New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Shulassakar Paladin / EotSF - suggestions wanted

Hi there,

i want to create a Shulassakar Paladin 10 / Exorcist of the Silver Flame 10 for my Eberron campaign. For those of you who do not know the Shulassakar: they are some kind of mixture of human and couatl, holy creatures, servants of the Silver Flame. A Shulassakar has a Yuan Ti's base stats plus some other (like Fly Speed etc.) and gets Knightly Training as a bonus feat. All Shulassakar are proficient in the use of the composite longbow, this will be the primary weapon.
    So my question is: what feats would you give such a character, what magic items would you suggest? Ranged Smite is a must have, all other feats are only limited by your inspiration, guys.

Thanks for your input.

Cheerio

Will

P.S. Even the most powerful feats and items can be suggested here. Power level is definitely high in my campaign. Just limit yourselves to D&D 3.5 WotC products only please.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Shulassakar Paladin / EotSF - suggestions wanted

A little short on time so just gonna say that Shulassakar are awesome.

a steampunk fantasy ♦ the novelthe album

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Default Re: Shulassakar Paladin / EotSF - suggestions wanted

There's a feat from Champions of Valor, a Faerun book, that let's you learn and prepare wizard spells in paladin/ranger slots. Called Knight of the Something or something like that.