New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underwater D&D

1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

smile Re: Underwater D&D

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    I'm so confuseled right now, is this in 3.5 or 4E?

Storywise, I could see a city built around hot vents for warmth in the often freezing oceans depths, as well as for crafting and cooking purposes. Given the prevalence of sand and whatnot, a city could be built around being expert glassblowers and producing special glass types suitable for armor and weaponry, like glassteel, even perhaps making things like artificial obsidian, which may be easier made and worked in the depths then metals would.

I just LOVE the glass idea. I'm definately going to make a city like that, maybe even a whole sea or ocean.

As for whether it's 3.5 or 4, I haven't decided, because while all my books are 4, they changed some things in 4 that I wish they had kept the same, like the alignments.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

frown Re: Underwater D&D

I'm getting a bit depressed now. Does ANYBODY want to contribute?

As well as ideas, if there is somebody who is very good at computor art, who reads this, don't just sit there! Say, because I need someone to do the art for this thing.

Hopefully I'll have city descriptions of a coral city, a glass city, and an obsidian city very soon.