New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

Sir, O'hare is down! His ship is destroyed and his crew dead!

What!? How did this happen?

We have this recording of his last transmission...

The lieutenant presses the play button on his recorder...

*bzzzt*Sir, we're going down! They're everywhere there isn't much we ca- Aaargh Die devil bird *laser fire is heard in the background* ...there isn't much we can do! It was an honour to have serv...*line goes dead*

Ashen faced the lieutenant puts the recorder back in his pocket.

At least he died fighting, lets do him the honour of attempting the same eh?

With a chuckle the offensive orders are given out!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to back, three pistols pointed at three dead enemies. They were quick but Roland Deschain and Gene Starwind needed more than speed to get out of this mess! After slipping out of the base before the Zombies could be released the pair had gone looking for the enemy, looking for the face of their fathers!

They found Elves...

Not realising how close they had strayed to Saint Nil's base they had been jumped by one of the perimiter Stalker-Killer Elf drones. Dropping from the tree he was hiding in he had stabbed Starwind in the arm with his lethal little weapon, it looked like the unfortunate offspring of a pencil sharpener and a candy cane! Luckily it was his left and Gene could still shoot, in his shock he had looked to his companion for aid, Roland had already pulled the trigger. The upper right portion of the Elf's head evaporated and it fell to the ground.

Then two shots rang out, one from each gunman. Each took out an Elf attempting more sneakyness.

Heh! These guys are easy!

Feeling the tremors in the ground, Roland wasn't so sure!

Gene! Watch out!

He wasn't fast enough. It was like being hit by a train. An Elf Tank came bursting out of the trees bowling Gene over like he wasn't even there. Prepared Roland dodged the Tank easy enough but it wasn't easily tired. The thing was three feet tall but had more muscle mass than the whole fo Fin army! Quick on the draw Roland put a shell into it's shoulder whilst its back was to him. It didn't seem to notice as it turned and looked Roland wild eyed. It charged again, the thing was fast but clumsy and it was easil;y dodge again. Looking at the grooves it left in the ground as it tried to stop indicated the Elf tank weighed something fierce!

Regaining his feet, Gene was still a little dazed...

Roland? What's..

He was cut short as his companion shot past him pursued by what he mistakenly thought was the world's youngest body-builder!

Hey Roland! Stop running around with Baby Schwarzenegger!

Just as he was about to run after him he was swarmed by the remaining fighter monkeys erm... elves! He only managed to get his Caster free of the rabble... Little rabid elves, ate him alive!

Casualites:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. 3 Stalker-Killer Variety Elves!
    2. Tank Elf Took a Bullet!
    3. Gene Starwind - Eated!

My Army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Roland Deschain
    2. Gene Starwind
    3. Buck O'Hare (Plus Ship/Crew)
    4. 352.7 Zombies
    5. Audrey II
    6. A Gingerbread Golem
    7. One Aussie Rules Football Team
    8. Jarlaxle
    9. 30 Gremlins
    10. Belkar Bitterleaf
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-04-05 at 03:49 PM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey Korgoth, give me a help here!"

Not listening much to Castle, Korgoth continued smashing at the doors, roaring in barbarian rage. Of course, that didn't help much, seeing that doors were made of reinforced steel, or what have you. Pretty soon, the poor barbarian's axe was nothing more than just a heap of scrap metal. With a look of disbelief, he threw it over his back, almost beheading Castle, while starting to thump the doors with his bare fists.

Will you listen to me for a second, you overgrown monkey?!

That finally got Korgoth's attention.

"WHAT?!"

"See these barrels and boxes? They make KA-BOOM! We just need to get them over to the doors and we will have a free way to the center of the base. Well, more free than before."

"Won't we get killed before we get there?"

"That's where you come in. You carry these, I will cover you with covering fire."

"I am no pack mule!"

"You'll be dead meat if you don't listen to me. Now, which one would you preffer?"

All of sudden, Korgoth is looking down a double barreled shotgun. Gulping loudly, he smiles and nods.

"I... think I shall swallow my honor. Just this one time. Just for you."

"Ain't that sweet of you. I knew you can be reasonable. You know, you're pretty smart for barbarian."

Grunting loudly, Korgoth begins hoisting the barrels and whatnot explosives on his shoulders. A process that takes him couple of minutes all together. When he's done, the pack of explosives as, well... too high to contemplate the results of all that firepower being ignited at the same time.

"Castle, this looks somewhat, how do you put it... dangerous."

"Aw, you big sissy! Now shoo, show them who's the real man! Make me proud!"

Sighing, Korgoth slowly starts walking towards Nil base, while Castle sets himself on highest floor of the tower, M-16 in hands, grenade laucher equiped. It isn't long before the troops spot the barbarian. First comes the zombies. First they also go... 31 of them. Next are the santa elves, with candy canes.

"I always hated those things..."

Taking his sniper rifle, Castle fires few shots against the charging elves. They take out seven little bastards. The rest retreat behind the gates. By that time, Korgoth manages to huff and puff his way to the gate. As luck would have it, the way back is closed by an army of Dimir assassins. Well, eight of them, but it should be enough to take Korgoth down, no sweat.

"CASTLEEEEE!!! Do something!"

"I am, I am... SORRY!"

Taking a careful aim, he shoots one of the barrels, resulting in very big, very loud and very bright explosion, which further results in Korgoth being launched into outer space. Luckily for Dimir assassins, they manage to avoid the blast. One unlucky bastard however gets hit by a stray axe... right between the eyes.

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Korgoth, exploring the space now
    31 zombies, taken out by grenade explosions
    7 santa elves, with an extra eye each
    1 Dimir assassin
    Nil's gate

My army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Calvin and Hobbes
    2. Captain Caveman and Teen Angels
    3. Danger Mouse and Penfold
    4. Korgoth
    5. 100 cannon fodder soldiers
    6. Alma
    7. Sephiroth
    8. Waldo
    9. Frank Castle
    10. Ten Grey Knights
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Marduk and Cellingcat met...

Y HALO THAR

Spoiler
    Show

What is this? It can speak?

HOO R U?

I am the embodiment of all creation's ills, and my purpose is but a simple one: to annihilate all that is unworthy. All that is a reflection of myself.

K, IM CELLIN KAT, IM BOUT 2 BRIN TEH APOCALYPSE

...you are?

SURE, U CAN HALP ME

Very well strange thing, we shall rain fire upon this world, to wretch its very hearth from its chest, we are going to start the end of everything.

BUT FURST NEEDZ CHEESBURGER

...whatever you just said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Marduk and Celling cat brought the lolcat based apocalypse to this world:

Spoiler
    Show

Everywhere cats speaking broken English start to appear, the sky turns red and CHEESBURGERS starts to rain down upon us, this truly is the end...

Outside Recaiden's second gate...

Is that... scratching? Someone at our gate?

Eh, they need a lot more then screatches to get pass our gate, maybe we should take a look outside?

Well, be careful, this red sky is not a good sign I tell you.

They opened the gate a tiny, tiny bit...

Spoiler
    Show

Ceilingcat? We don't belive in Ceilingcat here!

BUT CEILIN CAT IZ GUD

Bah, we don't have time for this, close the gate again.

VRY WELL...

Spoiler
    Show

Ahhhh!!!!!

WER IZ UR CEILIN CAT NAO, BISH?!

Spoiler
    Show

Outside Fin's gate...

At Fin's gate a group of zombies are ambushed by flesheating cats, Frank Castle kills a horde of them before a Dimir Assassin stabs him from behind, the lolcats kill the Dimir Assassin too however... and then they ate it and Frank Castles bodies!

In Shadowcallers base...

I think... there is something down the basement, I just heard something sneaking around...

That would be some of the lolcats that Cellingcat rule over, I'm sure they are completely-

They didn't even have time to scream.

Spoiler
    Show

Big Boss found himself facing a equal amount of lolcats, they where even killing the chimps that where supposed to be on their own team and ignored his disguise, he took a lot of them with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like we lost both Kaidan and Liara to the lolcats, we need to have something to protect us from them!

I sent in Kratos to help, he will enjoy killing those cat's... it will be just like killing puppies to him.

Well, he better be doing that soon, they have already killed all chimps!

Don't worry, Cellingcat is spent, he will sleep now... order the WoW group to protect that broken gate, the A-Team can check for intruders and everyone can just try to stay alert for more attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
    Show

Are you sleeping? That was not even the half of what I had imagine... there is still time to destroy this world however and these two creatures will help me do it.

*summons his protectors*

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The following people/things have been killed by the lolcats:

Big Boss
    Frank Castle
    133 Zombies
    All my chimps
    Kaidan & Liara from the SSV Normandy's Crew
    Recaidens Second Gate
    A Dimir Infiltrator

Cellingcat is now sleeping and the lolcats have been unsummoned, thank the gods for that...

What's going on?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marduk and Cellingcat started a small Apocalypse that now is over.
    Cellingcat is sleeping and won't be able to act the next round.
    Marduk have summoned his two protectors

Army List and their location
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Marduk - Tries to stop the urge to destroy everything.
    2. 10 6 Dimir Infiltrators - Sneaking invidually around other bases.
    3. Kratos - In the basement with Commander Shepard and Tali'Zorah nar Rayya.
    4. 5-Man WoW party - Protecting the entrance to my base.
    5. SSV Normandy + Ashley Williams, Garrus Vakarian, Urdnot Wrex, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya and Commander Shepard, Liara T'Soni, Kaidan Alenko - The first three are in their ship, the others are in the basement with Kratos.
    6. Szadek, Lord of Secrets - Hiding in the shadows
    7. 100 of Chimpanzees on segways
    8. The A-Team - Is checking the base for intruders.
    9. MacGuyver
    10. Ceiling Cat - Sleeping and won't be able to act the next round.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-07 at 09:12 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #95

I activate my first trap, Call of the Graveyard!

10 elves, 1 blackmage, Big Boss, and 3 non-plot important Ganmen arise as ZOMBIES!

They surround the castle, guarding it. The elves look a little squicked out, but bring out there new weapon-A large catapult. The 3 ganmen crawl into the catapult, and launch themselves at Mordokai's castle. As soon as they comne closer to Mordokai's castle, they explode due to the bomb the elves installed.

The undead elves move into another layer of the castle to continue to make weapons, while Sizemore places some of the elves new "toys" across the battlefield.

The blackmage and Big Boss take the place of the gate, and will flare/shoot anyone who is not in my army who gets to close.

The megazord is now fully formed, and will use it's cheesy animation powers giant sword to attack at any ariel and ground threats that near the castle.

The remaining Ganmen go for a fly-by attack near Mordokai, and attack Captain Caveman and the teen angels, before Sephiroth comes forward to drive them away. Sadly for Sephiroth, Darth Vader does not like competition.

As he nears Vader's Ganmen, the face opens up, reveling Vader, who leaps from the machine to encounter the one winged angel.

The dark side is strong with this one.

Sadly for Vader, Sephiroth had range. His katana slashed towardws Vader, but was stopped as Vader cut off the tip with his lightsaber.

Vader's use of the force allowed him to crash into Sephiroth, as they both plummted down to the ground as Vader cut off his wing. They never stopped fighting until the ground killed them both.

Casulties
    Spoiler
    Show

Mordokai
    Captain Cave Man and the Teen Angels
    Sephiroth
    Peices of his castle
    Saint Nil
    2 more plot important Ganmen
    Darth Vader

Army
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Yami Yugi (the abridged series version)-Has created zombies
    2. Sizemore
    3. Wanda
    4. 20 15 non-plot important flying ganmen
    5. Big Boss
    6. Darth Vader
    7. Five Power Rangers and their Megazords
    8. Four Three BlackMages
    9. 20 10 Santa Elves
    10. Mordokai

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

6. - Top - End - #96

Just adding info about the SSC Normandy...

7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground

Of course, now that we need them, they're gone.

The Mastermind's computer lights up: "Gate destroyed, initiate scrin integration protocol 6." The eradicator grabs the mastermind and integrates them into itself.

Ooh, that thing's a bug, just like them, only big, so I bet it could shield a lot more things if I could learn it's name and so I bet I should go talk to it and maybe even go with it so I can get it to trust me and that'd let me save everybody and, and if I could do that maybe I could even do enough to get out of Hueco Mundo on my own and who knows what I could undo and I could probably use it for all sorts of other things like slicing cake and, oh, I could make a cake, and what if I added vanilla and plenty of extra salt and maybe served it with leeks and

Orihime climbs up onto the eradicator and hides behind one of it's horns.

"Target aquired - Shadowcaller"
    A blue ring surrounds the eradicator and then it is suddenly at the edge of Shadowcaller's base. It rushes forward and confronts the WoW party. The mage's mind instantly falls to the mastermind's device, and he turns to blast the druid in the back, while the paladin is cut down by the plasma cannons. Tsubaki! I reject! A yellow line appears in front of the cleric, and neatly cuts him in half. Then, she senses another spirit, and just barely raises a shield in time to stop an infiltrator's slash, still being badly cut. An orange portal opens up on the ground below, and she jumps through back to the tower. It closes a few seconds later.
    The A-team immediately opens fire, but seems surprisingly inaccurate. Luckily for them, it's a very large target.

Casulaties:
    Spoiler
    Show

Druid, Paladin, Death Knight.

Things done/happening:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mastermind on infantry hardpoint of Eradicator
    Eradicator teleported to the edge of Shadowcaller's base and went inside
    Fire Mage mind controlled
    Wall of vines
    Sun Stealer doing something with computers

Army List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Recaiden - Gate 1 & Gate 2
    1. Yuji & Marlene - Guarding base
    2. Sun Stealer - In tower
    3. Charlene McGee "Charlie"
    4. Chell & Weighted Companion Cube - In tower
    5. Sandry, Daja, Tris, Briar, Chime - Recoverig in tower
    6. Magiere, Leesil, Chap - Guarding tower
    7. Eradicator Hexapod - Shadowcaller's base
    8. Mastermind - In Eradicator
    9. Cliff Racer flock - 150
    10. Orihime Inoue - In base
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2009-04-08 at 09:08 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #98

Recaiden, your second gate was destroyed as well, by lolcats apperently...

9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

Gremlins... Be released!

An so it was that aboard the SSV Normandy the 30 strong group of Gremlins emerged from their hiding places. Running riot over the whole ship, a large a number were shot and killed but it was to be to no avail. Gremlins are always there ready to disable the most vital parts at the worst possible moments. The SSV Normandy was a wreck in minutes.

Captain! We've lost life-support, the little wretches are everywhere, hwta are we going to do!

We've got to try an- Aaarrgh!

He was cut short as two gremlins jumpe him with there vivious pointy teeth sticking into his shoulders and legs. After a short scuffle he wrestled them off. But it was too late, all of it was too late. The SSV Normandy was going down plummeting towards the battelfield. The last remaining Gremlins all stood in awe at the front window of the main deck. they had never been on such a vessel they hadn't realised it would crash should they break it, but breaking it was all they knew how to do!

They're resolve broke!

The remaining 10 gremlins bolted over to the pilot and started nibbling and scrathing him, in blind panic. They never meant to hurt him, they just wanted him to pull up. To not kill them. But it was too late.

Through the front window Mordokai's base crept into view...

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Gremlins

Things Happening:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The SSV Normandy is about to crash into Mordokai's base. - Sorry shadowcaller I had to assume it was flying and not just in your base stationary!

My Army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Roland Deschain
    2. Gene Starwind
    3. Buck O'Hare (Plus Ship/Crew)

4. 188.7 Zombies
    5. Audrey II
    6. A Gingerbread Golem
    7. One Aussie Rules Football Team
    8. Jarlaxle
    9. 10 Gremlins
    10. Belkar Bitterleaf
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-04-10 at 08:07 AM.
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.

10. - Top - End - #100

If you assumed that the SSV Normandy was flying, how did the gremlins get up there?

Edit: Yes, drama has come to insanowar 3 and by me apparently.
    Did you even kill the crew members in the SSV Normandy or are they still alive? It would be nice if you at least clarified such "trivial" matters...
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-10 at 08:35 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

I went with the idea that the Gremlins where already in there seeing as that was the biggest mechanical construction and that is where they like to reside.

The crew are all still alive as the ship is yet to crash. If you want I'll take it all back, but I wanted to get something big going on.

Plus you brought Catmaggedon to us so I wanted to strike back somewhat!

12. - Top - End - #102

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    I went with the idea that the Gremlins where already in there seeing as that was the biggest mechanical construction and that is where they like to reside.

The crew are all still alive as the ship is yet to crash. If you want I'll take it all back, but I wanted to get something big going on.

Plus you brought Catmaggedon to us so I wanted to strike back somewhat!
    Well, I was more effected then you by the Catmaggedon...

Anyway, I try to keep that damn drama out of the thread, I just have to accept it and move on.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Well, I was more effected then you by the Catmaggedon...
    True but I only killed my own Gremlins in the last post! The ship isn't down yet, there is still time to save it. Lets just get a bit creative between the five of us we could keep it alive! Mordokai's gonna have to do somehing fairly imminently though...

14. - Top - End - #104

My original army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Even though I haven't a clue what half, most, all but Chell and the Companion Cube are, that's still really cool Recaiden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #106

White mech w/blades = Yuji
    Blue mech = Marlene

Red thing w/flamethrower = Sun Stealer

Small girl in black = Charlene McGee "Charlie"

Girl w/cube = Chell
    Cube = cube

Girl in purple = Sandry
    Black girl w/staff = Daja
    Girl w/book = Tris
    Guy with potted plant = Briar
    Transparent dragon = Chime

Girl w/spear = Magiere
    Blond guy = Leesil
    Dog = Chap

Big purple thing = Eradicator Hexapod

Bug thing = Mastermind

Bird things = Cliff Racer flock

Girl on Eradicator = Orihime Inoue
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #107

Too bad I must kill of so many parts of that army...

18. - Top - End - #108

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Too bad I must kill of so many parts of that army...
    You and what army?
    Don't make me start resurrecting people.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hobbes, we seem to be taking heavy casualties. Any ideas what should we do?"

"Dunno. What do we have left?"

"Well, there are the heavy armored guys, the shooting maniacs..."

With that, a part of base gets blown up.

"... which I'm going to consider sending to their doom, if they don't stop soon. There's the mouse and the little retard..."

A car flies over their head.

"... both of which seem happy to drive around whole day, doing nothing of importance. Next, there's the hairy guy and the... girls."

Screaming can be heard, as Teen Angels invade the room and give Calvin muchas smoochas, much to his dismay and to Hobbes's joy. After the whole ordeal is over, the briefing continues.

"Well, there's not much more army to be spoken of. Unless..."

Cold wind blows over the lovable duo, as Alma once again appears in the middle of them, her disheveled black hair covering her face. If the two could see it, they would know she is smiling underneath all those hairs. But they are too busy hugging each other, shuddering and screaming like little girls. When they gather their wits, they approach her slowly.

"Eeeeerrrr... yes?"

Throwing something at Calvin's feet, the little guy bends, never letting Alma out of his view. What he gets is a big paper bag, a little moist and dripping with... blood?

"You open it."

And Hobbes really does it. As soon as that happens, he falls uncoscious, the bag falling from his hands and Ceiling Cat's head rolling out of it slowly. Seeing this, Calvin puts hand on his mouth and runs for nearest toilet. Smiling to herself once again, Alma floats out the base, god knows where.

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceiling Cat

Things Happening:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alma somehow managed to get into SC's base and kill Ceiling Cat. Don't ask me how, I don't want to get near to her Canon fodder guys managed to blow base walls up a little further, but so far, without casualties on their side. Calvin and Hobbes are incapacitated for one round. What's happening with SSV Normandy? Who knows? Perhaps Shadowcaller still gets to save his guys?

My Army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Calvin and Hobbes
    2. Captain Caveman and Teen Angels
    3. Danger Mouse and Penfold
    4. Korgoth
    5. 100 cannon fodder soldiers
    6. Alma
    7. Sephiroth
    8. Waldo
    9. Frank Castle
    10. 10 Grey Knights
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everybody. It's that time again...

RANDOM EVENT TIME!

Why Reinholdt, you may ask, what is a random event? How can we be at it again if there hasn't been any before? And why weren't we told of this?

To you chatterbox question askers, I say: HUSH!
    But I answer the questions anyways. Cause I should. A random event is just that. Something random that is neutral, and/or should affect everyone roughly equally, though that can depend heavily on the picks. They should occur about once every 3 rounds. It's again cause I said so. And you weren't told of this cause I only recently made it up in order to differentiate my game slightly from Rutskarn's. Besides the fact that he's hoarding almost all the drama over there.

And now! The moment you've been waiting for! Random Event time!

1. ???
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???
    5. ???

And the winner is... Event 4!

4. Jello falls on everything. The battlefield has become quite slippery.

That's right. Your battlefield is now covered in Jello! And some of your buildings too. Everything inside is safe of course. The Jello will stay on the field for two rounds, before it mysteriously disappears.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Grey Knigths attack the narrator, because he's obviously in lieu with daemonic forces.

I mean, whoever heard of d5?!

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    1. ???
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ????
    7. Profit!
    I demand a recount! You missed some options!
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    Grey Knigths attack the narrator, because he's obviously in lieu with daemonic forces.

I mean, whoever heard of d5?!
    But... but... it took me forever to make a d5. Do you know how hard it is to get those faces right?!

And Murska, while ???? and Profit! are options... only I get them. >>
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #114

On celling cat's death...
    Spoiler
    Show

Um… I think we are getting ganged up sir, every side seem to have something against us…
    Bah, if they attack us this round they will most likely leave us alone this round, we have not done that much to them have we?
    They are in the middle of our base sir, Celling cat is dead and the SSV Normandy have been kidnapped by gremlins…WHAT?!
    No need to be upset sir, its only a game after all…
    It’s a game of serious business!
    Right…
    We will have our vengeance! Enact… the PLAN.
    We have a plan?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE THE SSV NORMANDY…

Its nothing we ever seen before Wrex! They are small, cute and everywhere!
    Bah, I have been dealing with killing small cute things all my life, its time we take back control, I will break their little necks with my bare arms, they are nothing compared to the geth or the reapers!

A few moments later…

Well… that was a bit harder then expected.
    Stop talking and start stopping the ship from crashing into the wall instead!

Even more moments later...

Well, too bad we lost Williams, she was a good soldier.
    Eh, we would have lose her anyway if the commander had chosen to save Alenko during the sadistic choice. Now, can we get back to the base? We still have to enact the PLAN.

Back at the base…

Holy crap! Do you see the size of the thing in our base?!
    It certainly is… big, but it looks like its stuck in Jello right now, we got other stuff to worry about anyway, is Kratos going to met us or what?
    Looks like he is, I’m surprised he didn’t fall to the urge of trying to kill a thing that size.
    Well, the PLAN contains a lot of other peoples death’s anyway…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SHADOWCALLER'S BASE...

The Eradicator Hexapod was pretty much destroying everything inside the base that was in reach. While the Jello-O prevented it from moving it could still attack the tower that was right in front of it, it had soon destroyed it, killing everyone inside. But not before one tiny figure had made its way out of the basement through all the jell-O and into the SSV Normandy that had landed in a safe distance away from the currently jell-O stuck Eradicator.

Now it instead focused its fire against the A-team that were the only living enemies in reach, and apparently also quite stuck in the Jell-O. But suddenly two huge flying creatures made their way toward it, Marduk's silverbacks had joined the fight.

Orihime that was the Eradicator's defense against flying attacks could however easily take on these two frost-breathing creatures with her allied spirits.

Szadek still hidden in shadows observed the whole battle from the air, as he noticed how the Eradicator was unable to attack flying units he silently floated up on the back of it.

Orihmie had now taken out one of the silverbacks was now attacking the other one while Szaked approached her, invisible from all eyes. But there was something else going on the same time, a huge amount of magical energy was gathered somewhere inside the base, Marduk, covered by the soon-to-be-dead A-team was using one of his most powerful spells.

A huge pillar of fire soon made its way through the Jell-O and fried the Eradicators head that can’t dodge it due being stuck in the Jell-O. Not that such simple things would destroy this huge behemoth, just disabling its weapon systems.

The Eradicator stopped firing and just stood there, still functioning, but unable to move and fire. The A-team, lacking the maneuverability inside the Jell-O to avoid its shots was also all dead. Both the mind controlled mage and the priest found themselves stuck in the jell-O, not able to even move on their own and unable to contribute to the battle at all.

Szadek made his way through Hinagiku's, Baigon's and Lily's shield as Orihmie was busy using her other spirits to kill the last Silverback and proceeded by breaking her neck. He drained her of her knowledge while her spirits died around her. Then he suddenly faded into the shadows again, finding some remote corner of the base to hide in.

Marduk had spend some of his mana but was still in good condition due his constant regeneration. The same thing could not be said about Shadowcaller’s base on the other hand as the Eredicator had destroyed pretty much of it, but it seemed this battle was not finished yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT RECAIDEN'S BASE...

The SSV Normandy rounded around Recaiden’s gate-less base in complete silent, it slipped out from behind.

There is the tower… great, its protected by plants, what do we do now?
    Ever seen a plant withstanding a blast from a space ship?
    Well in some animies…
    Oh shut up! We are NOT going to let a wall of god-dammed plants stop us!
    Think those plants can hear us?
    What? Plants can’t hear… they can’t even see.
    I think these ones can.
    Oh great, just what we need, *more* intelligent plants, as the Thorian was not enough…
    Um, guys, I think they have noticed us…
    Just go with the plan and leave!

The SSV Normandy dropped a bomb, (strong enough to blast through the unshielded Sovereign) that made it through the wall of wines and then the tower wall itself. Directly after they dropped the Mako down the hole in the tower wall that they had made before the Wall of Vines could close itself again.

The mako crashed right into the sunstealer and his computers. Much like this but with the mako crashing into the sunstealer and instead of commander Sheppard and his companions climbing out of it comes one tattooed man.

His red tattoos is clearly visible in contrast to his white/grey skin, he makes a clear impression on the weakened mages inside by ripping of the head of the immobilized sunstealer and then crushing it against the wall.
    He turns to the mages smiling, then all hell broke loose as the chain blades do their bloody work inside the tower.

Only Daja could resist, but sadly not for long as Kratos tore apart her body with his bare hands, despite her living metal. Chell tried to use her portal gun but found it dragged out. of her hands by Kratos blades, he broke it into two pieces and then he killed her too, in a very bloody fashion.

By this time Magiere, Leesil, Chap have entered the room as they heard the crash, they are met by a grim sight as Kratos is surrounded by the bodies of their fallen comrades.

Chap leaps against Kratos and manages to knock him down for a second, but he is soon up again attacking Magiere that only can avoid his attacks.
    Desperate Leesil picks up a unanimous cube with hearth shaped patterns upon it off the floor.
    Tattooed guy?
    Kratos turns around for one second.
    Catch!
    The cube hits Kratos straight in the head, instantly killing him to the relief of everyone around him and most likely the rest of the world too. The companion cube had got its revenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE THE SSV NORMANDY AGAIN...

Crap, I think we have been hit…
    By what?
    I’m not sure but we are going down!
    Maybe those Gremlins did more damage then we originally anticipated?
    I don’t really care about the re-
    *crashing sound*

Casualties
    Spoiler
    Show
    The SSV Normandy
    Kratos
    The A-Team
    Shadowcaller's Tower
    Most of Shadowcaller's base
    All crew members of the SSV Normandy
    Both of Marduk's Silverbacks (Protectors)
    Chell and the portal gun (but not the companion cube.)
    Orihime Inoue + her spirits
    The Sunstealer + its computers
    Sandry, Daja, Tris, Briar, Chime
    10 Gremlins

What's going on?
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Eradicator Hexapod head have been fried and therefore it can't use any of its weapon systems during this round. They will recover later due its regeneration. Its also quite stuck in Jell-O.

There is a large hole in Recaiden's tower and a crashed mako lying inside it.

The mind-controlled mage and the priest are stuck in the Jell-O, unable to do anything.

The SSV Normandy have crashed somewhere, there were no survivors.

Szadek have gained some of Orihime's knowledge when he drained her dead body of it

Army List and what they all are doing
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Marduk - Preparing to destroy the weakened Eradicator Hexapod
    2. 6 Dimir Infiltrators - Still sneaking around the other players bases
    3. 2-Man WoW Party - Both stuck in the Jell-O, the mage is mind-controlled
    4. Szadek, Lord of Secrets - Invisible in his magic-conjured shadows, hiding somewhere inside shadowcaller's base
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-14 at 02:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

It was an empty threat! You didn't have to do that. Pretty awesome though. And pretty reasonable. Except, Orihime was supposed to be in my base. She got there through a portal gun portal. But you did lose quite a bit, so whatever.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

Hm. I think I realized why this one has so much less drama than #2. It's simply too silly. I mean, Ceiling Cat? Chimpanzees on segways? Gremlins? It is too silly to be dramatic.

Lucky you.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

>>
    I still think Calvin and Hobbes was the best/funniest pick.
    But he's something of a childhood hero of mine some I'm probably mostly biased in that regard.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #118

Well, I had all that planned out the moment you entered my base Recaiden, I tweeked a lot with the idea, so thats why I got a bit upset when Fin almost destroyed the SSV Normandy that was the key to the plan.

I think that it went off pretty well, don't you think? I'm going out with style, this game is about awsomeness after all.

Sure, a victory could have good but I got attacked from all sides at the very start.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-14 at 07:09 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    My first pick is Sun Stealer, an Amarantin AI from Revelation Space
    I just noticed this. You have impeccable taste in books. Alastair Reynolds is brilliant. Have you read Pushing Ice yet? Phenominal. I assume you finished the trilogy, by the way.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    I just noticed this. You have impeccable taste in books. Alastair Reynolds is brilliant. Have you read Pushing Ice yet? Phenominal. I assume you finished the trilogy, by the way.
    No, I'm still reading Absolution Gap, which is wonderful so far. I think it's an improvement on Redemption Ark. And while I haven't read Pushing Ice yet, I do plan to. I only discovered him a while ago, and have also been trying to read The Wheel of Time.

Unfortunately, he didn't get to do much. Although I'm sure he managed to hide in the systems of one of the mechs. Their computers are surprisingly advanced.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane
    Teleport to Structured Games first, then here. It'd take two turns, but is legal.
    Could I get a ruling on this?
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2009-04-14 at 08:13 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine