Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default no longer need help with hellreaver PRC.questions have been answered.

I have a few of the requirements (power attack and killed an evil outsider. I am so lucky the other players didn't show up that one day so that I got a chance to kill an imp. and a calzone golem. yes a calzone golem) I need a BAB of +5 and knowledge the planes 4. I'm hoping to enter by level five. can somebody help me with this?\

I'm a paladin of freedom and I think knowledge the planes is a cross class skill.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2009-07-02 at 03:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: need help concerning the hellreaver PRC

You get 4 ranks by level 5 cross-class.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm AFB at the moment, but as much as I loath the book, Complete Champion has the feat "Knowledge Devotion", which if I remember correctly could solve your little problem there. You could also look into the various Paragnostic PrCs, or taking a dip in any number of different classes. Or just crossclass it.

Zeal's Tier System for PrC's
    Zeal's Expanded Alignment System
    Zeal's "Creative" Build Requests
    Bubs the Commoner
    Zeal's "Minimum-Intervention" balance fix
    Feat Point System fix (in progress)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JadePhoenix View Post
    sonofzeal, you're like a megazord of awesome and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    SonOfZeal, it is a great joy to see that your Kung-Fu remains undiminished in this, the twilight of an age. May the Great Wheel be kind to you, planeswalker.

4. - Top - End - #4

CC ranks get you 4 ranks in Knowledge the Planes with no problem by the time you have a +5 BAB. Next level, spend as many skill points as you have on Knowledge the Planes and you should be able to enter.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

is there a way to get a + 5 BAB by level 5?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by theburningfield View Post
    ...your BAB on level 5 is 5 with 5 levels of Paladin. There's no way to get it higher without extra Hit Dice.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

7. - Top - End - #7

I know there's no such thing as a truly stupid question, but that's cutting it close.

A 5th level Paladin of Freedom has a Base Attack Bonus of +5. You can then take your first level of Hellreaver at 6th level. You physically cannot get a +5 BAB before 5th level.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfire Titan View Post
    I know there's no such thing as a truly stupid question, but that's cutting it close.

A 5th level Paladin of Freedom has a Base Attack Bonus of +5. You can then take your first level of Hellreaver at 6th level. You physically cannot get a +5 BAB before 5th level.
    I'm sorry for my ignorance. I'm new at the game and this is my first ever 3.5 campaign. okay thanks for the help everybody.

and there are no stupid questions. just stupid people asking questions (actually there are stupid questions.)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: no longer need help with hellreaver PRC.questions have been answered.

Behold, there are no stupid questions!
    Spoiler
    Show

Just a funny thing to share, not directed at anyone....

<3
    Last edited by Keld Denar; 2009-07-02 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

10. - Top - End - #10

I'm sorry for my ignorance. I'm new at the game and this is my first ever 3.5 campaign. okay thanks for the help everybody.

and there are no stupid questions. just stupid people asking questions (actually there are stupid questions.)
    I kinda figured it was your first one, seeing as anyone who's played a melee character before will know what BAB you have at what level. So a few slip-ups can be forgiven.