Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Weapon for a Bard - need quick help

Need some help remembering where to find a specific weapon or weapon ability, if it exists....there's some weapon, enhancement, or material that can maintain a bardic song on its own once started, allowing the bard to do something else - can anyone give me a clue what I'm thinking of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Weapon for a Bard - need quick help

Harmonizing Weapon.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

That's it! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Melodic casting (feat) lets you cast while maintaining your song (CMage). Remember, also, that it's a free action to maintain most bard songs (at least the buffing ones), so you can melee or shoot a bow or whatever else while you sing.
    Last edited by HansSprungfeld; 2009-08-03 at 01:18 AM.