1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Continues this story he who wants.
    I want!

Spoiler
    Show

Zz'dtri raised his head at the sound of a key turning in the lock, drawn out of his light trance. Whatever he was expecting, it wasnt to see a familiar elf being shoved forward into the cell, the door then slammed shut once more.

"This is the price you pay for copyright violation!" shouted a voice through the door. "Enjoy your time with a fellow plagarist."

"With the spoooooky drow!"

"Quiet, Phil."

Vaarsuvious brushed non-existent dust motes from red robes and turned to scowl unseen through the door at the two lawyers, before glancing towards the other elf.

Zz'dtri raised an enquiring eyebrow. "You too?"

Vaarsuvius scoffed. "They seized me and dragged me here, citing a certain 'Raistlin Majere'."

"Who?" The drow asked from his seat on the single narrow bench in the cell.

"I know of no such person anymore than you do." Vaarsuvius said dryly, turning away from the dark elf and walking over to the single barred window set in the stone. The elf gave the bars an tug, without much enthusiasm. They were completely solid.

"No way out. Already looked."

"I will make my own assesment of that, thank you" The red robed wizard replied sharply, going over to the door and peering through the small (also barred) hatch. "I take it this is an anti-magic cell...? Of course it is, since you would otherwise have wasted no time in enacting revenge for my previous victory over you."

"Not with Nale anymore."

"As if that makes any difference to one such as you; you went out of your way to be unfriendly even before you had revealed your true colours."

"Sorry."

"Excuse me?" Vaarsuvius turned to face the dark elf, raising an eyebrow in an incredulous expression. Zz'dtri shuffled over to one end of the bench, indicating for the other elf to sit down. Vaarsuvius remained standing.

"I was mean. I'm sorry." Zz'dtri tried again, meeting untrusting eyes. Vaarsuvius paused for a moment then accepted the offered seat, leaning back against the wall and closing weary eyes.

"And what, may I ask, has caused you to review your past behaviour towards me? Why act as you did at the time?"

"I was... nervous. You made me nervous."

Vaarsuvius's eyes opened again "What do mean by "made you ner-" and then the elf jumped, because Zz'dtri had moved and was now sitting much, much closer, their robes only just not touching. Vaarsuvius leant away from the dark face that was looking earnestly towards the elf's own.

"N- no! For one thing, I am already in a relationship - although it is uncertain as to whether it will... endure recent events - and for another I have no interest in pursuing romantic engagements at the current time!"

"Sorry." The dark elf lowered his gaze to the stone floor, shoulders slumped, and for a long time neither spoke.

Then "Just... been alone too long." he said, still not looking up. "Even before they brought me here."

A sigh. "I, too, must apologize then - maybe I was too harsh when first adressing you." Tentatively, Vaarsuvius placed an arm lightly around the other elf's shoulders, and didn't shy away when he leant into the embrace. "And.. maybe I partly understand how you feel; it's easy to be isolated, even when surrounded by others. Especially when surrounded be others."

Vaarsuvius glanced down. When their lips met, neither pulled away.

"I knew this would happen if we put them in the same cell." Mr. Jones muttered, staring through the hatch in the door.

"Why, what are they doing? Can I have a look?" The other lawyer asked enthusiastically, trying to see around Mr. Jones' head.

"They're kissing and... doing other things." He said, shutting the hatch, which resulted in a dissapointed sigh from his associate.

"What other things?"

"I'll tell you when you're older, Phil."

Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-08-08 at 06:15 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I want!

Spoiler
    Show

"I know of no such person anymore than you do, drow" Vaarsuvius said dryly, turning away from the dark elf and walking over to the single barred window set in the stone. The elf gave the bars an tug, without much enthusiasm. They were completely solid.

"I will make my own assesment of that, thank you" The red robed wizard replied sharply, going over to the door and peering through the small (also barred) hatch. "I take it this is an anti-magic cell...? Of course it is, since you would otherwise have wasted no time in enacting revenge for my previous victory over you."

"Not with Nale anymore."

"As if that makes any difference to one such as you; you went out of your way to be unfriendly even before you had revealed your true colours."

"Sorry."

"Excuse me?" Vaarsuvius turned to face the dark elf, raising an eyebrow in an incredulous expression. Zz'dtri shuffled over to one end of the bench, indicating for the other elf to sit down. Vaarsuvius remained standing.

"I was mean. I'm sorry." Zz'dtri tried again, meeting untrusting eyes. Vaarsuvius paused for a moment then accepted the offered seat, leaning back against the wall and closing weary eyes.

"And what, may I ask, has caused you to review your past behaviour towards me? Why act as you did at the time?"

Vaarsuvius's eyes opened again "What do mean by "made you ner-" and then the elf jumped, because Zz'dtri had moved and was now sitting much, much closer, their robes only just not touching. Vaarsuvius leant away from the dark face that was looking earnestly towards the elf's own.

"N- no! For one thing, I am already in a relationship - although it is uncertain as to whether it will... endure recent events - and for another I have no interest in pursuing romantic engagements at the current time!"

"Sorry." The dark elf lowered his gaze to the stone floor, shoulders slumped, and for a long time neither spoke.

Then "Just... been alone too long." he said, still not looking up. "Even before they brought me here."

A sigh. "I, too, must apologize then - maybe I was too harsh when first adressing you." Tentatively, Vaarsuvius placed an arm lightly around the other elf's shoulders, and didn't shy away when he leant into the embrace. "And.. maybe I partly understand how you feel; it's easy to be isolated, even when surrounded by others. Especially when surrounded be others."

"I knew this would happen if we put them in the same cell." Mr. Jones muttered, staring through the hatch in the door.

"Why, what are they doing? Can I have a look?" The other lawyer asked enthusiastically, trying to see around Mr. Jones' head.

"They're kissing and... doing other things." He said, shutting the hatch, which resulted in a dissapointed sigh from his associate.

"What other things?"

Awwww...

Is it weird that I find that cute instead of acid-worthy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing is ever inhuman for, no matter how heinous the crime, one can always find a human willing to commit it. ~Unknown

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm a Neutral Good Human Druid (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

Look here to see what D&D character you are!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Heart View Post
    Awwww...

Nah, it just means you're like us.
    DeviantArt

4. - Top - End - #244

One of us.

One of us.

I must say, I enjoy this Zz'dritoihfuiowngf junme8rgred. (Or whatever it is)
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-07-26 at 07:03 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I'm not sure how much better that is.

Hmm... a Zz'dtri plot bunny is forming... Damn!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing is ever inhuman for, no matter how heinous the crime, one can always find a human willing to commit it. ~Unknown

Spoiler
    Show

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    One of us.

One of us.

I must say, I enjoy this Zz'dritoihfuiowngf junme8rgred. (Or whatever it is)
    She's not one of us until she's written a crack pairing.

Hmm... a Zz'dtri plot bunny is forming... Damn!
    Follow that rabbit!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-07-27 at 03:30 AM.
    DeviantArt

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

I agree. It's cute.

Poor Phil.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground

I would write a story, but I'm so terribly horrible at it.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't worry, the stories are terribly horrible.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    Don't worry, the stories are terribly horrible.
    True... but not always acid worthy

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

That was a less disturbing story than usual. Kudos!
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*
    Books are a mind-altering substance. Therefore, I am high all the time.
    My old avatars. Thanks, y'all!
    Some poetry I've written. Constructive criticism warmly welcomed.

12. - Top - End - #252

RoyxGenderswitched Flesh Golem Roy. I. Dare. You.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-07-29 at 07:57 AM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Not touching that.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Poor Phil.
    Not really: he narrowly avoided a lot of mental scarring there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I would write a story, but I'm so terribly horrible at it.
    Thare's only two ways you can improve: kidnap a famour author and surgically graft their brain to yours, or practice.

I recommend the latter because we get more stuff to read, and it also avoids a lot of mess. Blood is hard to wash out, even when you wear black.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-07-29 at 08:53 AM.
    DeviantArt

14. - Top - End - #254
    Orc in the Playground

Awwww...

I hope not, 'cause I feel the same. Aack! What am I saying! I'm 12 for Hebe's sake!

(For those who are wondering, Hebe is the Greek goddess of youth, married to Heracles. I solemnly swear I didn't just get that off Wikipedia.)
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by TheBibliophile View Post
    I hope not, 'cause I feel the same. Aack! What am I saying! I'm 12 for Hebe's sake!

(For those who are wondering, Hebe is the Greek goddess of youth, married to Heracles. I solemnly swear I didn't just get that off Wikipedia.)
    I believe you didn't just hop on Wikipedia, Mr. Booklover. Mainly because I knew many such facts when I was your age... 3 years ago...

Also, cuteness knows no boundaries of age.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

What's odd is that initially everyone was recoiling at the thought of a VaarsuviusXZz'dtri pairing.
    DeviantArt

17. - Top - End - #257
    Banned

I want!

Spoiler
    Show

"I know of no such person anymore than you do, drow" Vaarsuvius said dryly, turning away from the dark elf and walking over to the single barred window set in the stone. The elf gave the bars an tug, without much enthusiasm. They were completely solid.

"Not with Nale anymore."

"Sorry."

"What other things?"

There is a distinctive lack of Zz'dtri finally offering V that houseruled fly spell, complete with V swooning over it.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    I believe you didn't just hop on Wikipedia, Mr. Booklover. Mainly because I knew many such facts when I was your age... 3 years ago...

Also, cuteness knows no boundaries of age.
    That's not what I meant. This thread is about as age-appropriate for me as V and Drizzt's antics for Phil. Ah, who cares, I'm readin' it anyway.
    Last edited by TheBibliophile; 2009-07-29 at 09:32 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-Aes View Post
    There is a distinctive lack of Zz'dtri finally offering V that houseruled fly spell, complete with V swooning over it.
    Their spellbooks were confiscated. Also I think V managed to pick up that or a simmilar spell somewhere else, probably in Azure city.

Anyway, that could happen later when through teamwork and the power of love they excape, vaquish the evil lawyers, and fly off into the sunset together.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-07-29 at 09:50 AM.
    DeviantArt

20. - Top - End - #260
    Banned

V should become a Geometer...

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

I may regret asking this but... why?
    DeviantArt

22. - Top - End - #262
    Banned

I may regret asking this but... why?
    ONE!WORD!<cries to sleep>

23. - Top - End - #263
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

What's odd is that initially everyone was recoiling at the thought of a VaarsuviusXZz'dtri pairing.
    I initially recoiled at the thought of BelkarXVaarsuvius, then I read fanfiction... Actually, it's a pattern I noticed. If you read any pairing that you dislike, no matter how crazy, written well, you usually stop disliking it and maybe even become a shipper.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, it's a pattern I noticed. If you read any pairing that you dislike, no matter how crazy, written well, you usually stop disliking it and maybe even become a shipper.
    Yea, that's pretty much our plan for world domination.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #265
    Orc in the Playground

Bump, bump, bump the creepy match-up thread!

Come on, I want more Vaarsuvius on Zz'dti! That attracts me strangely... I'd have a go, if all my creative juices weren't being lavished on my novel-in-the-making.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheBibliophile View Post
    Bump, bump, bump the creepy match-up thread!

Come on, I want more Vaarsuvius on Zz'dti! That attracts me strangely... I'd have a go, if all my creative juices weren't being lavished on my novel-in-the-making.
    You sure you want me to do that? So far I've cut to another scene before anything more than kissing happens, but if I were to write more, it's likely I wouldn't be able to resist going a bit further (While staying PG-13 of course ). Wouldn't want to squick you out too much.

Of course, I'm certainly up to the challenge of continuing my Zz'dtri and V in jail fic, if that is what you want.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-08-07 at 04:07 PM.
    DeviantArt

27. - Top - End - #267
    Barbarian in the Playground

You sure you want me to do that? So far I've cut to another scene before anything more than kissing happens, but if I were to write more, it's likely I wouldn't be able to resist going a bit further (While staying PG-13 of course ). Wouldn't want to squick you out too much.

Of course, I'm certainly up to the challenge of continuing my Zz'dtri and V in jail fic, if that is what you want.
    I would like for you to continue it. And "going a bit further"? I'm intrigued. :D
    Credits to half-halfling for my adorable avatar.

Come visit the Discussion Thread Index II.
    Looking for a new webcomic to read? Take a look at the Webcomic List.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lira View Post
    I would like for you to continue it.
    I would have anyway, I was just playing for time while I worked out how to start.

And "going a bit further"? I'm intrigued. :D
    And I aim to do so while keeping V's gender unrevealed!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-08-07 at 05:39 PM.
    DeviantArt

29. - Top - End - #269
    Orc in the Playground

I would like for you to continue it. And "going a bit further"? I'm intrigued. :D
    As would I, as previously noted. Come on already! I promise not to vomit in your direction.

30. - Top - End - #270

You could open this installment by one of them waking up and it having only been a dream, and then spending the rest of the chapter trying to actually make it happen. Maybe something like:

D: *wakes up, doesn't see V* "Oh no, I must have dreamed all that!"
    *is tossed in* "Oh, its you."

And then basically do the same thing as the first chapter, but have D struggle with it more, because his dream V is easier than real V.