Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 671
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Harry Potter Werewolf

    Welcome to HP Werewolf!

    From the recruitment thread:
    Spoiler: Recruitment thread first post
    Show

    It was an ordinary day at Hogwarts. Dumbledore was twinkling, Snape was sneering, Malfoy was plotting, and Hermione was studying. And Harry, of course, was probably being clueless about something or other.

    Suddenly, the doors opened with a loud crash! Voldemort entered, flanked by several masked Death Eaters.

    "But it's not June yet!" Hermione complained. "I just started revising for exams!"

    "This does seem to be an unusual time for your antics, Tom" Dumbledore agreed.

    Voldemort, ignoring them, smashed a bottle on the floor. Suddenly, the room filled with fog. As it cleared, people looked around in confusion. Where did the Death Eaters go? And who were all these people beside them?

    "MWAHAHAHA", boomed Voldemort's voice, apparently coming out of nowhere. "THIS POTION WILL STOP ALL YOU FOOLS FROM RECOGNIZING EACH OTHER AS WE SOW TERROR BY KILLING YOU ONE BY ONE. AM I NOT BRILLIANT?"

    "Uh, why are you leaving us extra time to figure out who you are instead of just killing us all at once?"

    "Shut up! Do you want him to change that plan?"

    "DO NOT QUESTION MY BRILLIANCE!"


    ------

    This will be a fairly typical game of Werewolf/Mafia, except that a) everyone will have some sort of power/night action and b) none of the power roles are revealed in advance.

    If you have not played Werewolf, the rules are in the following spoiler. There is also more information in the Werewolf Central thread.
    If you have played before, feel free to skip this spoiler. (Or read it and tell me all the things I probably forgot to put in it )
    Spoiler: General Werewolf Rules
    Show

    Werewolf, also known as Mafia, is basically a game of an informed minority versus an uninformed majority. A small group of players are designated "wolves" (or Death Eaters, in this case) and are trying to kill all the other players. The rest of the players are "villagers" (or "town") and are trying to kill all the wolves first. There may also be some neutral roles, which have their own win conditions.

    The wolves (usually) all know the identities of all the wolves. The rest of the players do not know which players are wolves.

    The game alternates between two phases, day and night. During the day, people discuss and vote for the person who they want to lynch that day. At the end of the day, that person is killed (removed from the game), and their role is revealed.
    The night phase then starts. The wolves pick one player to kill. Also, some players (or everyone, in this case) may have power roles, which allow them to do something special at night. Some common ones are the Seer (who picks one person and sees what side they're on, or their role) and the Baner (who picks one person and prevents them from dying if they would otherwise have died that night).

    Game ends when all wolves are dead or when the wolves' victory is guaranteed. Usually victory is guaranteed when the wolves outnumber the villagers (because they can choose who is lynched as well as who is killed at night), but depending on power roles this may not always be the case.

    The following are rules that are almost always true on this site, but may not be true on other sites or in IRL games:
    • The day always ends in the same amount of time, regardless of whether a majority of votes is reached.
    • The person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day, regardless if they have a majority of votes or not.
    • Villagers and wolves win if their side wins, regardless of whether they are killed. (Neutral win conditions usually include "must survive the game", although there are exceptions.)
    • Kills and night powers are discussed/used on a site called QuickTopic, where you can essentially create an anonymous forum-style thread. You don't need an account. The narrator will send a QT to anyone who wants it.




    Some rules specific to this game:
    • Days and nights will both be 48 hours long (this is open to discussion)
    • Feel free to PM each other as long as I'm included in the PM, however, you can't send links to the QT I sent you or screenshots of your role PM. (You can, however, create a new QT for longer discussions. In fact, please do, it will free up my inbox more.)
    • Players that do not post for two day/night cycles will be auto-lynched at the end of the second day. Making night actions or posting in your QT does not count to prevent autolynch. (This is mostly to avoid people deducing things from whether someone is autolynched.)
    • Votes should be written in red. I would prefer that you cross out old votes when making new ones, but if not, the last vote made will be counted as your final vote.
    • I'll probably give the wolves a few villager roles that they can safely fake-claim (i.e. roles that don't actually exist in the game) in order to prevent the game being broken by making everyone claim.
    • EDIT: Forgot to say this when I first wrote this post - ties will be broken by lynching whoever reaches the tie number of votes first. This is first during the entire day, e.g. if A reaches 4 votes, then A goes down to 3 votes, then B reaches 4 votes, then A goes back up to 4 votes, A will be lynched.
    • The narration will probably not get any better. I make no guarantees that it will not get worse. There is a reason I majored in math and not English.



    Adding this here for anyone who didn't see the edit on the recruitment thread: Ties are broken by lynching the person who reaches the tie number of votes first. This is first during the entire day, e.g. if A reaches 4 votes, then A goes down to 3 votes, then B reaches 4 votes, then A goes back up to 4 votes, A will be lynched.

    Player list:
    1. Caerulea
    2. Valmark
    3. kgato503
    4. AvatarVecna
    5. flat_footed
    6. DukeGod
    7. gac3
    8. Xihirli
    9. Duck999
    10. Snowblaze
    11. JeenLeen
    12. Lord Athos
    13. CaoimhinTheCape
    14. Captain Cap
    15. Mrs. McGinty
    16. JoyWonderLove
    17. flyinglemur

    BEGIN DAY 1. It will end at 11 PM EST on April 21st.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Snowblaze so they can add at least one game to their "games lost" stat in their sig.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2020-04-20 at 06:59 PM.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Apogee1's Stranger Things Mafia

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Caerulea. First on the charts, first in our hearts.
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2020-04-21 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    JoyWonderLove
    For naming yourself after everything Iíve ever fought to destroy.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2020-04-21 at 11:18 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Caerulea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Tomorrow or Yesterday
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    JeenLeen. You know you're a wolf.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not a humanoid. Come not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

    You may use whatever pronouns you like when referring to me.

    CPW, next time THINK before you post something stupid!

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Wo: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Someone took snowblaze so I'm going Aunt Marge Xihiril
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-04-20 at 03:09 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord Athos's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Hey there, happy to be here!

    CaoimhinTheCape
    Suspicious. Everybody here wears Capes, so why mention it?
    Last edited by Lord Athos; 2020-04-21 at 12:08 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here or there

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    *Rolls new d20* Sorry flat_footed, my new die either doesn't like you, or likes you too much.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Only one vote? I was expecting a whole bandwagon against me by now!

    Anyway, RNG says AvatarVecna should be voted for.

    @Valmark: youíre the first on the player list without votes. Going to self-vote?
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2020-04-20 at 07:57 AM.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Snowblaze so they can add at least one game to their "games lost" stat in their sig.
    Mmm... Distancing right of the bat? Looks a bit too blatant though.
    (Reason for this being that AV said to increase "game lost" count and not "death" count)

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    @Valmark: youíre the first on the player list without votes. Going to self-vote?
    That's not true!

    *Checks votes*
    *Checks player list*

    Damn you, flat_footed. Valmark.
    I'll be part of the Cool Kids Club!
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-04-20 at 07:37 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Hardclaim: Mildred Hubble

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Hardclaim: Mildred Hubble
    Am I missing something? Besides claiming in a game without roles known (which isn't a bad move if ALL do so, I think) you are claiming as a character from another series, google tells me. Like, what?

    Should elaborate on the first point. You are making a claim right off the bat, with people having no reason to trust you besides not seeing a counter-claim which may not come if you fake the role you claimed.

    Also, assuming Google isn't wrong, this claim strikes me as false also because, well, wrong series. Anything to say?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  13. - Top - End - #13
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Someone took snowblaze so I'm going Aunt Marge Xihiril
    Are we haunted by the ghost of Xihiril or something? Because I still can't see them on the player list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Mmm... Distancing right of the bat? Looks a bit too blatant though.
    (Reason for this being that AV said to increase "game lost" count and not "death" count
    That does seem a bit odd. We're not wolfbuddies, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Hardclaim: Mildred Hubble
    Okay, hardclaiming Miss Cackle. (That is the name, right? I never watched the TV series and I haven't read the books in years.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Am I missing something? Besides claiming in a game without roles known (which isn't a bad move if ALL do so, I think) you are claiming as a character from another series, google tells me. Like, what?

    Should elaborate on the first point. You are making a claim right off the bat, with people having no reason to trust you besides not seeing a counter-claim which may not come if you fake the role you claimed.

    Also, assuming Google isn't wrong, this claim strikes me as false also because, well, wrong series. Anything to say?
    ...pretty sure it's a joke, hence my playing along with it.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Snowblaze

    Because it doesn't work if you tell people!
    Last edited by Mrs McGinty; 2020-04-20 at 06:13 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Snowblaze

    Because it doesn't work if you tell people!

    Personally I'll take ruining a joke over confusing everyone any day.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Personally I'll take ruining a joke over confusing everyone any day.
    I don't care about the joke, it's ending the confusion too early that's wrong.

    Confusion is the lifeblood of a good d1.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Unless it gets a townie lynched on the joke.

    And yeah, thanks for that explanation Snow, although Ginty could just be going along.

    (Also, of course you and AV aren't wolf buddies, I totally believe you at face value :p)
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Unless it gets a townie lynched on the joke.
    How is that possibly going to happen?

    Is there some rule on this site against doing anything that might help generate activity?

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Voting for Duck999, for not liking day 1!

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post

    *Checks votes*
    *Checks player list*

    Damn you, flat_footed. Valmark.
    I'll be part of the Cool Kids Club!
    I still don't care for self-votes, so I'm inclined to vote for you. "One vote to avoid being poked" is almost a shield, and self-voting means you can move that shield to avoid death should a wagon get on you.
    Or it's a bad Day 1 habit I don't want to spread. Either way.
    But I figure I'll poke someone yet to post.

    DuikeGod, you with us?
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2020-04-21 at 07:46 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Duck999's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Hammer Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Voting for Duck999, for not liking day 1!
    It's not that I don't like day 1. You need a day 1 to get a day 2. Except in that one game that was out of order that one time, but that's beside the point. I'm just really bad at day 1.

    And the rng machine says Snowblaze, so I guess I'm with AV on forcing her to update her sig.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2020-04-21 at 11:14 AM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

    How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

    :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

    Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Duck999. Partly for heresy in voting for me based on RNG, partly for a bandwagon that's not me.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2020-04-21 at 08:58 AM.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    How is that possibly going to happen?

    Is there some rule on this site against doing anything that might help generate activity?
    It's more like if someone else is as idiot as I am and actually take your claim for an actual claim a wagon can form on you. If you get lynched and are revealed town, a townie has been lynched for a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    I still don't care for self-votes, so I'm inclined to vote for you. "One vote to avoid being poked" is almost a shield, and self-voting means you can move that shield to avoid death should a wagon get on you.
    Or it's a bad Day 1 habit I don't want to spread. Either way.
    But I figure I'll poke someone yet to post.

    DuikeGod, you with us?
    I voted for myself because as I always do I voted for the first on the list without votes, had there been someone else I wouldn't have done it, it's not to avoid being poked :p

    Besides, you don't usually poke actives.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Duck999. Partly for heresy in voting for me based on RNG, partly for a bandwagon that's not me.
    You did the same last game :p
    Kinda strange Duck voted so early when they almost skipped Day 1 altogether last game, but I guess it's because they got called out?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  24. - Top - End - #24
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    No, last time someone started a counter-wagon on me. I didn't start any counter-wagons to myself.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    How is that possibly going to happen?

    Is there some rule on this site against doing anything that might help generate activity?
    No, despite evidence to the contrary.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Apogee1's Stranger Things Mafia

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    No, last time someone started a counter-wagon on me. I didn't start any counter-wagons to myself.
    I meant that you voted someone based on RNG when they had already been voted!
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  27. - Top - End - #27
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Yeah, but RNG is my way of determining votes. It's more the specifically me part that's heresy.
    Werewolf games won: 7 (as town three times, wolf, evil mutant, town a fourth time and Russian spy. Don't ask.)

    Werewolf games lost: 1 (as survivor)

    Number of deaths: 4 (killed night one for trying (and mostly failing) to do crazy stuff; killed night zero for being crazy enough to narrate a game; horribly murdered by Valmark, Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one; killed night two for being the Seer)

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Are we haunted by the ghost of Xihiril or something? Because I still can't see them on the player list.
    Oooh
    I am the ghost of Halloween three seconds to the leeeeeft...
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    It's more like if someone else is as idiot as I am and actually take your claim for an actual claim a wagon can form on you. If you get lynched and are revealed town, a townie has been lynched for a joke.
    See, you're coming at this from the perspective that I could get myself lynched off the back of a joke, which would be incredibly dumb if I was a wolf. So therefore, you must assume I'm town, which means you won't lynch me. But then I know that, so it makes it a great play for a wolf. But then you can work that out, so it's all wifom.

    And this is the point: unless town is dumb enough to lynch someone off the back of a joke, the value of me posting something confusing to open the game is that it gives us something to talk about, and is more likely to get people active than if we just get stuck talking about people's random votes for most of d1. This, then, is why Snowblaze gets a vote for ending the possibility of confusion from my claim, because - on the assumption that activity is better than inactivity - it's objectively an anti-town move.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harry Potter Werewolf

    Erhm... I am dumb enough to vote you on a joke. Or smart enough if you're werewolf.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •