New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: .hack//of war

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default .hack//of war

So my group swayed me into making a campaign around a the two basic story lines of Dot Hack infection through quarantine (minus the whole MMO thing) with heavy God of War undertones. obviously this is a difficult venture to base a game around ANYTHING without preparation time let alone two entirely different games, but to top it all off They want it to be a gestalt campaign. Now I'm certainly creative enough to pull this off, but not with a deadline of Monday morning rolling around. I don't even know how to start these guys off! PLEASE help me.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: .hack//of war

Change The World from a medieval/fantasy setting to an ancient Greek/fantasy setting. Done!

I kid. I'd love to help you, but I kinda suck...sorry
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern.
    If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

First crappy homebrew, the Arcane Gambler PrC. PEACH please!

Second crappy homebrew. Click here if you want alignments to be more confusing.

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" -Auron, Final Fantasy X