New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachITP] Episode 7: "The Master Without a Voice! Masato's Training Begins"

She let out a long sigh as she rolled her eyes and shifted her weight.

"Just tell him to hurry it up," she whined before folding her arms. "I can't stand around and wait for him all day."
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BleachITP] Episode 7: "The Master Without a Voice! Masato's Training Begins"

Quote Originally Posted by Zarah View Post
    She let out a long sigh as she rolled her eyes and shifted her weight.

"Just tell him to hurry it up," she whined before folding her arms. "I can't stand around and wait for him all day."
    "Ah. Right. Um, what am I telling him to hurry up and join you for? So I can give proper emphasis to the situation?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #153

Zombie

Well, this is awkwaaaard. This is said very quietly.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-29 at 04:27 PM.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

4. - Top - End - #154

A small inferno starts building in Miharu's eyes as she stares down at the boy. "Just tell him his sister is waiting, and when I have to wait, bad things happen."

She takes a moment to lean forward close enough that she can whisper to him, then adds, "Terrible things."
    Last edited by Zarah; 2009-06-29 at 04:31 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155

Zombie

Screw this, says Abokku quietly in Shirubaru's ear. Can't we train his sister?

Oh shush, thinks Shiru back.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler suddenly knows fear.

"Yes ma'am. Right away, ma'am."

He gently closes the door, then rushes over to Masato.

"Masato. It's your sister. She's outside, says it's important, and that she's waiting. And that bad things happen. Terrible things. Even with all I've seen, I fear her. Hurry, before she descends upon us like the storms of old!"

By the end he's waving his arms for emphasis.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

[[ so, I'm aware of the fact I dissapeared from the internet for a week. is it too late for Gene to show up later? Obviously not at the moment what with everyone showing up at once but perhaps later he an Shiru could be great friends. Talking about the times they lost their arms and watching masato get beat up, great fun]]
    And thank you Darwin for the awesome Sterlingtar.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

As Tyler closes the door and heads back into the appartment, he is, yet again, faced by Senna's plastic bottle, whacking him in the face.

"Now look here mister 'ooh, I'm american, I'm a hero'! Hello Kitty is not geeky! It's popular culture and has a whole world of its own! It's a sophisticated status symbol to have as many Hello Kitty items as possible! And as for me reading Manga, are you MAD! Those are all prime DVD-boxes of Dorama! Live shows! None of that cartoon crap!" She is fuming right now, then, she points the bottle elsewhere, toward Masato.

"And YOU! You go mouthing off against a captain, and then you try to WRECK my appartment! Oh, I will be MOST happy to delay you so that your sister can excert her full wrath upon you!"'

Nobody really knows what happened to Senna, and it's not a bad time of the month either, one guess would be that the situation is simply too bizarre to react to in any other way, another would be that the author finds too much pleasure in writing outbursts at the moment.

A third could be the fact that it is her appartment that everybody's inviting themselves to or trashing whilst she is in her nightgown still.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler just calmly looks into Senna's eyes.

His own have gone black with yellow irises.

"Shut up, Senna. I hate people who pick on others for stupid things like tastes in entertainment."

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta is still pretty out of it when the other members enter. He waves, his voice bland. Hi Rukia,(Senna)Ichigo.(Masato)

He seems to have regained some use of his brain after Shirubaru makes his offer/threat. Then Masato replies in kind. He snickers.

Once Senna and Tyler have started fighting, and Tyler is glaring, something momentarily clicks for Metta. "You, sit down and relax." Tyler suddenly finds himself sitting in a chair, a glass of lemonade in his hand. His feet are shackled to the chair legs. "You, get ready quickly." Masato finds new bandages on, standing up, with his books and a paper bag lunch in hand. "You, Shut up and come with me." He is walking by Senna, who is now in a straight-jacket and gag. He drags her out of the room, drops her unceremoniously on her bed, and returns. Her door now sports a large padlock on the outside.

He resumes sitting in the kitchen, eating a pancake.

((If this is too much, I'll change it, but I'm kind of assuming that no one is really expecting anything like this.))

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"What in the...hey, this isn't bad."

He rises to get some food, before feeling the chains.

"Um, Metta? Chains?"

He gestures, as if to say "can you take those off"?

12. - Top - End - #162

As soon as Masato heard Tyler explain that his sister was waiting outside, he reacted in a way that can only be described as "!!!". He heard Senna yelling at him again, not that it was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't even paying attention. His only focus was getting ready and out the door before the house exploded.

As Senna and Tyler were apparently preparing for a standoff, Masato suddenly found himself ready to go. Although he wasn't sure how, he didn't bother questioning anything and immediately flew straight toward the door. However, before he pulled it open, he suddenly calmed down and turned back to Shirubaru.

"I'll get back to you if I ever change my mind," he said. Before anyone could reply, he swung open the door and leaped outside. Once the door was firmly closed again, everyone inside could easily hear Masato running straight into Miharu's fist, letting out a yelp, then being dragged off home.

((@Lorolar: That's between you and HZ. I don't mind you showing up later during the training or something, though.

Also, once the training does begin, Masato might need a artificial soul or something else to separate him from his body, since I doubt Shirubaru has anything that can do the trick on-hand. ))

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

{OOC: Hollows have demonstrated the ability to separate souls. Just have Tyler punch him in the face}

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    {OOC: Hollows have demonstrated the ability to separate souls. Just have Tyler punch him in the face}
    (OOC:...That might be perfect, since a.)Tyler's good at face-punching, and b.)Tyler wants training too, darn it! It's a twofer, really.)

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shortly upon realising just what type of gag it is, Senna starts freaking out even more, she mumbles something with her hands behind her back, the ball in her mouth getting increasingly wet from salliva as she tries to speak.

The incantation is, however, still successful, a white blast of lightning passes through the strait-jacket, and she is loose, she twitches and waves, trashing about, cramped muscle movements as she shakes off the, now broken, strait jacket, it's a disgusting feeling to be tied up in one. She then tears off the ballgag as quickly as possible, the ball is blue.

A red ball of fire is seen shooting down the door from inside of the room, Senna standing there, her open rage quelled, instead, she seem more together, for the moment. "Just.. what.. the hell... did you do?" she asks, noone in particular.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

I have no idea, but it was priceless.

He seems to be a reality warper. Well, well.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Yeah, and it's awesome. Don't you agree, Pretty Natsuko?"

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Yep.

You're not going to give up, are you? I might just decide to take you seriously.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Yep.

You're not going to give up, are you? I might just decide to take you seriously.
    "Give up? I know not what this phrase means. I'll stop if you want, Nat. But just give up? I'd prove the jarheads right!"

He pauses for a moment.

"Wait, what? Take seriously?"

His mind, it seems boggled.

"Whoa."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko laughs. I know that you're just casually flirting. It's funny, and I don't mind.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Always happy to make a pretty girl laugh."

He gets more serious.

"Right, so. Masato gets training from Shirubaru over there. Metta can warp reality. I'm unprecedented. You're...what was it you said you were again? Q-something? I'm learning a lot recently, so it's hard to keep track."

He taps his chin in thought.

"And all of us should train, I think. I mean, even is Masato has this super-cool power boost, the rest of us should make sure we can back him up, right?"

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Quincy. My powers basically work by absorbing the energy around me and using it in my own attacks.

I do have some stuff I can do to train.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"So...what about Metta, Senna, and myself? You train yourself, and Shirubaru trains Masato. Do we just train ourselves, or group up, or what? I don't want to fall behind in this gig; I want to carry my own weight, such as it is."

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko smiles. I can help you along with your abilities.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Natsuko smiles. I can help you along with your abilities.
    "Hm. That works. Though, as much as the idea of training one on one with a pretty lady like you appeals to me, I think you'd be a big help for Metta. His powers and yours sound kinda similar. More than that, I think he can help each of us train, while he himself trains. Targets, practice dummies...work him to more and more complex stuff, maybe?"

He's really getting into this training idea.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Metta's powers are...

well, I'm not sure exactly what they are. Seems that he imagines somthing and makes it happen...

Matto, next time you pull that trick, make sure the straitjacket seals off spiritual energy as well.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta sits, staring off into space, slowly chewing on his pancake.

Spoiler
    Show
    Metta regains consciousness. Looking around, he finds himself sitting in a giant wasteland. Hills of stone jut roughly up at the brilliant blue sky, and only occasional grasses and bushes can be seen. Everything else is just rock and dirt. Wait. That's not right. There were many things out there. Weapons, structures, even giant humanoid things. All appear to be either made from, or covered in a thin layer of the same dirt and rock. Almost as if they are all carvings, or maybe fossilized. What...the hell?

His voice echoes strangely, and he stands up. Looking around, he notices a figure in the distance. The person beckons, his red cape floating in the light breeze. Metta glances around one more time, then starts walking. his first step sends him sailing through the air, gently returning to the ground a few seconds later. Oookay... This time he actively takes a jump, and follows a parabolic arc directly to the person who waved him over. So, how are you Metta? Metta is quite stunned, mouth hanging open and everything. He rubs his eyes, shakes his head and looks back up.
    Spoiler
    Show

So...what? Are you my Zanpaktou spirit or something? Nah, that'd be kinda lame. Just a sword? I mean, swords are cool and all, but come on. What you have is much better than some zanpaktou. You have the power of belief. Metta holds his face with his hand, sighing. Really? I mean...if all of this wasn't quite so ridiculous, I might be inclined to follow along. But you, a...what, spiritual? mental? Representation of Kamina is trying to tell me that I have the ability to make opposed charisma checks...with the UNIVERSE!?! The masculine figure looks at him for a moment, rubs his chin in contemplation while gazing into the distance, then looks back. Yup. Pretty much. He continues over the sounds of Metta's incredulity. You were wrong earlier. You're actually the exact opposite of Orihime. She can unmake, while you can instead bring into existence. You're merely limited by your will and imagination. Huh...

Metta has sat down, and his internal spirit joins him. He seems to be starting to accept that this all might actually be happening, and the implications thereof. So...I'm assuming this infinite field of...stuff is a representation of all the possibilities available to me? The spirit nods. And that means... He reaches behind himself with his right hand. Suddenly, there is a huge wooden mallet in his hand, as he attempts to smash his companion.

Who is now inexplicably several feet away, standing, and twirling his abnormally large katana between his fingers. See? Now you're getting the hang of it! Metta growls, and the hammer dissolves. He stands up, glaring at Kamina. But you're really going to need to be more creative than that. I mean, really? A great big hammer? He draws his sword. You're going to have to do much better than that! he dives at metta with a great overhead swing. Metta quickly parries and then jumps back. He glances down, seeing his feet are only scant inches from the edge of the butte on which they stand. Now we're getting somewhere! The more badass the creation, the better! The spirit charges again, and Metta resets his stance and waits for the attack. Aw...come on! This is going to be over so quickly!

Kamina swings, and catches nothing but air. Metta has dove backwards, the sword dissipating as he floats away on a hang glider. Aaah! Tricky tricky. I guess I didn't mention that whever you make works as you perceive it should, whether or not it really makes any sense! Following these words, he jumps after Metta, running on air. Oh really...well then... Metta whips around, massive rifle aimed at where Kamina should have been. Oh damn. Yup, not yet. Good thought though. The spirit smiles, then flicks Metta in the forehead.

GOD DAMMIT KAMINA!!! Metta stands up suddenly, fist angrily being shaken at the ceiling.

He stops suddenly, and looks around. Small pieces of pancake fall from his clenched fist onto his face. He is...embarrassed. *Ahem* "So..uh...what did I miss?"

28. - Top - End - #178

"So are you okay after last night?" Masato asked his sister once they were on their way. She didn't take her eyes off the road to reply.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" Miharu answered, obviously confused at his question. "And since when have you worried about me?"

Now Masato was the confused one. He was there, he had seen her run and scream from the hollow. He had seen her between the teeth of another, and he had seen her limp body with his own eyes. And yet, she didn't seem to remember anything. "You... Don't remember what happened?"

"Of course I do!" she defended herself. "I went out with my friends, we went for a bite to eat and a late movie, then I came home. You on the other hand, had us worried sick. What were you doing there, anyway?"

Think fast. Think fast.

"Just... Studying."

Oh yeah, real smooth.

"Well, whatever you were doing, at least give us a reason next time."

The rest of their trip was in silence. Masato wasn't sure what else he could ask, and Miharu obviously had nothing more to say, so they both kept their mouths shut. Probably for the better...

((My next post will be skipping ahead to the following night, and then the training will actually begin. I likely won't be posting it until tomorrow, but I thought I'd let everyone know.))
    Last edited by Zarah; 2009-06-30 at 02:36 AM.

29. - Top - End - #179

Zombie

I hope that kid comes back, says Abokku, curling around Shirubaru. Shiru's always wanted an apprentice.

With that, Metta suddenly stands up and shouts about "Kamina."

I have no idea what you're all about, says Abokku, looking at Metta. Heh, this must be the weirdest bunch of ragtag misfits I've ever set my eyes on.

I love it.

Shirubaru looks around at the strange variety of people surrounding him. When I'm done here... That bloody Toho won't know what hit him.

With that happy thought, Shirubaru goes and lies down on the couch, and is soon fast asleep. He was up all night tending to Masato - though he wouldn't admit to it, in his years of being constantly battered and beaten, he's picked up a fair bit of medical know-how.

*deadtiming*
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-30 at 03:14 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MageSparrowhawk View Post
    *Ahem* "So..uh...what did I miss?"
    Me making a suggestion for the next time you pull that straitjacket trick. Make it seal off spiritual energy.

I actually want to see what you can do tomorrow, okay?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.