thread...

*Carebear stare*
    "Aye"
    "Aye..."
    "I don't believe you."
    "No"
    "Damn."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

[edit: OK, maybe this is *way* too dark and twisted for what you're looking for. Treat as you will. FWIW, I was inspired more by Calvin and Hobbes than by anything truly horrific, but maybe I just have a dark mind.]

Again, not exactly adowable, but at least thematic.

Monster Under the Bed
    Medium abberation
    Hit Dice: 4d10+19 (41 hp)
    Iniative: +0
    Speed:10ft
    AC: 15 (+2 natural, +3 deflection)
    Base attack/grapple: +4/+7
    Attack: Grab +3 melee (1d6+1 piercing).
    Full Attack: 2 grabs +3/-2 melee (1d6+1).
    Space/reach:5ft/10ft
    Special Attacks: Darkness, aura of fear, swallow whole
    Special Qualities: Tongues, blindsight, light vulnerability, only-your-imagination
    Saves:Fort +4, Reflex +0, Will +1.
    Abilities: Str 16, Dex 9, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 11.
    Skills: Intimidate +6, bluff +4, hide +5
    Feats: Toughness, Persuasive
    Environment: Under beds, in closets, and in other dark places near where children sleep.
    Alignment: Usually chaotic evil.
    Treasure: Normal.
    Advancement: None.
    LA: -
    Challenge rating: ??

As soon as the voices outside the door fade, you know it's there. A soft, low, rumbling laugh seems at first to come from everywhere in the room at once, and then you realize that it's coming from under your bed.

A Monster Under the Bed, as the name suggests, is a hairy, long-armed, long-nailed abomination that lives under beds, in dark closets, above rafters, and in similar concealed places near where children sleep. It sometimes kills for food, but usually prefers merely to terrorize those it has moved in on.

A monster-under-the-bed has a squat, almost spherical, body and two immensely long, double-jointed arms ending in filthy, clawed hands.

It is unclear what languages monsters-under-the-bed speak naturally, and usually irrelevant due to their tongues ability.

Combat
    Monsters-under-the-bed actually attack fairly rarely. Usually they're content to use their fear aura and intimidate skill for the sheer pleasure of causing terror. But occasionally, these horrible creatures decide they want to feed.

Usually, they'll suppress their fear aura briefly and use their bluff skill to lure the child under the bed, into the closet, etc. If that fails, they will reach out and attempt to grab the tyke with their 10-foot reach. Generally, a child attacked this way has varying degrees of concealment from the monster, but the monster itself has similar levels of cover from the child.

Darkness (Su): When the monster is corporeal (see below), the immediate area where it lives is suffused by a magical darkness. This darkness can be dispelled normally. The monster can restore it with a full-round action.

Aura of Fear (su): When the monster is corporeal (see below), it radiates an aura of fear. Any creature within 20' that fails a Will save (DC 12, Cha-based) is shaken until the monster is defeated, they leave the room, or the monster is rendered incorporeal. As a free action while corporeal, the monster can suppress or reinstate this aura.

Swallow whole (ex): If both grab attacks hit, a small or smaller creature is automatically grappled, and the monster-under-the-bed can attempt to swallow it whole. Any creature that the monster grapples must succeed on a DC 12 reflex save or be drawn in. Every round the creature spends inside the Monster (when the Monster is corporeal), they take 1d4 damage, and are still treated as grappled. Killing the monster will release the swallowed creature. Rendering the monster incorporeal will render the creature incorporeal as well. They will not be able to take any action, but will be immune from further damage until the monster becomes corporeal again.

Tongues (su), blindsight (ex) - as normal

Light vulnerability - A light spell will end the monster's magical darkness and cause it 1d4 damage per round until the monster takes a full round to restore the darkness. If the monster is forced into incorporeality during the duration of a light spell, or if the light spell is cast on the monster's area while the creature is incorporeal, it immediately takes 3d6 damage (but not an additional 1d4 per round, until it becomes corporeal again) and cannot become corporeal for 5 rounds after the older person leaves. Casting a second light spell will only damage the creature if the first has expired, or the creature has restored its darkness. If the monster is killed by a light spell while incorporeal, its body will not return (and nor will its treasure), but anyone it has swallowed who is still alive will be found, asleep, in its place in 1d20 hours.

Only-your-imagination: The monster-under-the-bed does not completely exist when anyone over seven years of age is within 30'. When someone of that age comes within 30', the monster is forced into an incorporeal state. While in this state, the monster cannot attack or otherwise take any action, but is immune from all detection (including with True Seeing and the like) and invulnerable to all damage except the 3d6 damage from a light spell. The monster generally takes 1 round after the older people have left before it can become corporeal again, but this can be extended to 5 with a light spell (see above) and can be extended by the monster indefinitely. Note that the monster cannot *become* incorporeal at will, it can only elect to *stay* in the incorporeal state once forced there. When the monster becomes incorporeal, so does all its treasure. The treasure becomes corporeal again once the monster does.
    My latest homebrew: Gastrus

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

@^: That's really cool. ;D
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hide Under the Sheets

Hide Under the Sheets is a combat action which draws an attack of opportunity.

As a full-round action, a character may Hide Under the Sheets. The character must already be in a bed and be prone, and as a part of the action, pulls covers or blankets to completely cover themselves. The bed must have blankets or covers, and the character must be of a size to fit beneath them.

A character cannot take this action if they are grappled.

As long as a character remains Hiding Under the Sheets, he or she cannot be targetted by any attack, nor can the sheets be removed by any means. Enemies can linger, waiting for the character to emerge, but they cannot do anything which could either a) harm the character, or b) remove the covers. A character Hiding Under the Sheets gains 100% concealment, but is not "invisible". A character Hiding Under the Sheets may gain a circumstance bonus to hide checks, but this is dependant on normal factors, such as how well hidden the character is under the specific covers, and so forth.

A character must continue to take Hide Under the Sheets full-round actions as long as they remain under the sheets, and therefore can only peform free actions while remaining so concealed.

As soon as a character takes another action (other than a Free action), he is no longer Hiding Under the Sheets and instantly becomes valid as a target for attacks as normal.

Note that a character Hiding Under the Sheets may be spoken to, and opponents may make Intimidate, Diplomacy, or Bluff checks (as appropriate) to convince them to stop Hiding Under the Sheets.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Banned

Don't forget the werepuppy. Also, when I was a kid I hated Santa, convinced that he took all the "good" presents back up the chimeney with him.

I would do this but I'm crap at stating out monsters so just hope you like the ideas.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Halfling in the Playground

All swords should be made of wood, all smashy weapons should be covered in nerf foam and all peircing weapons should be banned...cause they might poke their eye out.

28. - Top - End - #28

Security Blanket
    Minor Magic Item
    A light blue blanket, covered in small yellow stars. Raggedy and worn, holding it makes you feel strangely safe and warm.

This blanket's primary ability is that, when pulled over your head, it allows you to perform the "Hide Under Sheets" manuever without being in a bed or prone. However, you can not move while hidden under the Security Blanket other than to remove it.

When held it provides a +1 shield bonus to AC and can be used as a whip that does 1d4 damage at a range of 5 ft., this damage is increased to 1d6 when wet.

It can be used in a variety of other ways, as it is amazingly durable, much like the fabled towel. ( ;) )
    "Aye"
    "Aye..."
    "I don't believe you."
    "No"
    "Damn."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Cute Template
    ---
    Can be applied to any Small or smaller creature.
    ---
    The base creature gains the '(Augmented)' subtype.

-2 Con, to a minimum of 1
    +4 Cha

+2 Deflection bonus. This only takes place if the opponent can see the base creature.

Any attack rolls and Charisma related checks made against the base creature suffer a -2 penalty, plus an additional -1 for every 2 points of the base creature's Cha mod. This only takes place if the opponent can see the base creature.

Charm Person at will, must make eye contact. DC 12 + Cha modifier + number of other Cute creatures within 10' of base creature. Caster Level 3 + number of other Cute creatures within 10' of base creature.

Lawful Good aura, constant effect.

Immunity to fear

CR Adjustment: ?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

ok this IS FRIKKIN AWESOME. i think adventuers would be called explorers in this game.
    run xp chunks run&&and thanks ink for the avatar