New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Snuggles and the 'Cat Pantheon' [Requires aid]

I was just throwing out a few spells. I am not sure which levels would be appropriate. Anthro cats was directed to mistformsquirrl who wanted an awakened cat. Actually, I took a look at the "Cat Race" and it seemed okay, but judging races isn't my forte.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2009-06-28 at 11:57 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, as for pie, we all know that pie is the awesomest, most delicious thing ever ever. So, if the good cat is an embodiment of all that is good, it would definitely be at least 72% pie. Of course, we Orthodox Snugglists know that the good cat is merely a ruse, but as Snuggles has not seen it fit to destroy it, we'll let it go on.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

3. - Top - End - #33
    Banned

I <3 this thread.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    [SIZE="3"]...or 1d4+1 die lions
    I'm not familiar with those...

Quote Originally Posted by Owrtho View Post
    I agree with that. Also, with dominate animal they don't really need repel vermin (at least I wouldn't think they would). Also I eddited the domain into the first post.

Owrtho
    Animals and vermin are different...

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    This thread makes me happy
    Why am I not suprised?
    Oh, it's your avatar.

SMITE THE NONBELIEVER THAT WOULD DEFILE THIS HOLY PLACE
    Are YOU talking to ME, you (looks at avatar)...uh...chicken footprint?

And, I'm calling Uhluhtc (...Yes, it's Cthulu spelled backwards.), God of All That Is Sane (See why it's Cthulu spelled backwards? I'ts Cthulu's !), tho SMITE THIS THREAD BWAHAHAHA!!!
    First evil laugh...I can see why villains do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade Wolf View Post
    Ah, thank you very much GreatWyrmGold, you obviously live up to that name with your intelligence and wisdom with that post.
    Quotes, more

Winner of Villainous Competitions 8 and 40; silver for 32
    Fanfic

Pixel avatar by me! Other avatar by Recaiden.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    Well, as for pie, we all know that pie is the awesomest, most delicious thing ever ever. So, if the good cat is an embodiment of all that is good, it would definitely be at least 72% pie.
    Indeed. Good Cat does have a historical ascociation
    with pie as is revealed in the holy texts and nursery rhymes. I also forgot to mention that she can smell hate.

As for making things up as I go along. his is simply not true. I cannot however spend all my time educating you on the cat pantheon. I have work to do after all. I will however accept requests on which order you would like the CatGods to be revealed.

For now, I shall do Couggles.

Couggles
    Symbol: A legal document that has been shredded by cat claws.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Portfolio: Energy, randomness, non-conformity, flightiness, mind changing, oppertunism, the tendancy of cats to ask you for something and then change their minds after you give it to them.
    Worshipers: Anarchists, gamblers, rogues, anyone who refuses to plan ahead
    Cleric Alignments: Any Chaotic or any that he decided on a whim to accept as one of his representatives.
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Celerity, Chaos, Liberation, Luck, Trickery
    Favored Weapon: Bite (his teeth are anarchic)
    Titles: The Eminence of Neutral Chaos, The One True Lord of Cats, The True Representative of Cathood, He Whom is Pure Feline Chaos, any other elaborate title that he decides to have that day.
    Description: Couggles the master of feline chaos appears differently every time he is met. He hates the fact that as a member of the Cat pantheon he has to wear a collar of true resurection as his uniform and keeps moving it to a different part of his body. His left eye is the Cateye of Deception and casts all illusions other than those from the shadow subschool at will as spell-like abilities and his right eye is the Cateye of Change and casts all transmutation spells at will as spell-like abilities. He has a breath-weapon that does a random type of energy damage. He also has the ability to smell weariness. Couggles is an energetic playful, attention-seeker that demands all to realise how cute and cool he is. He also likes being fed tuna, his favourite food. Couggles is a rather unreliable individual whom switches allegiance at his own conveniance usually to fight someone whom happens to be irritating him at the time. He also finds stupidity annoying.

EDIT: Uhluhtc shall be added to the Yarn Thrones!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Here is the full Pie Domain.

Pie Domain

You cast spells with the food or drink descriptor at +1 caster level

Pie Domain Spells

1. Purify Food and Drink: (Desserts and after-dinner drinks only)
    2. Goodberry
    3. Bless Pie: (pies only) creates a holy pie which acts like holy water (i.e. a direct hit by a holy pie deals 2d4 points of damage to an undead creature or an evil outsider) and those creatures have a -1 morale penalty to attack on the following round.
    4. Create Food and Water (Desserts and tea or coffee only)
    5. Spiritual Pie: a pie made of pure force springs into action, and acts on its own dealing 1d2 points of bludgeoning damage when it hits. Creatures hit with a pie attack at the next round with a -1 morale penalty for looking silly.
    6. Locate Pie: You can sense the direction of a pie like locate object.
    7. Animate Pie: You imbue inanimate pies with mobility and a semblance of life. Each animated pie then immediately attacks whomever or whatever you initially designate as though it were an animated object of the appropriate size category.
    8. Hero’s Feast (Desserts Only).
    9. Symbol of Pi: This mystical rune causes all creatures of 10 HD or less within 60 feet of the symbol of pi to calculate the mathematical formula for 3d6x10 minutes*

*Either that or you can use Symbol of Pie: the mystical rune causes all creatures of 10 HD or less within 60 feet of the symbol of pie to search for all the ingredients with which to bake a pie for 3d6x10 minutes.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2009-09-14 at 09:09 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    EDIT: Uhluhtc shall be added to the Yarn Thrones!
    No, no no no no. It's yarn Throne. Singular, not plural. These are just false prophets before Snuggle's glory. There is no god but Snuggles, and he doesn't need a prophet, he's just that good. Or bad.
    EDIT: by the way, nice pie domain.
    Though I think it should be a bit more powerful, what with pie being the aforementioned awesome.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2009-06-29 at 01:28 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

I updated the pie domain on the first page. Also updated the first post with the information of Snuggles' Chaotic Neutral guise. Still haven't recieved any responce as to whether the cat race (as in cats as a player race) I suggested is balanced. Hopefuly this thread will soon have all the information on the Cat Pantheon compiled into one place.
    Catnip for the Cat God! Yarn for the Yarn Throne!

Owrtho
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

I updated the pie domain on the first page. Also updated the first post with the information of Snuggles' Chaotic Neutral guise. Still haven't recieved any responce as to whether the cat race (as in cats as a player race) I suggested is balanced. Hopefuly this thread will soon have all the information on the Cat Pantheon compiled into one place.

Owrtho
    No, it's not balanced. Tiny races are a no-no. So is the massive stat adjustments, even with a net of +0. Even with the "no-hands" thing, that just pigeonholes it, so that it'll be really good for some classes and terrible for others. It isn't worthy of LA, though. In the end, not a PC race.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    No, it's not balanced. Tiny races are a no-no. So is the massive stat adjustments, even with a net of +0. Even with the "no-hands" thing, that just pigeonholes it, so that it'll be really good for some classes and terrible for others. It isn't worthy of LA, though. In the end, not a PC race.
    Not sure if i agree with that assessment. The biggest issue I've seen with tiny races is that while they would be somewhat balanced as far as melee classes are concerned (due to the lack of reach, and strength penalty), they are to powerful for casters. However the inability to use spells with verbal or somatic components mostly removes the advantage casters would have. As for the large stat adjustments, I went off what I thought was standard for if a medium race was shrunk to tiny size (as far as the Str and Dex are concerned). Also, the "no hands" doesn't seem to pigeonhole it. I can't think of any class that benefits from the no hands or is better off than the others when lacking hands (except maybe psyonics, but I'm not particularly familiar with them). After all, melee classes can't use weapons, casters can't use spells with somatic components, and skill monkeys can't use some of the more useful skills they have.

I think that a cat race could be balanced to play as. I just am not sure of some of the more specific balance.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

11. - Top - End - #41

Griffon

All right, as there are no requests so far, I'll do Lionddles.

Lionddles
    Symbol: Black mane with crown above it.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Portfolio: Authority, order, pride (both meanings), law, heirarchy, the superiority of cats over other species.
    Worshipers: Judges, rulers, lawful organisations, all who wish to emulate the pride.
    Cleric Alignments: Lawful individuals whom have completed the necessary forms and buerocratic procedures.
    Domains: Animal, Cat, City, Community, Destiny, Domination, Fate, Law, Nobility, Oracle, Pact, Planning
    Favored Weapon: Quaterstaff (His cold iron staff of rulership with which he shall crush rebels
    Titles: His Awesomeness, Lord of the Pride, His Mightiness, Grand High Ruler of All He Sees, The Maned One, etc.
    Description: Lionddles appears as an axiomatic brown cat with a mane of black hair that does not contain a single strand out of place. He goes everywhere with at least a pair of servants who fan him and carry his crown and staff. He has placed diamond studs around his collar of True Ressurection. He is an arrogant individual whom expects all to conform to his wishes. However, he is a fair lord, wishing for all to have a place in the kingdom of cats. His right eye is the Cateye of Rulership and casts all enchantment spells at will as spell-like abilities and his left eye is the Cateye of Control which casts a version of telekinesis with no cap at 120th level as a spell-like ability at will. He can also roar which does sonic damage and causes fear and deafness.

EDIT: and as said earlier, thanks for the Pie domain.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Owrtho feel free to borrow the Kitty Domains in my Cat Burglar thread if you want
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

I updated the first post. I also added links to the Cat Burglar thread.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

14. - Top - End - #44

Griffon

As I still haven't received any requests I shall reveal to you the dread of the Dark Queen Pantheggles!

Pantheggles
    Symbol: A cat's shadow with red glowing eyes
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Portfolio: Nekocatsy, magic, pain, fear, undead, rodents, plagues, disease, filth, despair, negative energy
    Worshipers: Undead, nihilists, sadists, masochists, those whom consider their lifetime to be to short to serve cats
    Cleric Alignments: Any Evil
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Death, Destruction, Evil, Magic, Pestilence
    Favored Weapon: Bite (her teeth count as unholy and poisoned)
    Titles: The Dark Queen, Mistress of Nekocatsy, The Plague Bearer, Bringer of Fleas, Harbringer of Ticks, Lady of the Undead Rodent Army, Mistress of Despair, Queen of Negative Energy, Black Death
    Description: Pantheggles appears as a black cat with red eyes. Her left eye act as a symbol of pain and her right eye as a symbol of fear. The area around her is considered unhallowed and negative-dominant. Her breath does negative-energy damage and her fur releases disease and parasites. No healing magic works near her and allnear her risk disease even if she does not wish to fight. She is considered incorporeal when it suits her. She likes to hunt, kill her prey, take a couple of bites out of it and create undead from the remains. She is the creater of undead, the first of which were rodents (most of hers still are). As such, she is considered the Mistress of Nekocatsy. Ofcourse the schools name has been altered by the humanoids. They replaced "cat" with "man", added an "r" and changed the spelling and pronounciation. She can smell joy and loves to spread misery, disease and death.

Incidently, I see that I left out a couple of details on previous CatGods. Bengal Tigger can breathe black tulips as the spell rain of black tulips and smell hate and Lionddles can smell indecision.

edit: is now orc. now hates former self for short, bearded individual he was. must crush former self under cry of waaaaagh!

15. - Top - End - #45

Griffon

Seeing as though this thread has somehow fallen to the second page, I shall now revive it with information on Siberian Tigger

Siberian Tigger
    Symbol: Cat tail dripping blood
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Portfolio: Slavery, tyrrany, the working of the lessor races to death to glorify cats as superior beings
    Worshipers: Slavers, evil employers, fascist governments, narcissists
    Cleric Alignments: Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil and a small minority of Lawful Neutral
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Cold, Death, Destruction, Domination, Evil, Fire, Hatred, Law, Tyrant, Weather
    Favored Weapon: Her tail (which is considered an unholy axiomatic vicious whip
    Titles: Queen of the Slavers, Mistress of Tyranny, Grand High Duchess of Cat Superiority
    Description: Siberian Tigger normally appears as a skinny siamese cat. However, in titanic form she is muscular and orange with black stripes. Her right eye can cast geas as a spell-like ability at will and her left eye can cast wrack as a spell-like ability at will. Her unusually long and thin tail is used to whip her many slaves into submission and she breathes hellfire. Siberian Tigger is very vain forcing slaves to do all her work and build monuments in her image or to her glory. She believes that all other cats should follow her example in this. She has absolute control of the tempurature in her surroundings and her footprints either freeze or catch fire. When in a bad mood, she turns the surroundings into a barren desert of nothing but sand or a frozen wasteland.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

I have updated the first post with the information on Pantheggles and Siberian Tigger. Soon the list of basic information will be complete.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

17. - Top - End - #47

MindFlayer

The real question is, is Mr. Scruffy in this pantheon?

18. - Top - End - #48

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Frogwarrior View Post
    The real question is, is Mr. Scruffy in this pantheon?
    While Mr. Scruffy is a worthy and powerful being, a shredder of faces, a killer of casters and a companion to rulers and rangers, he is merely a herald to the CatGods, sent to protect their interests in the OOTSverse. If he was a CatGod, the comic strip would be over as he would have already accomplished everything that needed to be done.

I must admit that I forgot to add some important information on Siberian Tigger. That she can smell pity, that her eyes are yellow and flash when she uses their power, that she spends a lot of time polymorphed into lesser species to search for new slaves and that one of her titles is Hypnocat.

Now onto Leopardles as I've spent enough time in the deep end of the alignment pool.

Leoparddles
    Symbol: A fluffy spot
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Portfolio: Contentment, introspection, philosophy, advice, counsel, sunbeams, healing, help
    Worshipers: good philosophers, healers, sun lovers, those who believe in doing good as the oppertunity arrives and enjoying life in the mean time.
    Cleric Alignments: Any Good
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Celestial, Healing, Knowledge, Community, Mysticism, Protection, Sun
    Favored Weapon: His ball (considered a holy orc shotput)
    Titles: Leo, The Cat Brother, His Coolness, His Deepness, The Great Homie, Mr. Fluffy-pillow
    Description: Leoparddles or Leo as he's often reffered to is the most laid back of the CatGods. He appears as a spotted cat whoose right eye casts Sublime revelry and whoose left eye casts righteous glare at will as spell-like abilities. His message is to experiance and enjoy life and to try to understand new ways of doing so whilst helping those who cannot enjoy life and casting out those whoose enjoyment comes at the expense of others. Any individual whom he breathes on is subject to a greator vigor spell. He enjoys lying in sun-beams and eats different tasty treats every day. He can smell misery and seeks to eliminate its source.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    While Mr. Scruffy is a worthy and powerful being, a shredder of faces, a killer of casters and a companion to rulers and rangers, he is merely a herald to the CatGods, sent to protect their interests in the OOTSverse. If he was a CatGod, the comic strip would be over as he would have already accomplished everything that needed to be done.
    Not necessarily; if he were a cat god, that would be all the reason you'd need to think he'd accomplish nothing, at least among the plot the OOTS is taking. He wouldn't care.

20. - Top - End - #50

MindFlayer

I dunno, I think it's likely that The Scruffinator is merely some sort of Neutral cat god, who (as Gorgondantess pointed out) just isn't interested in anything other than scoring some sweet mackerel and shredding some spellcasting faces.

War domain, for starters... what else...
    Favored Weapon: Claw?

21. - Top - End - #51

Amen.

Seriously, though, finally somebody does this! I remember the original thread, and if I remember correctly, there's a link in my sig... Something about the dark lorditp, where the shadows lie...

So, because I'm lazy, I can't help you with this, however I will read it and giggle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Founder of the Oracle fanclub. To join put this into your sig and give yourself a title.

Court sorcerer of House Kato.

Tuna-preparer of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. I didn't.

Magioth made my avatar!

The SECOND member of the fanclub!!!

Sequinox

And the Dark Lord on his Dark Throneitp, where the shadows lie.

22. - Top - End - #52

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Frogwarrior View Post
    I dunno, I think it's likely that The Scruffinator is merely some sort of Neutral cat god, who (as Gorgondantess pointed out) just isn't interested in anything other than scoring some sweet mackerel and shredding some spellcasting faces.

War domain, for starters... what else...
    Favored Weapon: Claw?
    It is indeed possible. While he is obviously holding back his power it may be that he is holding back far more than I believed. If this is true, someone whom has seen though his disguise should write him up. I can't do everything by myself you know.

In the meantime, here is Wuggles.

Wuggles
    Symbol: A cat clawing at a tree
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Portfolio: Tolerance, acceptance, nature, understanding, trying new things, being true to ones nature, multiple veiwpoints
    Worshipers: Druids, barbarians, totemists, people with a live and let live attitude, philosophers
    Cleric Alignments: Neutral Good, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Mind, Oracle, Plant, Protection, Travel, Weather
    Favored Weapon: Claws
    Titles: The Truest of Cats, Queen of Cat Dominion, Mistress of Felinekind
    Description: Wuggles appears as a brown cat with a green left eye that casts baleful polymorph at will as a spell-like ability and a yellow right eye that casts confusion at will as a spell-like ability. She can smell stubborness and can breath sleep-gas. She teaches that all must be true to their nature and to never dismiss another. In fact, she encourages others to try to experiance life the way others do in order to fully realise what ones true nature is. She also teaches that all have a purpose in their true nature and as such, none must try to change another. She hunts when she feels like it and eats whatever she catches for that is the way that was meant to be.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Are these being statted out as well? So far their Divine Rank is gonna have to be prettty high
    Orcs and Goblins

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll do the Shrodinger's Cat Domain.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Glad to hear someone is taking on the challenge of the Schrödinger Domain. As for stating them out, I would expect divine rank to be quite high. Particularly as Snuggles' avatars would even require divine rank. Also it would be good if some of the more artistically inclined among us could draw the symbols for each of the Cat Gods. Also i updated the first post.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

26. - Top - End - #56

Griffon

I'm also glad that the Schrodinger domain is getting done. I thought that I might have to do it. I agree that the divine ranks of the Cat Gods will be high but it is beyond my ability to stat them out as I own neither the 3rd ed version of Deities and Demigods nor the Immortals Hanbook. It would make me very happy though if someone was to stat them up. I''ve added a discription for completeness below but I must warn you that the following individuals are beyond humanoid comprehension, especially sane humanoid comprehension. I've done my best with the little I understand but others (especially servants of Primordial Eldar Cat would know more.

Primordial Elder Cat
    Symbol: Tangled yarn of various colours
    Alignment: Chaotic Chaos
    Portfolio: Chaos, creation, destruction, fate, inevitability, oblivion (probably in need of correction and additions)
    Worshipers: fatalists, nihilists, the desperate, philosophers, chaotic individuals (probably in need of correction and additions)
    Cleric Alignments: Chaotic
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Chaos, Creation, Death, Destiny, Destruction, Dream, Fate, Madness, Wrath (Needs correction)
    Favored Weapon: Unknown (it appears that his method of killing is to simply decide that the individual in question no longer exists) (Needs correction)
    Titles: Unknown (Needs correction)
    Description: Primordial Eldar Cat is considered to be the cat that all the multiverse depends upon. The cat that sustains creation simply by paying attention to it that will one day move destroying everything and creating an entirely new set of planes. More details are undoubtably known by its cult yet few are brave enough to read or listen to such information. (Needs correction)

Cat
    Symbol: A cat's face with glowing yellow eyes
    Alignment: All
    Gender: Male/female/hermaphrodite/asexual/a/alpha/black hole/Vaarsuvius/F+/F-/Hfr/+/-/F'/pin/thrum/golden delicious etc.
    Portfolio: Everything that cats have dominion over. ie. everything
    Worshipers: Those who don't realize its really just Snuggles when he isn't pretending to also be all the rest of the cat pantheon. All who've realised the superiority of catkind.
    Cleric Alignments: Any
    Domains: All offered by any CatGod.
    Favored Weapon: Kick
    Titles: None. There is only CAT and that is all that will do CAT justice.
    Description: CAT appears as a black and white cat with yellow, glowing eyes. CAT has all the combined added and synergised powers of the entire cat pantheon. CAT has all alignments and is always treated as the alignment most conveniant to CAT. Pronouns are never used when reffering to CAT as they do not allow CAT'S awesomeness to be expressed. CAT is not likely to be encountered as CAT usually spends CAT'S time spit up into the cat pantheon. Little else is known or understood about CAT as the times that CAT has displayed CATSELF to humanity are rare and leave few witnesses.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Divine Rank is as follows:

0: Quasi deity. Cant grant spells, but is immortal, may have a mortal parent.
    1-5: Demigods. Has a few hundred to a few thousand worshippers.
    6-10: Lesser God. Has a few thousand to possibly tens of thousands of worshippers.
    11-15: Intermediate God. Has hundreds of thousands fo worshippers.
    16-20: Greater God, may have millions of worshippers.
    21+: Overdeities. They do not grant spells or answer prayers and are so far beyond mortals as to no have worshippers.

A Deity of at least Rank 1 has 3 Domains. If it wants more it needs a Salient Divine Ability called Extra Domain for each Domain past the third. A deity gets a number of Salient Divine abilities equal to it's Divine Rank. So right now each cat god has (number of domains -3) as it's minimum divine rank. Plus one mroe for each other divine ability you want it to have
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #58

Griffon

I rechecked the holy original thread and Snuggles officially has a divine rank of 25. His siblings are considered to have a similar level of power yet him and Good Cat are reffered to as the "greatest and most unknowable", suggesting that Good Cat also has a Divine Rank of 25 and that their siblings have divine ranks of probably 23-25. I'm sure that the worshipers of Primordial Elder Cat would say that it has an even higher divine rank as it is basically an abstract cosmic entity. CAT would have an even higher divine rank as CAT is made of the essences of the other CatGods and is beyond comprehension. Giving CAT your kitty domains (obviously CAT would have them) gives CAT a divine rank of 54 just from domains and ignoring all of CAT'S other powers.

Incidently I'm not an artist so I can't help in that respect yet I would also llove to see their holy symbols drawn.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

I added the information available on Primordial Elder Cat and Cat to the first post.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

30. - Top - End - #60

Griffon

Excellent.

I'm bumping this so that it doesn't have to be raised from the dead when the Schrodinger domain is done.

I'm unsure of how else I can help though as I don't own Tome of Magic yet, have no experiance with salient divine abilities and can't draw.