New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Bleach ItP, Episode 17; Shelter in the rain

((An episode for those who missed the large battles, detailing what happened in the meantime))

Allready before the alarm went out, Aiko had rushed to her feet and readied herself for combat, her sword released, she hurried unseated shinigami inside of one of the newly built secure buildings.

From all over the area arround her, people were hurrying, in the distance, she could see the light coming from the battles. A Cero raked by, blowing a large portion of wall and street to pieces, none were there luckily enough. Her vice captain aided people into the safe-houses as well.

She raised her voice, "Everyone! Listen to your superiors, remain calm, do not worry about the battles, no harm will befall you... I promise." she would give her life for these people, for all of them, it was why she became a captain afte rall.

The safety complex was large, a set of massive buildings centered in one of the four quadrants of Seireitei, there were other such places as well, one in each of four areas, the buildings were large, and after one floor was filled, they would sink into the ground, opening a gate to the next floor. The buildings were allready halfway into the ground by now, the efficiency of them and the plans for getting people inside were astonishing. The only thing that saddened Aiko was that no such buildings were even thought of for the Rokun districts, she only hoped the battles would not be dragged there.

The rain of her bankai fell all arround them, it helped keep people calm, and it also meant she would not have to release should something happen that forced her to go all out, every second would count whilst people were still evacuating. Some droplets fell off of her rice-hat, it was days like these that troubled her.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach ItP, Episode 17; Shelter in the rain

Xavier

Xavier leads a batch of evacuees in. Along with, curiously, an eight year old girl with wolfy bits. Right this way everyone. Sick and injured to the left, there are tables there for you to be treated.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Third seat!" captain Honoka says, walking up to Xavier, "Are these everyone that needed evacuation from fourth?"
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

4. - Top - End - #4

Xavier

I believe so, captain. Xavier says, giving a little salute. His other hand on wolfgirl's shoulder. We're getting to work on stabilizing the conditions of any sick or injured evacuees.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2009-07-03 at 10:33 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Good, make sure to get them inside, there should be a wing with medical equipment on each floor, after they are secure, come back out, we need help in organising everyone."

She motioned toward a door at the far end of the area, "Go that way, we have yet to open it, make sure you are the first ones inside."

6. - Top - End - #6

Xavier

Of course, Captain Honoka. Xavier proceeds to do so. Getting to work on all that previously offscreen medic-y goodness.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Just a note, I left Theresa's fight with Sigmund open if you decide that you want to detail it rather than leave it off screen. -and since I'm posting here anyway... Shades: In addition to your new captain, and whatever other VCs you eventually get hooked up with, I'd suggest getting involved with the Mortal invasion plot. You're at about the right power level for some of them.))
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.