New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Hiding the Caste Mark

I am just wondering if there are any charms, flaws or anything that can hide the caste mark. I know the eclipse can mute theirs, and that one of the ebon shadow martial arts charms can hide it sort of, but is there anything else that a Dawn might be able to use to either hide the caste mark or have it appear like something else?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hiding the Caste Mark

System? I'm assuming it's Exalted, which I don't know well enough to help you in.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hiding the Caste Mark

Only by not spending Peripheral Essence, really. It's by design that kicking too much ass has consequences, so that when you kick those consequences to the curb it's that much more cathartic.

The Night Caste (and Changing Moon Lunar) abilities to achieve anonymity while still getting access to their peripheral pools is one of their unique abilities, so if you could take a charm to mimic it, there should be a charm to mimic other unique Anima effects, and then your choice of Caste would only really a choice of which 5 abilities you like the best.
    A review of the best scifi/fantasy book you will have read, and a review of the even better sequel.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle_Hunter View Post
    You do your avatar proud

Member #29 of the Tin-foil Hat Alliance