Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Default Ghost Dread Necromancer

Here is the build http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=133576

We are working with level 10 characters with level 14 wealth and were allowed 4 negative LAs, I got a modified version of the ghost template for 4 LA giving up rejuvnation and the Charisma bonus.

My question is what kind of undead should I focus on raising? I need to be able to keep them in a bag of holding or otherwise hide them when not fighting, and I need to be able to have beaten the creature in single combat at level nine. So what kind of undead creatures and critters would be good to stock up on? Feats I should switch out? Items I missed?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ghost Dread Necromancer

The only thing you can create right now. Zombies. Personally, I'd try and use my STR draining touch to paralyze some wizards, kill them then turn them into skeletons. Finally, awaken them then Command the resulting skeleton. You now have a wizard skeleton who retains it's casting ability. Other than that: Make every 50th zombie an Awakened Spell-stitched zombie. Give them the Animate Dead spell and you have zombie sergeants.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Destructive Retribution (Liber Mortis, Prq: Corpsecrafter)
    They go boom when destroyed possibly damaging foes more but also healing nearby Undead
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

If you use the monster class version on the wizard's website, you can keep your rejuvination (it's at 3rd level). Actually it'd be kinda broken with your freebie points since the final level is just skill bonuses. Who decided that anyway?

Not that I think ghost is actually worth 5.
    Attention Imgur Users! Imgur apparently doesn't like hosting images anymore and only works in certain places or for people who already have the image cached: No one can see your avatars or images!
    Also Photobucket users? Don't know if it's a bandwidth or region lock or something, but I'm seeing some avatars blurred out with a watermark that looks like the photobucket icon.
    And Tinypic went down a while back, seeing plenty of old avatars showing their downed image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Octopus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    sheer awesomeness