Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default LP Battlezone II - Humanity

Welcome Soldiers! To the War against the Scions, and to the IDSF!

Having lost Pluto rather easily, we've out to make that loss up on this world of ice and snow. (The map Chill. Which is actually a lot less purple than it looks in the screenshots. ) A extremely critical valley has been found, and our first target in this new war chosen. The Recycler (Seen below in the Uplifting Primer) has been dropped, and soon we'll be cannon to cannon, gatling gun to laser with the enemy. Let them see the might of humanity!

(And the end of a few MAGs)

This is...

Spoiler
    Show

...An Excrept from the Uplifting Primer, found crumpled and trod upon...

Forces of the (EDF?) this is our war, one that will take the newest and best of our technology to the limit, along with ourselves. Tanks, jets, Hovtanks, Scouts and pilots. This is going to be a battle to remember, so a few tips before you head out...

This is your Recycler. It's the heart of the base where raw materiel is converted into proper metals, plasitics, munitions and coffee. Protect it well, because we only get one, and without it we are lost.

You will be deployed in a basic tank. Effective at combating the enemy, it should only be left by means of ejection pod, commander excepted of course. Any pilots without one should meet up at the factory for the next gleaming model to come off the line. Though, in the early days of setting up base, don't be surprised to end up in a Scout.

You should be in a tank, or scout, before ...this happens.

We have brave troopers that choose to go without vechicles, even in these tundra-like wastes, and thier bravery with the rifle and rocket launchers should not go unlauded, as thier transports often drop them into the thick of it.

An... Th.. Si...

...The rest is illegable through a mix of boot print, tearing and a splatter of blood...

So, finally having found a game that I can use the Printscreen in, I plan on doing a quick LP. Any suggestions on time between segments for those who've play BZ-II? I'm thinking around 3 minutes of gameplay. (Of course, it'll take longer than that between posts.)

Building The Base
    Spoiler
    Show

That's right you Hov Jockies, we're on the ground. The recycler is set up, and your going to be defending it from attacks from the western ramp.

That blue glow? Glad you asked. Since there's no room for extended manufacturing here, we have it constructed on Earth rather quickly, then teleported here. Currently we have a Scavenger coming through, a clunky thing to be sure, but HQ insists it's the most effecient way to collect Meson-irradiated polyflux crystalite carbons. ...We just call it scrap.

Of course, there's little deposits of it all over the place, but it's best to set a Scavenger up over one of the wells.

That's a neat trick, I have to admit. Building in a tracked box.

Anyway, that's only the nearest one, we've got to get into the east corridor and get the next one. I'll leave you three with the base, and bring the second scavenger there myself.

As you might've noticed we start with three convient tanks, who are currently with pilots, but serious Redshirts. Any names to tag on?

(No replies so far... so I guess this goes here instead of doubling.)
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-07-30 at 10:12 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: LP Battlezone II - Humanity

Okay, without it moving up, I doubt it'll ever stay there without me bumping it in the most obnoxious fashion. Anyway, Update II (Besides, it's almost been a whole day!)

The Workforce
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah, there's the well. Time to let the Scavenger do it's thing. We have a construction unit coming out of the Recycler soon, anyway. Should get back to base for that.

Is this some kind of cruel joke? Why did they send a massive robot with arms as thick as our tanks to build things? Hmph. I blame R&D.

On the plus side it builds things really quickly. Good news, we have working power, which means you bunch can have properly heated showers. ...oh, and we can begin construction for the rest of the base.

Speaking of which, the Factory is almost operational, and soon we'll have a fair battlegroup, if we can secure enough Scrap Wells. The Recycler will be building a turret next, so we can claim the lower well in the East Corridor, before those Scions get to it.

Maybe the giant robot will grab attention?
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-07-31 at 03:36 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

If you're having trouble with screencaps: Here's one that does the capping for you. You can even set hotkeys and stuff.

Either way: I've never even heard of this game. Guess I'll take a hover tank though. Write me down as ZeroNumerous if it'll fit, Zero if it won't.

4. - Top - End - #4

Old veteran reporting for duty miss! So, what are all those shiny buttons for again?

5. - Top - End - #5

Those buttons are for Killing the enemy, moving foward or strafing, and using your Espresso-maker X6 that takes up the entire left side of the console.

First Contact
    Spoiler
    Show

We got to the Well, but were a little late, the alien scum had already planted one of thier strange knobby Scavengers over it. Buggers, those Scions would have to use the same material as us.

And worse yet, despite pretending to be unguarded, a few picket troops caught onto myself and the brave Turret pilot.

Sentry, these things were the weakest alien craft on file, even more pathetic than thier scouts, carrying only a light rapid fire weapon, and some proximity mines. The pair of them had the drop on us though, and minigun rounds tore up more permafrost than alien armour as the strange shaped craft jetted around.

One chickened out, fleeing back down the ramp, leaving the other open to a hail of ballistic rounds, one of which must've hit something vital...

My ship was wounded, and leaking oils, but we had taken the Well... but for how long?

(Things to note in this last picture ; The FAF Missle is actually one of the worst Rate-of-Fire/Ammo use/Damage ratios, only good because of how hard it is to miss, though it occasionally locks onto a friendly. Second, the red blips furthest to the left are a Lightning Tower (To be revealed...) another Scavenger, and the fleeing Senty. And, in the F5 slot, is going to be a squadron of Missle Scouts, which can be armed with some fairly wacky rockets.)

Second Thoughts... Enough time for a double update!
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, we're going to need better support before we can hold this position, so I'll be moving the turret back to the Top of Corridor, hereforth known as Osle Corner.

(Ignore the fact that the Armoury seemingly defies the timeline, I just forgot to move them back first. And got the screenshot taken afterward by mistake.)

Back to base to get that Constructor moving, we have developments awaiting, an armoury for superior adaptability and weapon choice, first of all.
    On the way I passed the Missle Scout, moving to support the Turret.

I'll just leave my Scout Command Craft as base for now, as getting the good toys from the armoury will cost us Scrap that is in high demand for the infrastructure. Like the Supply Bay for Repair and Reloading.

Phew. Just as the big ol' walker got that thing running, the turret reported enemy fire, and with a quick comm, Oslecamo was moving with my smaller craft, his hov-lifts roaring as the lighter frame of the Command Scout left him behind.

"Come on, whatever happened to the Calvary charge?"

Fortunately, it was only another few Sentries, and the appearntly suicidal Scavengers. Sarge O chased the last one down personally with his AT-Stab, even as the Turret spattered fire down range. (O is the one with the Green (2), hard to see thanks to the random dips of the ramp.)

They were serious about getting that resource back, and there's going to have to be another Tank moved over to station there, the Constructor should be able to supply a defensive tower for the base in replacement.

Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-07-31 at 06:44 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6

Steady Rythem
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, time to get back to the base and look into the expansion, maybe get a gu...

YOU NEED TO CONSTRUCT MORE PY- POWER GENERATORS.

Well. Alright, a bit of scrap for a thermonuclear station? Up it goes, and with it a little relay station for sweeping commands, not that I have time with the occasional Sentry wandering into our border every minute. In fact, there was a small cluster of them at the now-unmanned west ramp, so the Gun Tower with it's twin Plasma Cannons went there, to allay Zero's growing paranoia.

I had to get out of my Hovship for a minute though, enjoy the subthermal ice on my jumpsuit. I was crusted in snow, and even the climatic-resistant environment suit was letting my feet get cold, but it was worth it. From the craggy rocks at the front of IDSF Base, the scope of the rifle/sniper clacked into position.

Hm. The termal imaging is nice at least. And the little green cross goes over the center of the mass... Hold. Breathe in... Thumpthumpthump... thump.. thump... ... thump. *CRACK*

One shot, one kill. Too bad they all weren't that easy.

Yet another update!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice LP, EleventhHour! I have played Battlezone II a while back, having a friend introduced it to me. Quite a fun game, though I have not played it in a long time. So this is a nice way to see some good things about the game again. Like how you shoot the guy in that ship with your sniper, if I recall correctly you can even hop in that ship yourself afterwards and fly it around. Very nifty.

8. - Top - End - #8

Scion Assault
    Spoiler
    Show

I had to hurry back to my Scout. Even if there is a looming tower of devestating power, I don't doubt the alien's willingness for self sacrifice.

And just in time, battle was joined on the far side of the base!

This time they tried with four Sentries at once. Foruntately, a new Gun Tower had jst been installed by the East ramp as well, due to the efforts of our single constructor that now runs back and forth the base. We needed another Generator after that. If I didn't know better, I'd say someone was wasting it on purpose.

A few troopers joked that if we used the scrap to make a refiner add-on to the Scavenger sites, that we might get more of good stuff, and less of the watery bunk that comes with it. I took it to heart of course, and set a bunch of them to help the constructor set up a refinery box ontop. Yes, it had to be on top.

Another alien tried our defences, and found himself lacking, though the Tanks had a bit of trouble keeping up with him. Zero managed to put an Anti-Tank round through the nacelles, anyway.

"Mark another one for Zero the Hero!"

With all this repelling of worthless cannon fodder, and the lack of time for them to move back and repair at the station, I had to bring the station to them, though it was a little late for the Missle Scout, as it had to be scuttled a short time later.

Meet the Matinence drone. (And ignore the timewarped MS, it just hasn't accepted that it's dead yet.)

Yeah, you can enter any enemy armour that the pilot can be sniped out of, but who wants to drive a Sentry, anyway?

Bonus Picture!
    Spoiler
    Show

It's our base from an ariel view, along with a minimap. Thanks go to the Relay Station.
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-01 at 05:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Good point there. Though I believe with a building you could get some more recruits to man the thing and fly them; meaning a free ship! Though if I kept track accurately and still recall things right, I do not think you built that building yet. Besides, it would be tricky, heh.

Anyway, looks like you are doing well! Since you asked before, if you could name a left over Tank "Zweanslord" or just "Zweans", I would be honoured!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Ah-ha. I'm not dead yet!

11. - Top - End - #11

Indeed you're not!

And Zweans... I have just the thing for you...

The Weapons of War
    Spoiler
    Show

The incredibly zealous, and suicidal, Scions might be content to throw the same design at us in a futile wave after wave to try and wear us down, but humanity adapts, and that's always been our greatest strength.

We grabbed one the the 'vetrans', ie the guys who managed to actually survive the Contact on Pluto, and stuck 'im in our new toy, an actual treaded tank, making me remeinescent of a recent remake, of a remake, of a classic, X-Com : Enemies Unknown. The boys enthusiastically stenciled Lopez on the side of Z's tank, despite all protocol and protest.

Zweans' got assigned to the Corridor, while Zero and the rookie kept thier place by the east corridor, despite a pair of Towers being built to cover it. Maybe we'll build a few more of these Plasma-spitting death pinnacles after a preformance like this.

(The two towers took out about 8 Sentries as they came to the top of the ramp. The rookie took a bit of friendly fire, but pulled through. I ended up bringing the matinence truck back to patch him up. >.> )

What? You expected me to stay in that Scout? With our base nearly taking up our entire plateau, it's about time that I got myself some real armour.

And speaking of armour and advancements...

We got a division of R&D transferred here. The poor suckers must've been in someone's black book to end up here, the official story is that thier 'field-testing new weapons systems.' Sounds good to me, especially since they brought the experimental MAG with them. I ordered one of those for myself.

(We've effectively unlocked every weapon, except the Bomb, in the game. If you want customization, now is the time to ask, before the Scions figure out to send in Maulers and Warriors. Oh, and for a listing of weapons... Here, has a comprehensive list, though I'd ignore the listed stats.)
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-02 at 03:56 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Muhaha, eat missiles Scions! Okay, who put Lopez on my tank? Whoever it was, you better be glad I have duty now, or else! I'll get whichever Scion enters the corridor!

Heh, I actually installed the game and played a match or two because of this Let's Play. What difficulty did you put the enemy, if I may ask?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

I'll take the biggest gun you've got. Preferably one that makes large explosions.

14. - Top - End - #14

Well, I'll anwser questions and stick another update in!

New Fields
    Spoiler
    Show

And now, we take to the skies!

I figured a fireteam in a quick deploying carrier would be a good idea, and so did the troopers that climbed aboard ; the aliens had never deployed a single air unit, and nor had any documented source mention one, so what better way to travel than by air?

I personally prefer Hovtank. And so does Zero by the look of it.

The new Blast cannon that was fit into the turret module of his Tank works like a charm, coring the pesky Sentries in a pair of shots, or simply devestating the plasma-weakened ones as caught by the base photographer who decided to catch a ride with me today. He decided to edit in the HUD as seen from the pilots' chair, hopefully he'll catch a ride with Zero next time. Wouldn't shut up about how we were all going to die when I jumped the cliff.

And honestly, whichever techy got ahold of my shipment before it was delievered to me, is going to learn why Plasma is an anti-armour weapon.
    Especially after they shipped me a... ...tank shotgun.

On the plus side, with a bit of work and an angry order or two, we've moved back to the lower part of the corridor. And the next obstacle is in sight...

I'm playing on Medium, since I didn't want them to mess up anything while I was working on getting pictures.

And ; is that big enough for you Z?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

A day in the life...
    Spoiler
    Show

M-Fields. I have no idea which of the scientists invented this thing, but thier ideas were, frankly, getting worse and worse. Why would I want these things if all they did was make shots go haywire, and the most dedicated jockey skitter and jolt.

On the plus side, the Scions couldn't seem to make sense of it, either, and sent thier irridescent emerald fire spattering against the mountainside. Something that didn't happen the the Blast cannon.

The Lightning Tower turned out to be more of a challenge than I thought. We'll need to charge it enmass... later. Right now There's supervision of the base to be completed, appearntly something big is going up.

An AIRBASE?! That's right, someone high up in the IDSF realized that we could actually use Bombers for this situation. Well, that's peachy. Too bad we couldn't have had an overflight of them earlier.

Time to get in out of the cold. Night's falling and the tanks on both sides couldn't survive the tempreatures that this forsaken world fell too, and they were all held inside garages, and the pilots, mechanics and squid-heads talked about things left behind on Earth, or things yet to come.

I sat, detailling the latest report, alone in my office with a cup of coffee under the dim crimson lightning. At least it's quiet, here.

Airsupport
    Spoiler
    Show

The ice was just clearing up, and the radiant sun brought it's warmth, heating up the day to a tolerable -20* Celcius. Perfect time for a bombing run.

That bomber is truely massive, even the hovlifts shook as it flew by overhead...

The fiery-red painted bomb dropped onto the hostile Tower, exploding into a hemisphere of shimmering, dappled, plasma, so hot that it burned light blue as radiation swept down the valley in both directions, setting an electric hum through my Tank.

The target didn't fare so well.

::
    "I am sensing... a lack of interest, in the force. Like a thousand voices all sighing at once, and then silence."

VERY astute Mister Kenobi, now dodge homing missles.
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-03 at 08:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Whoo, air support! Nice bombing of said tower.

It seems you are right about there not being too much interest, considering only three posted. But we're still faithful!

It also seems that you are nearing the end of the game, depending on the pace. Just crank out a number of troops and it seems to be invade and destroy time.

17. - Top - End - #17

Burdens of Command
    Spoiler
    Show

That's a Guardian. Entirely harmless when thier moving around, but let them get setup, and thier a tougher, meaner version of the Sentry. There's been an increase in thier deployment around the Center, and unfortunately, that's where we're headed next.

Looks like the Scions' know it, too. We're not going to try a frontal assault on thier ramps the same way they don-... actually, they do... In any case, because of the Lightning Towers that'll be on the perimeter.

:: FF : 7h 21m : >>
    Sorry. Haven't been able to get to a hololog server recently... I've been under Doc's care for the past few hours... I think. The assault... We were going into the middle. The center. The big conflict. There were a horde of Sentries and Guardians, at least a dozen... I led them in. Sarge Osle. Zero. Zweans'. Good lads.

They went straight into the fight alongside me, cannons and guns blazing back against the harsh flashing neons. I... My tank. It was shot up, bad. It was venting more drive plasma and oil than it was keeping in, and streamers of smoke followed it as I listed on the controls, shards of ionic steel embedded in my legs where they snapped through the cockpit.

The Matinence droid did everything it was supposed to do... and more. If there was a pilot, he'd have a promotion. Maybe two. The drone trundled through the wave of hissing fire, and began applying the repair beam, welding and stitching the tank back together enough for me to make it back...

:: FF : 3h 11m : >>

I can hear them, the pilots coming in as the night looms. The thudding of the Plasma cannons on the Gun Towers dying down for the nightly hours of artic cold, leaving the steady hum of the half-dozen generators and the excited troops. They did it. And they brought me a Pic-Capt, bless them.

We had taken the center, the most vital point. This combat was turning. Zero brought me in some diagrams, and spread sheets that needed review. I can't remember why we call him Zero. Doc said it was because of the trauma, and that I'd be fine later. Hope so.

:: FF : 27m : >>

Appearntly they managed to bribe the Constructor pilot with candy bars, and he's gone out into the inky darkness, building a forward outpost with plenty of Gun Towers. The sweets are strictly contraband, but on a hellish planet like this, I would let them away with it. Good for moral.

:: FF : 5h 33m : >>

The Non-coms' did me proud, again. They managed to bully one of the troopers into a jetpack, and set him flying over the Scion base with a cam. They promised he made it back fine. I'll believe them, for now. A bit blurry, but nice, the picture was, but better was Doc. I could get back into my tank come the next rotation.

- - -

Back in command, and it feels good to be settled back into the soft leather pilot's chair with my jumpsuit instead of lounging on that rickety table-bed in a medical gown.

Better news, the Divison has expanded, bringing in an extra Turret and APC, and I finally got premission to deploy something that cheered the soldiers even more than air support. Walkers.

Armed with a pair of the cannon's that Zero had customized onto his tank, these things should rip anything the Scions' have to pieces. We're going into the South-Western corridor.

Well, thanks.

I'm just a bit nervous about this sort of thing, and seeing as I only get replies about once a day, and it seems there's more updates than chatter it feels more like I'm just doing this for my own benefit, and that I might be wasting space or something...

Nah, not quite the end. There's still a pile of Sentries waiting for us up there, along with a Lightning Tower or two.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Woo hoo! Battlezone II! 'Twas a fun game,

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Woo hoo! Battlezone II! 'Twas a fun game,
    Indeed, though I preferred the campaign of the first one. However, that doesn't run on this computer, so I will have to see if BZII will run and install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm keeping track of this one, just not posting, as I missed out on the newer Battlezone games. Played the wireframe one, for what that's worth, though...

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

I'm reading it. I just haven't played Battlezone so there's not much I can say.

22. - Top - End - #22

MonkGuy

Very entertaining read, keep it up . I would have chipped in earlier but I've never heard of, let alone played, Battlezone. Looks like fun though!

23. - Top - End - #23

Stormcloud...
    Spoiler
    Show

Warriors. Thier the equal of our own tanks, but they carry energy shields, and are more maneuverable. Bloody Scions. Nonetheless, thier still destrucable, and a stream of Plasma fire put them out quickly.

We were lucky though, from reports these things can 'morph' between two forms, one an ordinary combat, the other a base-killing murder-machine. They stayed in 'Combat' form.

Too bad.

Thier last ditch efforts, bringing thier real armour to bear came too late. We have a battlegroup ready to storm the Western corridor, the first point going down without a fight, and the second only had a few Sentries, not even enough for target practise. Thier Scavenger was just a turkey-shoot.

There was another Lightning Tower. We decided to dig in for the moment, and wait for air support...

And they delievered. Time to move the rest of the army up this ramp. Time...

For the beginning of the end, for Omega.

Aww, thanks guys.
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-03 at 11:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24

Omega, Apocolypse, Armmageddon, THE END...?
    Spoiler
    Show

We're ready. I'd give a speach, but the men know what they have to do. The enemy base is ahead. Everything comes down to this. One mass attack, one run across the No-man's-land. Down to drive shafts, cowling, plasma, and batteries. It begins.

The first minutes of battle, my tank swept through thier lines, friendlies a ways back, unable to keep up with the specially-designed boost-jets. I underestimated the enemy, they had brought in more Warriors. A lot more. And the pile of Sentries that I was expecting was still there.

The Hovlifts strained as I jumped the sloped front of a Warrior, they whined as I went up on one side, Plasma cannon blazing, they purely howled as shots burned away armour, systems, wiring. They went critical in a flare of white that blinded me while the ejectpod launched me sky high.

A new vantage to be sure, but one that I was quickly falling out of.

A close call on the ground prompted me to launch back up.

It was a fierce battle, and sadly not every IDSF Tank was making it through, other pilots jetted through the sky near me, though they were headed back to base. I couldn't take that luxury, this was something I had to be there for the finish.

Luck was with me, a stray spike of titanium had shot through the windscreen on one of the alien Warriors, I climbed in.

It had an unusual amount of headroom, likely because they were taller, and the joysticks, two to our one, were spindly and soft. Nonetheless, it almost fit as well as a IDSF cockpit, and I had no trouble turning it against them.

Zweans' and the extra Rocket Tank survived, and the Walkers, while singed and bullet-ridden, were almost perfectly fine. We had lost a lot of Tanks. Zero's made it through, though the repair drone had to give it the once over. I had heard Sargeant Olse's scream halfway through the battle, and there was no word if his escape jet had landed yet. There were too many losses, too many. Victory, but not likely one HQ will approve of...

Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-04 at 01:38 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Small, but perfectly solid.

Not a bad way to spend a bit of time.

So, reasonably good job eleventh hour!
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

I died.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

We had lost a lot of Tanks. Zero's made it through, though the repair drone had to give it the once over.
    Seems like you survived, Zero. As did I! Great game and LP, EleventHour. Nice to see the LP of a skirmish for once.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zweanslord View Post
    Nice to see the LP of a skirmish for once.
    Hmm. Maybe I should do a one-shot LP of DoW: DC.

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Zweanslord View Post
    Seems like you survived, Zero. As did I! Great game and LP, EleventHour. Nice to see the LP of a skirmish for once.
    That's because the Campaign would've been horrible for an LP, you get hardly any troops, and you spend the first three levels 'learning' things that you probably figured out by screwing around in the first mission.

Though, I do plan on making this 'skimish' into a campaign... Because we're just going to start on another map. (I have a fun one in mind, this one was just the easiest. And I'm going to focus on the story some more this time around.)

(Not an icy one this time, because the Screenshot thinks that it's purplish.)

So on that note... Vote!

1.) Bridges
    2.) Canyons (Please, no!)
    3.) High & Low
    4.) Iceberg

Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-08-04 at 02:42 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    That's because the Campaign would've been horrible for an LP, you get hardly any troops, and you spend the first three levels 'learning' things that you probably figured out by screwing around in the first mission.

Though, I do plan on making this 'skimish' into a campaign... Because we're just going to start on another map. (I have a fun one in mind, this one was just the easiest. And I'm going to focus on the story some more this time around.)

(Not an icy one this time, because the Screenshot thinks that it's purplish.)

So on that note... Vote!

1.) Bridges
    2.) Canyons (Please, no!)
    3.) High & Low
    4.) Iceberg

Bridges is pretty fun. Just hope your AI doesn't go stupid on you. That is what has been happening all day for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.