New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak GAME STARTED (opening post on pg 3)

Ammended

Scavenge Medicine
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak GAME STARTED (opening post on pg 3)

A tall man stands looking about, his eyes searching around at everyone in the room. He quietly keeps his thoughts to himself. It would do good to have some sort of fortification, but if supplies weren't brought in, then in the end, they were all as good as goners.

Jon stands up, his thoughts done. He'll go scavenge to see if he could find anything useful. As he leaves, he eyes the town hall, noticing weak points and the like.

He notices one person sulking in the corner. He looked like he had a face of evil.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2009-07-01 at 12:30 PM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

A sleek black cat sneaks out of the town hall. He then jumps through an open window into Murska's house, to see if he can find anything interesting. After coming up empty he goes out to meet the hoard and beg for food. When they don't respond he jumps on a zombie's head and sleeps.
    OOC: Scavenging for information And I won't be killed by the narrator for my roleplay right?
    Edit: See siggy
    Last edited by Lamech; 2009-07-01 at 12:38 PM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

Reposting, with major edit. Cause nobody would notice it otherwise. (Yes, I made sure all actions are the same, just added backstory and details)

(OOC)Face of Evil for cultist of the day!

Nathan walks slowly but purposefully among the debris-strewn wasteland that was once his home, scavenging for the armaments he knows would be necessary for survival. The destruction makes no difference to him, really, he had spent the majority of his 28 or so years wandering from place to place, never being at home anywhere. He never got along with anyone after what happened, they all knew he was holding something back, something about his past, and some part of himself. He knew all along that he would never find a true home again.

He had not the courage to kill himself, but neither had he will to live. He viewed his half-life as a burden, but one that he would wish on no-one else. If he were to die, he wanted at least to save it for something worthwhile.

Now, perhaps that time has come.
    Last edited by Khaeta; 2009-07-02 at 09:36 AM.
    Kopaka in a former life.

Avatar made with "help" from banthesun.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    A sleek black cat sneaks out of the town hall. He then jumps through an open window into Murska's house, to see if he can find anything interesting. After coming up empty he goes out to meet the hoard and beg for food. When they don't respond he jumps on a zombie's head and sleeps.
    OOC: Scavenging for information And I won't be killed by the narrator for my roleplay right?
    No...not yet anyway. Just so long as it doesn't start talking... The zombies aren't here yet, they are still quite a distance away. Just so you know.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

A slightly derranged looking teenager sets down his copy of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide/ the best non fiction book ever written. He looks around outside, spotting on rather nutty looking Connor Darkdart., before he filled his bath tub, and sink with water, and Foritified his home with some old 2 by 4's, and knocking out the stair case. His parents had been among the first 3 to die, and he knew things wouldn't end well with this series of events.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

A kindly old man sets to work fortifying the barricades, and remarks to no one in particular, "We shouldn't panic. There's no need to 'lynch' anyone."
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

I point at Night Surgeon and loudly proclaim "WITCH!!!"

I then wave my flashlight in his face a bit before running out the nearest door and Scavenging for Misc items.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Pixie in the Playground

Mike could only shake his head in disbelief, while fortifying the Town Hall, as he saw the actions of his fellow townspeople.

"Unbelievable... The town needs to be properly fortified, if we want to survive any single night, and they are only looking for loots among the rubbish. I swear, we will all be dead because of them. Bah! They even want to throw another person outside the walls. Preposterous... There's no way, I'm gonna support it. We need every pair of hands, to prepare the town for zombie invasion..."

(No lynch)
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

10. - Top - End - #100

Starr, a stunning redhead who moved to town just after the Christmas holiday, watches the horizon with narrowed eyes. "This sucks." She says this sagely, as a fact. She looks down at the picture of her fiancee' - gone missing a month before she moved here - and tucks it away, then gets to work fortifying. ((Talic))
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2009-07-01 at 05:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Banned

With a casual disdain for all the common riffraff scurrying about, Rex Hardcastle begins poking around the abandoned buildings. Doubting he'd be any good with a hammer, and absolutely abhorring the concept of manual labor, he Scavenges for Armaments.
    Rex bumps into Kopaka as he's leaving the police station.

"Watch it, buddy! These shoes are worth more than you make in a year!" Rex then storms past the townie, brushes off the dust from his blazer, and mutters, "God, why did my Benz have to break down in the breeding ground for rednecks? I need a Starbucks. and Scotch. Lots of Scotch."

(Heh, every zombie movie has the obligatory rich jerk that bites it near the end of the movie.)
    Last edited by Talic; 2009-07-01 at 01:49 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Firbolg in the Playground

Allen walks down the street.
    They ain't worth a thing if you end up dead. Now, this may be the only day it's safe to get anything done. This is definitely a new Phase of our lives.
    Not wanting to be around people panicking, he heads out to scavenge for whatever useful thing he can find.

((No lynch helps the wolves, right? We can't just wait for them to get killed by zombies.))
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #103

He wanders through the town, faded black suit open to reveal a dirty white shirt beneath. Behind him rolls a suitcase, the words "MARVALO THE MAGNIFICENT" painted on it in clashing green and purple. His tall, black hat is faded with use, and an off-white dove sits on his shoulder, squaking mournfully. He digs through the rubble, scavenging for any information on how this could have happened…
    ((Oh, and No Lynch.))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

((Connor Darkdart
    Scavenge for Armaments
    RP later.
    V It was random. My first day is always random.))
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-07-01 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

[[Why ares people pickings on me? I did nothing but RP myself being scared... ]]
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Szilard goes about fortifying. He might consider stealing from vons later though.

Edit: Night Surgeon.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2009-07-01 at 05:38 PM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    No...not yet anyway. Just so long as it doesn't start talking... The zombies aren't here yet, they are still quite a distance away. Just so you know.
    Wasn't planning on it. And I figured I'd meet them halfway and ride back. I assume they're the shambling kind of zombies right?
    Last edited by Lamech; 2009-07-01 at 03:26 PM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

(Face of Evil since lynches are good. And Scavenge.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Hells guys! The apocalypse came and I didn't bring a shotgun. Better go scavenge for one.

And well.. nobody here looks too nasty. I guess I'll vote for a no lynch. ((I'd rather not lynch people who don't play the games much on the first day, and none of our regulars have a bandwagon behind them..))
    Last edited by Selrahc; 2009-07-01 at 05:50 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    I point at Night Surgeon and loudly proclaim "WITCH!!!"

I then wave my flashlight in his face a bit before running out the nearest door and Scavenging for Misc items.
    The odd man finds himself running into a boarded door. Yeah. Night Surgeons fast like that. He looks down at the man, from his demolished stair case, and asks him simply.
    "Wanna come up? It'll be safer up here, I don't think those things can climb, and I have water, and food in the atic should they be able to. Even if I am a witch, what's important right now is Survival, and survival alone is pretty much impossible."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Stop it. Stop staring at me. Stop it.

I'm practically hunched down in the corner, scribbling furiously on my notepad. My eyes are down, and I'm sweating a bit. I'm not trying to be noticed, but even still I'm drawing stares from the crowd.

I shouldn't have come.

I should be back at my apartment, getting ready. What the hell brought me out there? Journalistic integrity? I work for the ****ing Kirkbrook Mirror, for crying out loud. The biggest story I've written about in the past two months was about some religious nutters spraypainting graffiti on the town hall.

Well, and this.

Somebody has to keep track of what happened here, I tell myself. Someday, you'll be writing an article about this day in Time Magazine, or you'll publish the story in a book.

Yeah, great. Meanwhile, I have about a half dozen of these yokels glaring at me and muttering to themselves. Great. I'm a stranger, so naturally I must be dangerous. I'm probably infected and just waiting to start chomping on these people.

The mayor urging people to stay calm. A few folks are shouting. Others are crying. Most are heading for the door.

I do the same. I get a few ugly glares along the way.

I think people are starting to organize. When I left town hall, there were some people muttering in a circle, whispering something about guns ...

God, what's going to happen? Everyone's so scared and no one trusts each other. It can't keep building like this. Are these people going to start forming mobs and hanging people in the town square?

No. I won't stoop to that level. Not yet. No lynching for me.

All around me people are scavenging for food or weapons, or boarding up their homes. I take a few photos, scribble down some notes and I Scavenge for information.
    Last edited by FoE; 2009-07-01 at 05:41 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

No lynch
    Scavange for information

WW Game Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Played: 21
    Devil: 1
    Wolf: 2
    Wolf Alpha: 1
    Co-Narrator: 2
    Narrator: 1
    Villager: 13
    Other (Weird): 1

Trophies
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Night Surgeon View Post
    The odd man finds himself running into a boarded door. Yeah. Night Surgeons fast like that. He looks down at the man, from his demolished stair case, and asks him simply.
    "Wanna come up? It'll be safer up here, I don't think those things can climb, and I have water, and food in the atic should they be able to. Even if I am a witch, what's important right now is Survival, and survival alone is pretty much impossible."
    "I'd love to, but I think it would be best to do as much looting for anything useful as we can before the zombies show up. Especially if they're the cheezy fast running kind. Going to be hard to sneak around down here if that's the case. If they're the shambling kind it won't be so bad."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

evnafets points at Opeth Freak
    Are you fortifying the town hall, or just making it easy for them to get in to us?

scavenge for miscellaneous (but useful) items
    Last edited by evnafets; 2009-07-01 at 06:02 PM.
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

As I recall, us normal folk just need to survive a set number of days, no? I think no lynch would be to our advantage.

Also, I Scavenge for Medicine.

QUICK EDIT: If someone can find fault with my statement, lemme know please. Cultists can only recruit four times total, so no real worry there.
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2009-07-01 at 06:08 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116

((Scavenge for Misc.
    No lynch))
    A teen walks out of his house. Pasty skinned, black, dirty hair, and an arrogant look on his face, he surveys the scene.
    "Great. What's happened now." He says. A short little woman, with her light brown hair tied up into a bob, so you can only see the hint of greys, scurries over to what can assumed to be her son.
    Oh dearie dearie me, there' been some sort of horrible disease! I think we should all just get back inside and wait it out. Wouldn't want to catch anything! Oh dear, no. The government's told us to stay in our houses, and I think that it's probably best just to wait for them to bail us out!
    The teenager sighs dramatically at his mother.
    Mum, I'm not staying in the house all day just because of some wannabe cold.
    But dear, the government said it was serious! And besides, you normally stay in the house all day anyway.
    The teenager sighs again. Seems he does that a lot.
    Yeah but... the power's out. He says, awkwardly.
    This gets a gale of laughter from the older woman. The teenager stands there looking uncomfortable.
    Ooh hoo hoo, ah ha ha ha. Ha, ha. Oh fine then, let's go see what the neighbours are doing. I suppose we have time to check up on them before the disease spreads out here.
    But I hate the neighbours. Says the teenager.
    Oh come on sweetie, I heard Mr. green had a power generator!
    ...Fine, let's go.
    The scruffy teenager and the short woman start walking down the road.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

James pushes a large filing cabinet down the hall, toward the large front doors. Along the way he stops in front of a spray-painted message:
    "They Will Retrieve Us"

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    evnafets points at Opeth Freak
    Are you fortifying the town hall, or just making it easy for them to get in to us?

scavenge for miscellaneous (but useful) items
    "Huh?"

Mike turned in the direction of the guy who accused him.

"Excuse me? Do my tool looks like a Sledgehammer to you? Am I pounding these walls to weaken them? Instead of pointing at me, you should be damn grateful, that someone is trying to make shelter for all of you people, before the bunch of ****ing zombies will come and eat you all..."

Still mumbling under his nose, Mike went back to work.
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

29. - Top - End - #119
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Franklin Wilson doesn't get out much. He's single, works from home, and doesn't have very many friends in Kirkbrook. The most contact Franklin has with the world is through his apartment window. As he looks out the window this morning, the town seems different.

There's a strange energy in the air today. People an't following their regular routines. Traffic moves at a different pace, crowds walk in different directions. Mesmerized, Franklin watches the window for hours. Finally, without fully understanding why, Franklin gets his coat.

Stepping out and walking the street for the first time in days, Franklin makes his way down to town hall.

The town hall is packed with people. Franklin watches as the crowd grabs everything they can find and crams it against the door and windows. Franklin asks everyone who passes if they know what's going on. It seems everyone is too busy to speak.

Unable to determine the cause of this behavior, Franklin shrugs and joins in. He walks over to an attractive young redhead who is preoccupied with a heavy filing cabinet. Without a word, Franklin starts to help her push the cabinet into the fortifications.

No lynch.
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2009-07-01 at 08:27 PM.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

30. - Top - End - #120

No lynch just gives the cultists a free conversionwith no risk of losing the power day 1 as far as I'm concerned so Connor Darkdart

I'll scavenge for miscellaneous items
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.